National Bankruptcy will Repeal Obamacare

Ron Paul tells it like it is: There is no “right” to healthcare. Obamacare will be repealed by a national bankruptcy. The IRS is hiring new agents to steal more money. Central economic planning has failed. A much bigger economic crisis is coming. And, every country in the world is technically bankrupt.

Channel: Fox Business
Date: 03/21/2010

Transcript

Stuart Varney: Let’s bring in Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul, joining us from Washington. Congressman, always a pleasure to have you with us.

Ron Paul: Thank you.

Stuart Varney: I know you oppose this deal, this healthcare reform bill. We’re assuming that it is going to pass, by all the vote count looks like it is there. Could you tell us what is your biggest single objection to this healthcare bill?

Ron Paul: Well, there’s too many. It is just wrong policy, it’s bad economic policy, it’s bad moral policy, it’s bad constitutional law. But the process is just outrageous. I mean we’re voting on a rule and we’re gonna pass a bill and then the bill will be doctored up a little bit after it. But this idea of an executive order amending the bill, just is such an outrage.
I mean, the process on the floor is such an outrage; at least they are talking about the outrage. But to think that we’ve gotten to the point where we allow our President just to write an executive order, it’s the law of the land. There’s nothing conceivable about that being constitutional.

Stuart Varney: You mentioned some moral problems that you have with this. You see, you talked about the legal problems, political problems, financial problems, all the rest of it. Okay, spell out the moral problem that you have with healthcare reform.

Ron Paul: Well, we’ve been involved in medical care for more than 50 years, which I object to because it’s created this monster: managed care. But all these interventions by the Republicans and Democrats is based on the assumption that people have a right to medical care. And you don’t have a right to medical care.

You have a right to your life, you have a right to your liberty, and you have a right to take care of yourself. But any way, any time a government tries to give you a service or something of substance, they have to steal it from somebody else. So, the whole process is immoral because it is based on government theft. That’s why they’re hiring 16,000 more new IRS agents, so because they have to steal more money.

Stuart Varney: Okay, when we passed it today and I believe it will pass, looks like the votes are there, what does it take to repeal it or roll it back? Surely, it would take 60 Senate Republican votes, a Republican in the White House and a very significant Republican majority in the House. And that sir, looks like an awful long way off.

Ron Paul: Now, the bankruptcy of this country is gonna repeal it because we march onward with whether it’s the endless spending overseas, or the endless spending on welfare, no concern about the deficit. The national debt is going up $2 trillion this year and nobody takes any concern. They don’t realize how serious this is. They’re oblivious to the seriousness of our economic crisis.
We’re not getting out of this crisis, we’re just on the verge of getting in to a much deeper one. And this will precipitate that, and so it will be the bankruptcy of the country and it will be defined by the destruction of the dollar, and government won’t be able to pay any anything out. This is why the people are so upset. It’s because even the liberals realize the government can’t deliver the goods anymore.

Stuart Varney: We talked about this before. And I’ve asked your time horizon on this economic catastrophe, the point at which the markets bring us all up short and stop this spending and debt accumulation. Your time frame last time we talked was over the horizon. It was 2 or 3 years away. Have you brought it up closer because of healthcare reform passage?

Ron Paul: Well, tonight when this passes it will be a major step closer to it. But the events are predictable that are coming. Just like the financial crisis was predictable, but nobody knew that was in September 2008 that that was going to hit us or that the NASDAQ bubble was going to crash in March of 2000.

We don’t know those days but we do know events will come and we have embarked on a course that is unsustainable. You cannot spend this kind of money, borrow this money and create new credit to finance this debt. It will end, it will end badly and it will hurt the people that… many people are very seriously trying to help the people who are suffering and help with medical care. But they’re doing it exactly the wrong thing. Medical care will get worse and this country will go into bankruptcy.

Stuart Varney: The executive order which the President will issue on the subject of abortion, that’s not – is it unconstitutional in some way? Can that be repealed and rejected?

Ron Paul: No, not in today’s circumstances. They’ve been doing this, you know, “stroke of the pen, law of the land, kinda cool”. They’ve been doing it for a long, long time. But you know this whole idea and argument over abortion is not in reality a sincere argument. It’s sincere but it doesn’t accomplish anything. The Hyde amendment doesn’t accomplish anything because we would deny funds going to pregnancy centers and say don’t use any money for abortion.

But all funds are fungible, so this idea that we say don’t use any money. […] money pours in the hospitals and the clinics. If they do, they just shift it around. This idea of fungibility is so clear that this whole argument on the abortion issue is really not touching the right point and that is, why is the government involve in delivering healthcare, why is the government involve in pretending that this is a viable way of delivering anything?

Central economic planning, if anything the 20th century proved, central economic planning fails. Every country in the world today is on the verge of bankruptcy. People brag about other countries having cheaper medical care and all. But every country in the world is technically bankrupt and we’re marching on to a really worldwide economic catastrophe if we’re not careful.

Stuart Varney: So, another dark day for America. Congressman Ron Paul, telling it how he sees it. We appreciate you being with us again, sir. Good to have you.

Ron Paul: Thank you.

1. What’s up, I also want to share my view at this time, when i don’t know even about a trouble-free thing related to PHP, I always go to explore that from internet.

2. Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

3. Highly descriptive blog, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

4. Hair transfer also known as hair transplantation in turkish name sa ekimi will be the operation exactly where the hairs are transplanted towards the canals which are opened on the direction of the persons former hair by lateral slits sa ekimi towards the requested area. The follicles which are genetically healthy are located inside the area between two ears and top side of sa ekimi the nape area are taken 1 by 1 with the assist of micromotor that is used by Med Hair team.

5. Hello, I desire to subscribe for this blog to obtain newest updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.

6. Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!

7. Sigh….this world. I need to finish getting prepared for this collapse and then stop reading this stuff. It’s stressing me out.

