47 responses to “Ron Paul: A National ID Card? Outrageous!”

1. Jessica

Ok all you supporters of National ID…wake the hell up! Be a proud American, not a wimpy little wuss who needs its government to “protect” it from every stupid little remotely possible shadow! Our government was not created to provide for us, to run our lives, to track our locations, purchases, conversations, actions, belongings, etc….your government is supposed to work FOR YOU. You don’t work for it! Our world, our government, our country is run by bankers, by elite bastards, EVERYTHING comes back to money. These people have ruined our earth, are tampering with genetics in our foods, poisioning us with medications and fluoride KNOWINGLY AND PURPOSEFULLY! Educate yourself on the real issues our country and our world are facing today! Democrat/Republican/Black/White/Hispanic/Woman/Man…DOESN’T MATTER! We are ALL in SERIOUS TROUBLE if you sleepers don’t wake up!

2. Credit Restoration

I wanted to check up and let you know how , a great deal I treasured discovering your internet site today. I will consider it a terrific honor to operate at my location of work and be able to make real use of the guidelines contributed on your site and also participate in visitors’ feedback like this. Really should a position regarding guest writer become available at your end, you need to let me know.

3. oprogramowanie sklepu

The following time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I do know it was my option to read, but I truly thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix should you werent too busy in search of attention.

4. φαψεβοοκ

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks a lot

5. Vernita Dejaeger

Have you ever considered creating a great e-book or even guest writing on some other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same ideas anyone discuss and so want to have an individual share a few stories/information. I know my subscribers would value work. If you might be even remotely interested, feel liberated to send us an e mail.

6. windows vps malaysia

Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, let alone the content! unmetered vps | cpanel vps |

7. Kurisuti

There is yet another issue that people overlook. With all these issues regarding identification theft and such, in addition to the illegal immigration issues, who’s to say National ID would stop it? We’ve heard already about big companies having their databases compromised by glitches and hackers, with sensitive information falling into the wrong hands. Goodness, the implications for a nation wide ID are incredibly terrifying! Add that with the privacy issues, and it truly proves itself to be a seriously unsound system. Annihilate it for good, Ron Paul.

8. Ara Shahinian

This is an outrage. Our government simply cann’t be trusted. Sorry, eeeeeegh!!! you FAIL government.

Don’t tolerate this nonsense. Stand for your right.

I swear to god, I will die in the name of freedom if our government ever went so far as to force us (EVENTUALLY, IF THIS CRAP REALLY PASSES) to implant a tracking device to track us.

HELL NO!!!

I will fight to the bitter end. Alone if I have too, I don’t care.

9. Brian

This whole national ID card frightens the heck out of me, it reminds me of the Orwel novels where “big brother” is watching everything you do. As a Christian it also sounds like end-of-times in that we will each be required to take the mark in order to engage in commerce.

10. Marionette Hicks

Fred the Protectionist
    “I don’t think you neocons (libertarians) realize what you sound like”.

Obviously we do not sound like “two faced, Racist Bigots”, or you would be agreeing with us. Maybe we sound like “Liberal Nazis”? No that would require you to agree with us as well.
    I know Freddie, we sound like true Americans that are feed up with ignorant bigoted trash bashing the Constitutional principles this Nation was founded upon.
    What bigoted trash like you are to stupid to grasp is, that you are picking a fight with the people that own 90% of all the guns, and 98% of all the ammo in this country. People willing to die to defend our freedoms if need be, just how stupid does that sound to you? Pretty damned stupid if you ask me.

Where were you when GW during the 2004 Campaign suggested an ID card “something like a Drivers License” for workers to legally enter our country to work, and the Liberals went Ballistic at such an outrageous suggestion? Now we are seeing why, GW only suggested them for workers who wished to enter the country, where the Liberal Nazis want them issued to keep track of all who might oppose them.

