Our readers submitted 21,796 votes and 490 comments while the poll was open from Feb. 18 – March 1. The results are displayed below.
Should Ron Paul run for President in 2012?
- Yes. (92%, 20,060 Votes)
- No. (4%, 912 Votes)
- I don’t know. (2%, 346 Votes)
- It depends. (2%, 475 Votes)
Total Voters: 21,796
- 92% (down from 94%) of our readers want Ron Paul to run for President in 2012.
- 4% (up from 3%) want him to stay out of the race.
- And 4% (up from 3%) are undecided or said “it depends”.
Participation surged dramatically. In February 2009, our first Ron Paul 2012 poll attracted 6,337 votes. 6,617 voters participated in our June 2009 poll, and the November 2009 poll drew 9,312 votes. With 21,796 votes, the most recent poll received almost as many votes as the first three polls combined.
In light of these exciting numbers it is important to emphasize that Ron Paul recently said that he hasn’t come to a decision yet. We hope he considers the results of this poll when he makes his choice for 2012!