8. No… I have not twisted your comments…I have only questioned your intensions and challenged your motivation. I have not redefined words…Planned Parednthood does more than perform abortions, they also councel, offer information on adoption, and have programs for single mothers needing help…At least the ones I know about. Also clinics where abortions procedures are done do more than perform abortions. But you go ahead and continue harrassing (or ministering as you have called it) those poor lost souls.
    Talk about twisting things around…You’re like soft serve icecream; “Then you asked me whether I agreed with this type of “(violent) protest?” I thought this was a funny question coming from a man who is all for the “violent” killing of innocent babies in the wombs of their mothers.” I never said I am all for killing a fetus. I said I am in favour of allowing people to make their own decisions; if that decision is to have an abortion it is not my body. If I was a women I wouldn’t have one myself unless my pregnance was a result of rape or was predetermind fatal to my health to carry. However you did finally answer the question by stating;”I have no problem with baby killers (abortionists) being killed.” Nothing like that good ‘ol Christian fellowship…such a tight clique, y’all stick together no matter what, even when wrong.
    You say that you support those that use any means neccessary to protest abortion, including killing “abortionist”, as a measure to save a fetus. I ask you what about the children of those slain by Christian fundamentalist, that are now left fatherless or motherless? What good is this? What does the message of violence send to them? Do you not believe that it only breeds more hate and destruction? Or better yet what breeds hate and destruction…Is itLove, compassion, humanity, empathy????
    You cannot improve man through punishment. There is no brotherhood through brutalization. Only through humainity can we survive. Yes man will be held accountable but Capital punishment does not serve as a resolve. Revenge and vengence are not by any means justice, which only leads to more hurt and suffering, hate and destruction. What good is it to torture another family by snuffing out another life as a punishment… An eye for an eye is just an excuse to use violence. Which in turn man becomes obtuse, and it takes away the opportunity for something better; a conscience of goodness and compasion for ALL and a means to bring resolve through a peaceful means of justice. To have justice is to right a wrong. Murder for murder does nothing of the kind.

• Machine, I could not help laughing sadly though when I read this part of your post, “Do you not agree though that all through out the history of man, violence has never solved any problems, that it has only lead to more destruction of man kind? Look at the world today! Look at you, look at me!!! The face in the mirror is whats wrong with our world.”
      Yea, you are absolutely right, mankind is what is wrong with this world. When man didn’t listen to God in the Garden of Eden we have been going downhill ever since. The most violent actions taking place is the taking of innocent life in the womb of the mother, there is nothing more evil and yet you had the audacity to say the sentence above that I copied from your last post. You probably said it without blinking an eye. A man who is totally for the “right” of a woman to brutally kill her unborn baby is the height of hypocrisy. I will answer your entire post very soon. I am getting ready for preaching this Friday. I want to give you plenty to feed on until I write the next time. Until I get a chance to cover your entire post, here is a little more food for thought. GOD Almighty is the one who instituted “capital punishment” and he is right on whether you like it or not. God put it this way, “Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.” (Gen. 9:6)
      Psa 106:38
      “38 And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.”
      America is more uptown, she kills her sons and daughters on the altar of convenience AND the land of America and many other parts of the world are polluted with blood. YOU, my friend, are a super big hypocrite and I mean to max. You don’t want to see murderers (such as abortion providers) killed for their murders BUT you DO NOT mind seeing babies die for the sins of the mother and/or father.
      You also said this, “There is no brotherhood through brutalization.” WHY are you FOR the “brutalization of the unborn”. Bernard Nathanson was one of the biggest killers of pre-born babies in America, probably in the world, he started NARAL (National Abortion Rights Action League) and when he saw by ultrasound what he was doing to the baby, he quit and he is completely pro-life now. A book that would be good for you to read is “Aborting America” by Bernard N. Nathanson You might want to watch the video that turned him around, it is called, “The Silent Scream”. The baby is in a bag of water in his mother’s womb which he saw on the ultra sound, the baby open his mouth wide, he knew what was happening. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to KNOW and he KNEW. He quit the baby murder business even though he was making big bucks.. IF I put you under water and start ripping your arms and legs off, NO BODY will hear you make a sound so you probably aren’t hurting as far as anyone knows. NOT! I keep wanting to close for now, I have a lot to do. I see one mistake after another in your post. KILLING those who are killing (murdering) innocent life is NOT MURDER. What we call “capital punishment” is NOT murder. Let it sink into your head Machine, think about what you are saying, if this is the first time you ever really thought about this subject, please think about what you are saying, the remarks you are making are stupid, unintelligent, asinine, totally off the wall, the ultimate in nonsense. BABY MURDER IS AND NEVER CAN BE RIGHT! CASE CLOSED FOR NOW. YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM ME AGAIN VERY SOON.
      Speaking of preaching, I mentioned you in my last one on my Page. Here it is http://www.thejesustv.com/main/media/5881/God_of_Wrath/

• Ekkman…

Hmmm!?!? I am going to take a wild AND educated guess…If I was completely inline with what you believe, shared the same emotions for… had the same passion for the same plight(s), then you and I would not be debaiting anything, at least not about abortion. But that I don’t line up with you to the degree of a mirror, nothing I say holds any water, even though I said; “If I was a women I wouldn’t have one (an abortion) myself unless my pregnance was a result of rape or was predetermind fatal to my health to carry.” I’ll go even further…If I was a women I would n’t have an abortion ( except for the two forementioned reasons), because I would feel a certain amount of responsability, and humainity to my unborn child. But that is me! I do not feel it is my responsability to get in the way of others – at least not in any violent or hostle manner – for what they do with their bodies…and a womb and its contents are that of the women. As a man I am with a woman that also shares this, and would not for herself have an abortion if we became pregnant. I say “we” because that is how we feel. And let me add a “side note”; That I would not destroy the life of my own unborn child I also would not take the life of the born, i.e. by sending them to die for selfish corp. greed and world domination, or killing over differences in belief, opinion, race, creed, etc., etc.

If God is pissed off because people are having and practicing abortions – amongst other things – then that is between him and those who are guilty! If he is pissed at me because I don’t get crazed by those who do have abortions, that I don’t dress-up in a spooky costume and go out and harrass people, or that I don’t get hostle and violently fanatical…Burning down buildings and killing those that provide abortions…Than so be it! As a humanbeing, and a child of God, I will and do talk to people, not shove, push, hit, scream, yell, kill…because they don’t line up with what I believe or how I live my life. I do as best I can to set an example of peace and humainity by my own nonviolent actions; no I am not perfect, but I try my best, and if that isn’t good enough in the eyes of you or God…Oh well! Besides, Like I’ve said before; I believe in God but I am not a Christian since I do not claim Christ as my Lord and saviour. That isn’t to say that I don’t – and I know you’ll slam me for this – believe there was a man who called himself Jesus and spent his life walking the earth teaching brotherhood, practicing humainity and was a martyr. So too did Buddah, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Dorothy Day, to name just a few, in that they all believed man is fully capable of humanity,nonviolence, that we are all brothers, and sisters equal in the eyes of God, and that we all suffer consequenses by our selfish lost ways… segrigation, elitism, caste systems, greed, lusts for transient things.