Get a clue Freddie, they just passed an unconstitutional law requiring all Americans to buy health insurance, that alone can be used to expose illegals. The only thing a National ID will accomplish is keeping track of us. Then guess what Feddie, the Liberals will not stay in power very long, and then all of us evil people who refuse to bow to them will gain control over those two things. Then we can keep track of imbecilic “cotton picking” morons like yourself. Now it’s starting to sound like a good idea?
    Don’t worry Freddie, less you forget we are true Americans, we are the ones who would defend your Constitutional rights to life. liberty and the pursuit of happiness, while denying the government the right to invade your privacy. What does that sound like Freddie Boy?

11. Kyle

This whole national I.D. Card and RFID chips that our government is proposing, is just one step closer to American Fascism and Totalitarianism. The only person that can Actually save this poor country from being a fascist security police state is Mr. Paul, we Absolutly need a Ron Paul Revolution! 2012 will be the first time I can vote for a specific candidate for presidentcy and Ron Paul is my vote if he chooses to run again, and I sincerly Hope that he does, and I will educate everyone I know to vote for Ron Paul, the American Revolutionary Freedom Fighter!

1. Candice Baron

I said it before and I’ll say it again. If someone were to dare put a chip in me I would dig it out, cut it off, what ever it would take and attach it to my dog.

12. George Golden

A national i.d. card with our fingerprints now, you gotta be kidding me,
    “we” Americans can already prove our citizenship to future employers
    with our birth certificates. Congratulations Senator Graham, Fidel Castro
    will be so proud. It makes me sick how far we are falling………….
    I got three words everyone, LIBERTY-LIBERTY-LIBERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Kilo

Our “national ID cards” are : 1)Birth Certificate 2)Social Security Number 3)Drivers License 4)Pass Ports. I am old enough to have a social security card that reads: NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES at the bottom of it. Oh I guess the powers that be descided some where along the way it was for identification purposes. I am waiting for it to be manditory to have the numbers in chip form be imbedded in all of us. Now we have the 2010 Census coming. They want us to think we are helping our citizens receive federal funds by completely filling it out. Of course they say the information we disclose is only for census purposes and will not be used by any other government or private entity. Think about it. I guess in the mean time I will take “white out” correction fluid and line out the NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES on my social security card. It is not going to matter anyway because by the time I am able to apply for social security payments there will be no money left in the fund. God bless Ron Paul and his work.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

1. Bottomline

You’re not the only one man! Who have to worry about all of that.

14. Bottomline

The National ID Card will have little to no effect into stopping illegal immigrants from coming into this country, because they will still find a way to use phoney ID cards as their own to dupe security with other people’s ID number or fake serial numbers and address!

15. chase

Illegal immigration is no problem. Violent immigrants, however, are a problem. The only reason you oppose immigration is because YOU are already in here.

1. Fred the Protectionist

“The only reason you oppose immigration is because YOU are already in here.”

The only reason libertarians are for immigration is because they need more slaves to pick their cotton. Jew

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 1 Thumb down 20

1. Libertarian777

I’m not for all out everyone-can-come-in immigration. Nor do I support granting citizenship to those who are here illegally.

But Fred, I would like to know… are you native American?

1. Fred the Protectionist

Since you’re all so bad at labels (ex: neocon), do you mean the feathers on the head type of native? Where’s me tomahawk.

2. Bottomline

I am oppose to illegal immigration! We welcome people to this country to follow the rule of law!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

1. Fred the Protectionist

That’s right, as long as the slaves follow the “rule of law” its alright.

2. longshotlouie

Fled, you really are sounding desperate.

3. Fluidly Unsure

I don’t think Fred realizes what he sounds like.

4. Fred the Protectionist

I don’t think you neocons (libertarians) realize what you sound like.

16. Fred the Protectionist

Maybe your God Ron Paul shouldn’t have voted NO on using troops on the border, 6 times, then this wouldn’t be a problem.

1. longshotlouie

Which border? Was there an invading army?

1. Fred the Protectionist

Finally, a Ronulan who doesn’t deny that Ron Paul voted 6 times against using troops on the border. 9 out of 10 Ronulans deny that aspect of his voting record.

Now what am I suppose to do, you’re suppose to lie! Now I got nothing left to say on that, dang.

1. longshotlouie

Or you could stop avoiding the debate.