And yes…Will finish later. But I do look forward to the rest of your reply to yesterdays post.

• Machine, Please read what I write, I DO NOT like repeating myself. You don’t have any original arguments, if just seems that you are parroting what others say. I DO NOT care if you were a woman and would not have an abortion EXCEPT in certain cases. I talked about this before.
          I told you before there are no reasons to kill an innocent baby in the womb of its mother, none whatsoever. YOU are playing the humanitarian again. Play it better than you are playing it. Tell people not to mess around to they are married and want to have kids. IF they don’t want to have kids then get fixed don’t mess with birth control pills, IUD’s and the like.
          You are very judgmental, YOU have no idea what I say when I talk to women who are going to kill their babies and mess their lives up too and I mean big time.
          I think I told you before also that the devils believe in God and tremble BUT it is too late for them, the have hell to pay and so do all that reject God. God created hell for the devil and his angels or to say, other devils BUT those in mankind that choose to reject God, go to the only other place and it is called hell. I have been reading a lot on here, I got a ton of e-mail. I can’t go though all of it now but I noticed that one or two said they were atheists. I kind of laughed. They think they got rid of God that easily. There ARE NO atheists. There are so-called atheists with their heart or to say, life system but not with their head or to say, their intellect. IF you do not understand what I am saying here then let me know and I will explain it deeper. NOBODY can tell me that there is NO God unless he is all knowing and that is one of the attributes of God, he is all knowing. Man is limited in time and space, he is limited in knowledge, in understanding. Basically the only reason we deny God is because our deeds are evil, we prefer the darkness, sin, evil to the light, righteousness, goodness. IN reality, we ALL know that there is a God but to know there is a God and to KNOW God is two totally different things.

• Machine, Most of the time that you answer me, you contradict yourself. When people live in lies and the like, they can’t seem to keep their “doctrine” straight, so to speak. You were saying in the above post that if God is “pissed” off then let him take care of it, so to speak. Machine, the problem is that God told man to “take care of it”. Those who shed innocent blood, their blood is to be shed by man, it was called capital punishment at one time. NOW we have “innocent” punishment. Let’s kill the ones who CAN’T speak for themselves kind of like what the supreme court had done to the blacks years ago. NOW the same thing applies to the preborn. We have a supreme court full of “fools”, or at least that is what God calls them. By your words above, YOU are pro-choice or pro-abort which is the same, according to the woman’s preference and YOU set an EXAMPLE for humanity, huh? Yes, you do BUT it is NOT an EXAMPLE that young people should follow, it leads the wrong way.
          You were talking about how nice you are above. I would say by reading a lot of your words to me that if I could hear them, you WOULD be yelling, screaming, hitting and the like or at least your words portray that to me. Anyway, went on to compare Ghandi, Buddha and other “religious” leaders to Jesus Christ BUT that doesn’t work either. Jesus WASN’T a “way show ‘er'”, he was and is the way, there is NO OTHER way. IF he was what you claim he was, like the others, then I need to tell you as I have before, he was a liar, a lunatic, a man totally off his rocker, he claimed to be God and the only way to heaven. He didn’t leave any loopholes, if you follow what I am saying.
          In closing, I WANT you to keep this in mind, being pro-choice IS NOT humane, it isn’t even human, at least NOT human from the righteous side of things, IT is human from the sin, evil side of things, it is fully human from the fallen state of man. God talks over and over how corrupt mankind is without him in their life. He came in human flesh to set us free but we MUST receive that gift to walk in that freedom that he supplies. I KEEP saying it, Machine, he is a prayer away BUT you MUST mean it and repentance shows that it is real, from the heart, so to speak.
          I was thinking of “The Way” at times when I talk with you. I preached on it a while back. Here ya go!

• Will you answer this???

• Machine, Even God is not as loving as you are with murderers but he is way ahead of you in regards for his love for the innocent, the ones who can’t defend themselves. I guess you are seeking to show me that the ones who kill others’ babies shouldn’t be killed because they have their own ” babies” at home to take care of. I would hate to know that I grew up with my “father” who was into killing babies for a living. One of your big problems is, you are for the killing of the wrong side. YOU arr for killing the innocent and letting the guilty live. Super bad logic!
          You ought to get a job with Planned Parenthood, they like to play with words like you do. I don’t know if I told you, “fetus” means little child
          or your one. So to answer your question now, “Yes, a guilty abortionist (baby killer) should be killed way before we should ever allow the killing of an innocent “fetus, child, or young one”.

• Machine, You keep going in circles and I am getting tired of it. NOW you say, “Planned Parednthood does more than perform abortions, they also councel, offer information on adoption, and have programs for single mothers needing help…At least the ones I know about.”
      Ekkman said: I have picketed and studied Parenthood for years and the comment above seems to come from ignorance to me. Planned Parenthood is into family planning to destroy famlies NOT to help families. That is not their purpose, they have professional salesmen come in and teach their staff how to sell sex and abortions to others. They ARE NOT into it for adoptions, they do a few, very few but that is not their desire. They started out wanting to kill the so-called lower lifestyle, the Negro, Hispanic, etc. Margaret Sanger was an eugenicist, she wanted the unfit, the dumb, the not as perfect as she viewed herself to be.
      Here is some quotes from just one book, I can give you many, many more. IT is one sick organization.
      Kidwell, Kirk, Planned Parenthood has Plans, The New American, vol. 2 (January 20, 1986), pp. 7 9.

p 7
      Originally known as the Birth Control League of America, it was founded in 1916 by the militant leftist Margaret Sanger . Author Miriam Allen Defort, writing in the Spring 1965 issued of The Humanist describes Sanger and her early followers: It was the radicals political, economic, and religious among whom Margaret Sanger found her first supporters: and she herself was one of them. Her father, Matthew Higgins, was a Socialist and the village Atheist of Corning, New York.’ As for her religious background, DeFord writes, The word Humanism in its present religio scientific meaning was not then current. but call it Freethought or Rationalism or Secularism, it was and it remained Margaret Sanger’s creed. The first paper she founded and edited was called The Woman Rebel, and its masthead bore the motto: “No gods, no masters.”‘
      “For Sanger, the world was composed of three classes. The first class practices birth control and is wealthy and intelligent. The second would practice birth control but did not then have access to it. The third class are those irresponsible and reckless ones having little regard for the consequences of their acts, or whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers.'”

p 8
      Through birth control Sanger saw a way to control the people whom she now labeled human weeds and to preserve the freedom of those whom she judged a superior stock, capable of ruling.’

p 9
      For the majority of medical authorities associated with Planned Parenthood actually seem to regard pregnancy as a disease or even a plague.

For example, Dr. Warren Hern, writing in the January 1971 issue of Planned Parenthood’s Family Planning Perspectives, describes pregnancy as an episodic, moderately extended, chronic condition an illness [to be treated] by evacuation of the uterine contents.’ That, of course, means abortion.

Again, while Dr. Willard Cates, Jr., was addressing the Association of Planned Parenthood Physicians in November 1976, he stated, Unwanted pregnancy is transmitted sexually, is socially and emotionally pathologic and has many other characteristics of conventional venereal diseases.’

And, finally, Dr. Mary S. Calderone, former medical director for Planned Parenthood, wrote in the February March 1968 issue of the Medical Moral Newsletter, We have yet to beat our public health drums for birth control in the way we beat them pro polio vaccine; we are still unable to put babies in the class of dangerous epidemics, even though that is the exact truth.’

9. Machine, Thanks but no thanks for your offer to talk about prison or other stuff! When a person can’t talk logic with one of the most important subjects in the physical realm then it is really no use to talk other things with him, it ends up as babbling, so to speak. You told me in your last post that came to my e-mail but I can’t find it on the blog. Anyway, you said that your mind is made up on the pro-choice issue. You don’t care about the little babies being slaughtered in the name of “choice”. A lot of men like it since they can just jump on the women and let them abort their kids and everything is fine, no child care payments and the like. Cool! Anyway, your views on Christians are so warped whatever I say, you will read it as “self righteousness,” better than thou, or whatever else I can name. When you can’t deal with a topic factually you resort to name calling, accusations, and the like. In closing, keep your nickname “machine”, it fits your character. As I told you before, You have the feeling of a machine.” Nice chatting with you when you were willing to talk the subject. We are the one who “likes” a good debate and when you found out I liked them and deep down I think you KNOW you don’t really have any true logic to defend your position just as Planned Parenthood can’t defend theirs so they throw out a out of rhetoric.

• Logic!?!? Is that what you call standing outside of a building in a silly costume harrasing people who do not tread on you for your beliefs, even though they may not agree with your beliefs. Yes you are a CRAZED SELF RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN FANATIC…Yes I am calling you this… it fits…and I used logic to draw that conclusion!

Saddly I do not have a problem with your beleifs or opinions…they’re yours; it’s when you take it from that to HOLIER THAN THOU!!! and push it on others…I don’t want to have that discusion, it serves no purpose other than a bunch of ranting, arguing and yes it leads to insulting one anothers intellagence.

There no longer is an intellagent discusion to be had with you. You can’t see the parallel between fanatic Islamic fundamantalist and fanatic Christian fundamaentalist in how both have and do persicute those who are not in line with their beliefs…Or that y0u dismiss fanatic Christian fundamentalist for their agrressive, hostle, and often violent actions ( bombing abortion clinics…killing innocent lives including young children and the unborn that you are so adament about protecting), and shun non Christians for the beliefs that they are willing to go to no ends for.

So no it is not possable to have an intellagent conversation when you consider being a hypocrite logical.

• Machine, Thanks again for the “intelligent” discussion NOT including the ranting and raving if there was anything left after you did that. Once again it is very easy to see that you “live and let live” ONLY if they agree with you. IF you ever do want to talk logically about abortion using facts then let me know. Keep this in mind, if you are NOT really intelligent enough to know it by NOW. Those pre born babies are just as much life as I am and maybe, just maybe you are wishing someone would abort me. I said, “maybe” since the way you are talking I can safely presume that “maybe” is a correct guess.

• Yes I am allowing you to bait me!
          Abort you??? No. Abort the conversation? on my way…

Typical Christian fanatic…Can’t let well enough be. I certainly can see why people become annoyed, even hostle, with – not your belief – you. Is it right??? Are you???

Again…I really don’t have a problem with your position on abortion and homosexuality…it is your opinion, thats fine, but I strongly disagree with agressively harrassing those who decide it necessary for themselves; espeacially when lunitic fanatics take it upon themselves to attack clinic personel, burn clinics down, send death threats, bomb clinics. ****Do you agree with this type of (violent) protest?*** I see it as no different than the Islamic Fundamentalist that you had me read about. http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=35788.

What I do find most sad with our society (obviously that includes ME and YOU) is that it so often does get down to PUSH and SHOVE; be it words, fists, ideas, beliefs…The reason I said I no longer am interested in discussing abortion is because I know neither one of us is going to change the other persons mind. I know what an abortion is. I know that there are two – if not more – schools of thought regarding the morals and ethics of abortion ( unmoral and unethical). I know that science plays a role; often times not in agreement with each other in the science community – depending again on which school of thought, and that sometimes religion use the science that best supports what the bible says. Then their are those that feel no matter what science or religion says…No one has a right to stop someone from choosing for themselves what to do with their body. Of course TALKING to someone about what they are doing or considering isn’t bad; it is actually quite humain. However to become crazed by what you feel is good for you and go and push it upon another…by harrassing, threatining or outright violence is absolutly wrong. To use such force is to use evil, and change through evil will produce evil no matter how good or right ones intensions are.