1. Fred the Protectionist

What’s to debate? Globalists like Ron Paul would kick out 10 million illegals, then turn around and invite in 50 million “guest workers”. Like NAFTAn Ron Paul’s anarcho-capitalist radicalism is worse than the problem already existing.

This is why radical globalists like Ron Paul opposes a national ID card. Ron Paul’s goal isn’t to stop illegal immigration, it is to invite tens of millions of slaves into the country in an “orderly process”. You don’t need an ID card for US citizens already here for that.

2. longshotlouie

So Freddie likes the National ID Card?

3. Fred the Protectionist

Who cares, i’m just pointing out that the neocon (Libertarian) solution would be worse than the already existing problem of 10 million illegals. You confederate sympathizers would bring in 50 million slaves if given the chance. Oh sorry I meant “guest workers”, forgot the proper euphamism for your cheap foreign labor lovin’.

2. longshotlouie

Desperation bridges, Fled?

17. Ryan

Very few are as passionate as I am about stopping Illegal Immigration, but Ron Paul is absolutely correct about this. I guarantee you, if this National ID card is passed, it will not have any effect on stopping Illegal Immigration, and it will be used by our Government to invade our Privacy and monitor our every action.
    The leftist Democrats and Authoritarians, both Democrats and Republicans, would love nothing better than to use this card to track out every movement. My guess is that if passed, with the supposed intent to stop Illegal Immigrants only, it will suddenly be suggested by Democrats and Neo-Conservative Republicans that it should be used in every corner of society; when grocery shopping, when passing over a toll bridge, when using a pay-toilet, Phone Booths, etc.
    We need to stop these traitors of Liberty and Freedom at every attempt they make to invade our lives.
    NO NATIONAL ID CARD!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 1

18. jeff

we already have ss#’s what the hell is this about with creating a new ID card?!? Who the hell gets that contract?! What is wrong with our world?! We’re becoming nazi germany in USA. What the?!?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 1

1. Fred the Protectionist

We could become:

A) Nazi Germany

B) Soviet Union

Can go either way, who knows. But one thing is for sure, we can thank the Libertarians for this dEVOLution.

1. Citizen

Fred, who’s your Daddy? Moa, Stalin, Marx??

You keep ranting on Protection as the solution for every national issue. It’s clear you don’t like Libertarian free market thinking. Is it fair to say you are a Free Thinking atheists too?

1. Fred the Protectionist

Atheism is the domain of neoconnory (Libertarianism).

1. longshotlouie

Where do you get this stuff?

2. longshotlouie

I don’t know about you Jeff, but I’m a little pissed off. All of the liberty sites are being attacked by these shills. Well that’s actually a good thing, but I’m pissed because they sent us the dumbest shills in the bunch.

Hey, the site is called RonPaul.com ….. you would think that we could get some shills that could put two thoughts together and provide a debate. But no, we get nitwits without even the command of the English language.

We deserve better.

lmao

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

1. Fred the Protectionist

“I don’t know about you Jeff, but I’m a little pissed off. All of the liberty sites are being attacked by these shills.”

turnabout is fair play

1. longshotlouie

Like I said, Fled …. that’s a good thing.

Which sites are the liberty lovers attacking, Fled?

Now we get down to your motivation?

1. Fred the Protectionist

A) Ronulans are the enemy of Liberty.

B) It’s common knowledge that Ronulans are ballot stuffers, making a mockery out of the straw poll process, and internet spammers.

2. longshotlouie

Morning, noon, and night
            Fled The Deflectionist is here
            To save you from the dreaded Ronulans!!

We must stop the Ronulans!! They can do things that mere mortals cannot achieve!!

Somehow they can take over polls and the internet, and noone can stop it!!!

This could be the end, folks

2. Observer

I’m just getting interested in Ron Paul, and come here to find this freak named fred spamming every single comments section. He is a blight on your site, adds nothing of value to any conversation and is the biggest troll I’ve ever seen on the internet. Why do you allow this here?

1. Fred the Protectionist

Ok i’ll get into the spirit of things.

Man, the government is controlling the weather, maaan. They got this HAARP thing, sounds like HARP when you say it, cause the government is playing you like a musical instrument, maaaan!

1. longshotlouie

Something so simple, and you blew it.

Epic Fail