• Machine, I think the more that I hear from you that you would love to see the Christians “fanatics” “die and let die”, so to speak. Your last post to me was dealing with “burning or bombing abortion “clinics” even though they are “abortion chambers”. A chamber would be a better name of a place that kills people, in this case little people. NOW you added “agressively harrassing those who decide it necessary for themselves; espeacially when lunitic fanatics take it upon themselves to attack clinic personel, burn clinics down, send death threats, bomb clinics.” Then you asked me whether I agreed with this type of “(violent) protest?” I thought this was a funny question coming from a man who is all for the “violent” killing of innocent babies in the wombs of their mothers. It should be the safest place in the world for little babies and NOW it is one of the most dangerous places that a baby could be. Sad, super sad! I thought you checked my page out since you saw me in the grim reaper outfit. I have no problem with baby killers (abortionists) being killed. The word of God says that those who shed innocent blood their blood is to be shed by man NOT by God but by “man”. That is why we “had” capital punishment at one time, to stop all kinds of killers including those who kill babies. NOW the babies can’t complain, the Supreme Court wouldn’t listen to them if they could talk. They will pay too at the hand of God since we are not exercising true justice in America anymore. What “school of thought” are you talking about that justifies “killing babies in the wombs of their mothers”? Please name the groups for me so we can “intelligently” talk about it. You are back to the same rhetoric about what they want to do to their bodies. That “baby” in their body is NOT their body. I DO NOT believe that you are that stupid.
            Then you close with, “go and push it upon another…by harrassing, threatining or outright violence”. I have DONE NONE OF the above. I share, pray, and minister to those who have had an abortion, it messes many of them up big time, especially the ones who have a conscience left.
            I close with, “Machine, you mostly cut, slam, call me names, redefine words, twist what I say or try your best to do so BUT I still “believe” you know it is wrong but the fun part for many is messing with women and not worry about a little human life getting in the way SO many guys “defend” a woman’s right to choose so they can have more fun. And MOST women KNOW in these days that the “choice” they are making is to have a dead baby. When they are pregnant, they WILL either have a live or dead baby but they WILL have one of the two choices. You said that you are NOT pro-abort but the only other side of pro-life IS pro-choice WHICH is pro-abort or pro-death. There is no way around it. There are other “choices” after the baby is born, adoption, keeping the baby, etc.

• why do you care if other people want to kill their own children and destroy their progeny? if you really believe in god then isn’t he supposed to take care of all the judgment for such people. with the fire and the brimstone, isn’t that enough pusnishment? do you think yourself a god? why must we be further punished with your whining?

• gander, you sound like Machine. You are redefining words to suit your fancy. I am NOT “punishing” anybody UNLESS you too want to redefine what whining means. Here are a couple of definitions for “whining”. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint. 2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion. I would agree that the children that you and Machine have no problem with being killed ARE whining while they are being killed. You also asked me why do I care. Good question. I care because God cares and he gave me the same love, desire to reach others before it is too late. God does NOT want one person in hell EVEN though most will go there. It is and will NOT be God’s fault, he wants ALL saved and come into the knowledge of the truth. Jesus Christ died to save the whole world BUT only those who come to him will be saved. To me it is incredible that God would do all that he does to save us, he owes us nothing. We are the ones who spit in his face time and time again by our lifestyles yet his hand is stretched out still, he is calling, convicting and those who answer his call in faith and repentance become new creatures. He loves you ever so much, speaking of stretching forth his hands, when he became a man, he stretched forth his hands and they nailed them to a cross. He came to die to set mankind free. He is truly an awesome God.

10. Ekkman…

Call it what you want…You and I have a different beliefs, we take opposite positions on; abortion, homosexuality, etc., I really have nothing more to say except I will always remain in favour of PRO CHOICE. That being said, I donot feel the need to explain myself any further on the issues. If you would like to continue on to something else…How about my time in prison? You said you were a little surprised to find this out, Why?

11. Machine, Lastly you tied things together that don’t really go together, that being marijuana with slavery, genocide, and famine. Marijuana has nothing to do with the three that you tied in with it. Legalizing a drug will increase the use of it, that is a proven fact. When booze, and cigarettes were legalized, they have become the two highest killers of all drugs since they are legal. The same would transpire with marijuana. The same truth holds sway with abortion, since it has been legalized it has grown to enormous proportions. We are averaging killing about 4,500 babies a day in the womb or thereabouts. As the old saying goes, “If God doesn’t destroy America soon, he will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah for destroying those towns because of their homosexual behavior.” They were wicked towns.
    Machine, All of mankind NEEDS the Lord Jesus Christ. Preference is NOT the answer. If a woman’s preference is to kill her unborn baby that is fine with you but if another chooses not to kill her unborn baby then that too is fine with you too. You are a true humanitarian, I can easily see that. SO surely you should not be against people killing other people for social reasons too. I mean if you are for killing the most innocent life on this planet, the preborn baby, then you surely would be for killing parents, or other older people not really fit for our society anymore, they are not contributing to it. Would that be correct guess to make concerning what you told me in your last post?
    Only those who come to God through the Lord Jesus Christ are the forgiven ones. God came in human flesh, he became a man to set us free from sin. If we could get to heaven on our own merits, Jesus Christ was a total idiot to go through what he went through to free us from sin if it was not absolutely needed to set us free. I surely don’t see how you could have liked my article on the hate law based on what you are saying here. I await your reply there too.
    I have other things that I will cover later to do with such as the Muslims, your prison experience really shocked me, and your views of Christians seems really warped.

• No…They do tie together, but you’re misunderstanding because you’re not reading what I wrote; instead you are trying to twist things around. DON’T PLAY THAT WITH ME! I am all for a challenging, intellagent discussion…There is no win or lose; it has already been established where you stand on certain issues and what you believe in, I am not trying to change your mind, so don’t feel the need to make things out to be what they are not in order to prove yourself right. Yes I get it, and I think evryone that may read your writing understands that you are a Christian…That you have been beat-up, sworn at, laughed at, etc. probabley goes along with being unwilling to just live your life for you and not try and push your views and beliefs on others where they are not welcome. I wouldn’t attack you in such a way, but when you start to disrespect another persons beliefs, or lifestyles just because it does not line up with what you believe…how you CHOOSE to live…your PREFERENCE…your PERSPECTIVE people are going to get annoyed, espeacially if they aren’t interested in what you have to say. Seriously do you not have anything better to do than dress up in some silly costume and stand outside of some building and picket. How does a womens decision to have an abortion harm you? . I mean its one thing to stand up for your rights…I could see if your were being denied your right to be a Christian that you may carry a cross while wearing a crown of thorns to prove a point. Thats fine that you see abortion as wicked, many do, and because of what you believe you have to see it as wicked. But why is it never enough for Christians to just live peacefully amongst themselves. Do you really not see that the relgious groups that PUSH their beliefs as being superiour are the cause for much hostility and violence. You underminded me for speaking of Gandhi. One thing Gandhi never did was denounce any religious faith. He often spoke with many others, understanding that it was better to have a faith than none at all. After Gandhi was able to help establish India’s independence from England he wanted Muslims and Hindus of India to understand that they each have an equal right and place in the world to practice and teach peacefully…It was those that felt one faith more superiour than the other and pushed their importance that were the cause of wars.
      You asked me to read the piece on the Islamic abductors…Tragic and sad. I also see simmilar (that’s SIMMILAR not SAME) behaviours by Christian fanatics, i.e. bombing abortion clinics, dressing up in silly costumes and picketing outside of Planned Parenthood, Establishing Hospitals that wont aid in the practice of safesex/ birthcontrol ( the pill, condoms), suporting the illegal invasions and wars on other countries…
      It is in fact our egos and obssesiveness to be right that is the real tragic demise of mankind; so much so that we even think that we can “SAVE THE PLANET”!!! Yet we cannot allow each other to live peacefully.

I try to live peacefully, yes I do get rilled up at times…after all I am human. But I do not like to have people push their ways on me so I try not to stand in someone elses way especially when what they are doing does not have a harmful affect on my life or tresspasses my body. No I am not PRO ABORTION…I am pro CHOICE. If you feel that is contadictive, fine. I have had several (3) friends go through with having an abortion, all thought long and hard…one was a rape victim…I am glad that they at least had the right to choose for themselves and seek a professional and safe clinic. As far as my statement in the last post…the one you seem to have twisted…I think it is safe to say that you just have to be right for your own sake and belief.

• Machine, I do not want to do a bunch of circular arguing with you. I think arguing, debating is fine if we are building on our arguments. I DO NOT want to go in circles with you. I do NOT like the “I’m right, you’re wrong” stuff. Present your side and I will present mine. If they disagee with each other in many issues one of us is wrong. Show me where or what I said that makes you think that I am twisting things around. I cut and paste people’s comments to me for this very reason, when they can’t defend themselves, they go into name calling, accusations, whatever to get off the subject at hand. TELL me what I did that you view as out of context or whatever. I WANT an intelligent debate with you and I will use logic as I have been doing. I will answer all of your comments here BUT before I go deeper into your last post, let’s clear the air of cuts, slams and the like. I don’t care whether you like me wearing a grim reaper outfit or not. I don’t care if you don’t like me speaking up for the unborn babies that can’t speak for themselves. All I can see so far from your ranting and raving is I am showing you much clearer that you are for murder and that seems to be fine with you if it is legalized murder, government approved murder, so to speak. I personally THINK, listen to me, I THINK that you are getting so upset because I am using anther word for “abortion”, showing what it really is and that is killing the little baby within the womb of the mother. You use “abortion” and I use “baby killing or murder”. It is one and the same thing based on what we are talking about. IF you keep on with me, we WILL have a “challenging, intelligent discussion” BUT the air MUST be clearer of the name calling. I am not calling you names and the like. I see that you have problems “bombing” abortion clinics, they seem to mean more to you that the little babies that are being slaughtered in those poor little abortion clinics (death chambers) that got burnt to the ground. HOW very SAD!
        Closing for NOW, give me your best “shots” and let the WAR start, there can be no peace with those who want to see babies live and those who want to see them die or could care less which way it goes. SO show me the EVIL stuff I am doing in my last post to you and let the war “games” start. SHOW ME EXACTLY WHAT I SAID THAT WAS “TWISTING THINGS AROUND” FROM WHAT YOU SAID. THAT SHOULD BE A SIMPLE REQUEST.

• No thanks…One thing I learned in prison was to know when to walk away. Especially on issues that are subjective, and with those who are self righteous and just like to argue for the sake of arguing.

• Machine, good cop out… Thanks for your input. YOU know that you cannot defend the nonsense that you put forth. Baby murder can NEVER be justified by a thinking person even if you use a little better sounding word like “abortion”. That word doesn’t seem so bad, does it? Or use the words, “We can’t make laws on a woman’s womb.” We just try to comfortably “forget that we are not really dealing with a woman’s womb but the baby within that womb.” In closing, you don’t have to debate me if you don’t want to but it would be appreciated if you will SHOW me and others here what I “twisted” that you said. If I did and you can show me where I did it then I will apologize.
            I thought the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence was written for our life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness BUT they don’t apply to the baby, huh??? THANKS for you intelligent reply on the issues.

12. Machine, I have shared with quite a few homosexuals and I see clearer why God said that he gave them over to a reprobate mind in Romans 1 of the bible (KJV). The things they do to each other and to themselves and to kids is incredibly evil. In one way, I too don’t separate “slavery and homosexuality”, both are sins and evil to the max. I love the homosexual enough that I am willing to become his enemy by sharing truth with him that will set him free from his lifestyle, deathstyle. I will be preaching on TV showing the parallels with Slavery, Abortion and Euthanasia. They tie hand in hand. Through most of mankind’s history sin has been running rampant, so I agree that homosexuality has been around a long time since sin has been around a long time.
    Now we go to this part of my answer to your last post, you said, “Holding society to blame for their demise, based on excepting homosexuality to be normal, is just as rediculous as the rehtoric that if you legalize marijuana everyone will smoke it. Yet to not socially speak out against slavery, and I’ll add genocide and intentional famine , will and does destroy nations, cultures, races by cheapening our ability to uphold human rights…history holds truth to that.”
    Here you tied things together that don’t really go together, that being marijuana with slavery, genocide, and famine. Marijuana has nothing to do with the three that you tied in with it. Legalizing a drug will increase the use of it, that is a proven fact. When booze, and cigarettes were legalized, they have become the two highest killers of all drugs since they are legal. The same would transpire with marijuana. The same truth holds sway with abortion, since it has been legalized it has grown to enormous proportions. We are averaging killing about 4,500 babies a day in the womb or thereabouts. As the old saying goes, “If God doesn’t destroy America soon, he will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah for destroying those towns because of their homosexual behavior.” They were wicked towns.

13. Machine, Since you dealt with a lot of subjects in your last blog to me, I will deal with a little at a time so my posts won’t be so big since Ryan is unhappy with me. It seems fairly easy to me for a person to skip over blogs that they don’t want to read. Anyway, there are many posts on here that I don’t care to read on here but I figure they have their “right” to talk what they believe. It is called “freedom of press and/or freedom of speech” even though that is really only justified with the mass media, so to speak. First you said that I am NOT “gay”. I am at times but since I haven’t seen my kids or wife in about 4 years, I am sad most of the time. By the way, “gay” means “happy, light hearted”. It doesn’t not mean “perverted sex” as some seem to think today. We are changing the meaning of words continually and that is not only sad but dangerous. People are not understanding where others are coming from in these last days..I have a peace and joy within that the world can’t take from me but happiness depends on what happens around you. There is so many that I know whether in my family or the family I came from or the family of God that I am a part of are going through some of the hardest times in their lives. That makes me sad. Jesus Christ prayed that his people, those who have been born of him to have the joy that he has and he prayed that about the time that he went to the cross for our sins. That is incredible to me. I think I told you that I have been pounded on, spit on, cussed out, threatened, etc. but I keep on going and not only going but I love those people who seek to do evil to me. Jesus died for them as he did for me. He will give his people victory as they look to him.
    You said that you “don’t condemn me for my choices, AS LONG as I am able to live and let live.” I capitalized a couple of words in your statement so it will stand out. That sounds so very good Machine but it is nonsense. SO based on your statement you DO CONDEMN me if I disagree with your “live and let live”. You went on to say that homosexuals are born that way, which isn’t anywhere close to truth. Most people who become homos are from one parent families which gives them a warped sense of family life, others have been messed with by an older person as a kid, some have been brainwashed to thinking they were born that way, etc. If I think (abortion) baby killing is all right then I am all right with you. Then again if I think abortion, baby killing, is murder then that too is all right with you. BUT if I “believe” it and seek to get others to stop the killing of innocent life in the womb, that is NOT all right with you. You are just going to live and let live if people agree with your position, RIGHT? If I tell others that it is murder then I am NOT all right with you, RIGHT?

14. Machine, what are your thoughts on this page and I can give you plenty of others that agree with this article.

• That is a disturbing story.

There are many strores everyday from all over the world that cause me to weep!

Man has this suposed greatness over any other animal…Is capable of such humainly great and wonderful things, but still man acts like the worst beast.

I do not agree that any religion/belief, Government, or dehumanizing law be pushed/forced upon another person. For any religious organization to do so is actually foolish, since by forcing someone to convert means their heart is not purely commited…Seems like it would cheapen and weaken the religion.

I left you a reply yesterday 4/7 regarding Slavery, Homosexuality, Abortion…did you read it????

• Machine, you said: “In this particular artical, those who are guilty of abduction and violating another humanbeing have lost their humanity toward man. Unfortuanitly any violent retaliation would prove the same.

“People must learn how to disarm their agressor without violence. True it is not an easy task, but neither is killing since it does not bring a resolution; history proves this…As does our present situation.”

Ekkman said, “Based on your words above, wouldn’t you agree that YOU HAVE “lost your humanity toward man”? I mean you are for killing the most innocent life there is, the life of the preborn baby in the womb of his or her mother. I can also guarantee you that the baby is totally disarmed so you do NOT need to learn how to disarm them either.

• Machine, Yes I read your article to me and I replied to it. It was pretty long reply so I figured when I checked about 12 hours later and it still said, “awaiting moderation”, I should upload it again but in sections. After I did that a little while ago, I NOW see the long one finally appeared without “awaiting moderation” tag at the top so I figured it was on too now. Oh well, I guess Ryan will be unhappy with me again. What can I say?

• Machine, As far as the Muslims forcing their “religion” on people and you saying that their heart would not be in it. That is a fairly true statement but check out history, the Roman Catholic Church forced their religion on most of the known world for over a thousand years and “forced” everyone to submit to them. It is basically the same principle as the government is doing. You seem to think that the fact of force won’t work but it has for years and will again. The government is forcing all kinds of things down our throats, so to speak, and they are getting by with it. They are in power just as the Roman Catholic Church was for a long time. Power can corrupt but it doesn’t necessarily have to.

15. Machine, Since you dealt with a lot of subjects in your last blog to me, I will deal with a little at a time so my posts won’t be so big since Ryan is unhappy with me. It seems fairly easy to me for a person to skip over blogs that they don’t want to read. Anyway, there are many posts on here that I don’t care to read on here but I figure they have their “right” to talk what they believe. It is called “freedom of press and/or freedom of speech” even though that is really only justified with the mass media, so to speak. First you said that I am NOT “gay”. I am at times but since I haven’t seen my kids or wife in about 4 years, I am sad most of the time. By the way, “gay” means “happy, light hearted”. It doesn’t not mean “perverted sex” as some seem to think today. We are changing the meaning of words continually and that is not only sad but dangerous. People are not understanding where others are coming from in these last days..I have a peace and joy within that the world can’t take from me but happiness depends on what happens around you. There is so many that I know whether in my family or the family I came from or the family of God that I am a part of are going through some of the hardest times in their lives. That makes me sad. Jesus Christ prayed that his people, those who have been born of him to have the joy that he has and he prayed that about the time that he went to the cross for our sins. That is incredible to me. I think I told you that I have been pounded on, spit on, cussed out, threatened, etc. but I keep on going and not only going but I love those people who seek to do evil to me. Jesus died for them as he did for me. He will give his people victory as they look to him.

16. Ryan, HOW does it “burden” the server? It automatically posts just as soon as I type it? Please explain. Many times I don’t know why someone is saying something because I don’t know who they are talking to or what the other person said. I am on other blog sites and they don’t have any problem with me doing it that way. The people can see what the other said right away and see my reply, sorry it bugs you. People, this one is for Ryan, go on this page and find what he said to me. Thanks!
    I had to go back up this list of blogs and see what else Ryan said since I didn’t want to hurt his feeling again. Those who have the same problem as Ryan has with me then please let me know and why it is a problem. Thanks again!

• Simply that it requires more bandwidth to accomodate the extra text. I used to work for an Internet website. We were always pushing the limits of the servers due to chat. That was years ago so things might not be the same… Servers are better now. The point is though that it’s redundant to post the messages of others that are already available for viewing. Further that it is confusing to read two messages in one post. That is why they have the reply button in the upper corner in each message; so people know who you are responding to. And where the original post was in context to other posts.

Anyway it’s a request. And I thought you may not have noticed the reply button in the upper right corner before. You may notice nobody else posts the way you have been. I also noticed that you said a few times you couldn’t find the message people had posted to you; that’s beacuase they post in response to your message by hitting the reply (it won’t appear at the top of the list, but rather immediately after the post they responded to). If you use the “leave a reply” button at the bottom of the thread it always appears at the top of the list. That’s intended to be used for your first post in a given thread, or if you want to make a post not directed at a particular person.
      Hope this helps.

• No problems (confusions) here, but yes if you just hit reply on any post you want to comment on you wont have to copy/paste…assuming thats what you’re doing. Either way…

17. Machine (said on)
    April 6, 2010 at 10:52 am

“Any other “ism” would then have to include Chritianityism. Which means the philosophy of christianity

“Why do I have to agree with you on every point you believe in in order to be happy for you. We are both peaceful and compassionate men. I know in my heart that we both suffer in this world. You are not a threat to me because of what you choose to believe…and how you live. I personaly haven’t read anything that says you are a Fanaticall Christian Fundamentalist plotting to kill in the name of God. Are you??? Your views…my views…may differ some, but really not so much. I am not going to try and convince you that you should choose the path I have chosen. You have already chosen to follow what you believe is the RIGHT WAY for you. If you were to ask me about my faith I would share it with you by spending time with you. At that point if you wanted to know more I would say seek it for yourself, it isn’t up to me to make you see things my way. I chose my path, not by accedent, not by admiration for buddists or monks, priests or poets. I know they are not deified. You certainly have a right to make decisions based on what you believe. Even better is that I know you would still choose to follow Christ (your Lord and saviour) even if the Government told you that you no longer could and threatened to kill you if you continued to practice and preach the word of God. I would do the same. I would give my life (not take anothers). Thank God we live in America!

“Now as far as abortion and homosexuality…I have not shared with you where I stand. But I will say that I disagree that homosexuals are “getting special rights”, the only rights they are marching for are the same rights you and I have. The same CIVIL RIGHTS blacks faught for in the ’60s. The right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness! EQUALITY!! That the media makes a tabloid spectical of their fight for these rights, and that certain politicians are cowardly and take the safe platform against their rights…isn’t at all SPECIAL!!! It’s dehumanizing, and underminding to all of us to deny any American that which is stated in our Declaration of Independence.

I will read your artical.”

Ekkman said:
    Machine, I GUESS you can say that there is a “RIGHT WAY” for me and then there is another “RIGHT WAY” for you if you want to say that even though it doesn’t make any sense except to those who tell me that there are NO absolutes. Truth it truth for one person as well as another. If your logic stands then it would be right for some to own slaves and for others to not own slaves. It would be right for one woman to kill her baby in the womb and wrong for another woman to kill her baby in the womb, It would be right for one man to have sex with another man AND right for a man to have sex with a woman BUT it could be wrong for another man to have sex with a man or another man to have sex with a women, all based on preference from what I am reading. Am I reading you correctly? We are people, God’s highest creatures within his creation BUT we act like his lowest because of sin. We do things that animals won’t do. We kill our preborn for social reasons such as wanting to finish college, keep our figures looking nice, to keep our parents from finding out, etc. Common sense tells us that a woman’s body is compatible with a man’s body, the organs in the proper place for procreation. That same common sense tells us that a man with a man is totally out of place, so to speak besides the inner voice, conviction from within that tells us that it is wrong.
    The post that I was speaking of was when you said that “you are tired of the posts dealing with abortion and homosexuality” (something to that effect) like it was been decided on by our government and it is a closed case. Abortion and homosexuality have been legalized so let it go, so to speak. I didn’t check back to find it so correct me if I am wrong. I guess I can look for it later.
    If the place above where I shared your comments at an earlier without quoting exactly, I was going by memory then please share with me where you stand on homosexuality and abortion. Thanks!
    Anyway, thanks for telling me that you will read the article that I wrote entitled, “Don’t be a Bird Brain? Disagreement or Hate! Which is it?”
    Let me know your thoughts on it.

• Request for normal messaging: I’m sure others have had the same thought as I have but just haven’t said anything about it…
      Ekkman, why don’t you just hit the “Reply” button in the upper right hand corner of any message that you want to respond to?
      It’s very annoying to have two posts from two different people in the same message.
      … I imagine it also burdens the server with redundant text. Please.

• Really!? Is that what you interpret my “logic”, as you call it, to be… According to you it really is impossable for man to “not be an asshole”. According to you man is not capable of seperating the issue of slavery from homosexuality…One being servtitude, the other being in born; not a violation against another person human/civil liberty. I bet you’re not gay because you are not sexually attracted to another man; you don’t desire an intamite and monogamous relationship with the same sex…not because you believe in what the bible says. So it is easy for you to dismiss homosexuality as being morally wrong, disgusting and a cause for social breakdown. I too am not gay, but only because I do not desire a sexual or an intimate relationship with the same sex, thats the only reason. I do not find it to be necessary or humain to deny another individual their way in life. Which is why I don’t condem you for your choices, as long as you are able to live and let live… I don’t go out and preach the Bible in protest of a lifestyle. Nor do I preach against those who believe in its stories and philosophies.
      All through out the history of mankind homosexuality has existed…It hasn’t destroyed society in any one way or another. Unlike…
      Slavery on the other hand…Is inhumain.It robs people of their culture and creed and ability to self govern. I will always stand to protest slavery…No one is free when someone is bound by serfdom.

As for adortion I am not against the practice. I don’t cosider a woman’s womb to be subject to public opinion or the teachings of the bible…Why not the teachings of the Bible? All Holy scriptures were writen by man to be fitting to the gains and needs of the Church, Temple, Monisatary, and Government. Not the wellbeing of the woman.This isn’t to say that there are not good teachings in the Bible, or any Holy scripture for that matter. However, I support a womans personal choice. In other words if a woman is not okay with having an abortion and chooses to carry her offspring to delivery…than that is her personal choice. If she makes that decision on what the Bible says than that too is a personal choice. I’d feel the same way if the issue of abortion was forcing a person to have an abortion against their will. In general I don’t subscrib to the practice of personal opinions and beliefs being pushed and forced onto others by the self-righteous.; be they Christian, Buddist, Islamic, Jewish, Muslim, etc.
      It is true you follow your belief and see it as the ONLY WAY, and therefore dismiss all others as being lessthan. That’s disrespect. Your tone comes across condesending and at times hostle…Reminds me of when I was in prison and the Bible thumping born again Christians would preach love and fellowship during service, then ridicule, undermind, and at times physically attack others for having their own beliefs that didn’t line up with what they believed.The worst was always between Catholics and Christians. But it was the Buddist and Muslims that never, NEVER raised a fist, but continued to practice love and humanity regardless of being disrespected and persecuted. Tell me, were those Christians teaching the wrath of God? I don’t think they were…It was by their ignorance and fear. And you and I both know that such hostility is not limited to prison; such outburst happen everyday in the world because of ignorance, fear, self rightiousness, entitlement, false supperiority and disrespect. And it is not just Christians. People of ALL faiths and practices seem to fall victim of themselves by misguided interpretations. We both know man is faulable; Me, You, Gandhi…Buddist, Christians, Hindus, Jews, Muslims… All will be tested, held accountable, and forgiven,me, you…

I enjoyed your artical, actually read several. I post some feed back soon.