389 responses to “Poll: Ron Paul’s VP in 2012”

1. ralph a. kern

your vp needs to be ben stein, the economist he can put the nation on a balanced budget in 4 years. God bless...

1. Gary

Way back in this poll someone else said the same thing, and I listed a link with Stein arguing with Paul on a TV news program about Paul's stance on Israel and vehemently accusing Paul of being anti-semitic, so no, I don't think so.

2. George Washington

Constitutionally, legislatively, and morally, Ron Paul has no equal. His 22 year voting record speaks for itself. The World is watching. Ron Paul for President in 2012.

3. Matthew James Smeltz

The only person with the guts to back up Ron Paul is Jesse Ventura by far. A close friend of mine told me, "I would vote for the first time in my life if 2012 was Paul/Ventura." This goes without saying but, I would do the same and vote for the first time!

4. Eric

Herman Cain is the first announced Republican candidate. He would make a GREAT VP for Paul! But Dr Paul needs to announce and start campaigning NOW!!

5. Ronald Gascon

I am a bit confused by the conversation being generated here.
    The given is that Ron Paul is not running in 2012,
    so what is the point of discussing possible running mates?
    I know I am running, who do you think I should get as VP in 2012?

Ron / jon for president in 2012

6. Veteran Patriot

Just caught the Jessy Ventura's conspiracy theory about the pentagon cover-up. I have told that story since 2002 to Republican friends, they all said I was crazy.
    Now, the statements about cell phone use on the airplanes are coming lite. impossible at that time so many cover-ups by the elites. America demands the truth. I never saw anything that led me to believe it was hit by a plane. Ron would get to the bottom of this if president. Merry Christmas to all.

7. Jake Witmer

Google just removed my blog for political comments I made there. If you have a google blog, I suggest you remove it, and go to wordpress or another non-google free blog.

This country has gone to hell in a handbasket. It just shows how stupid people are that Palin, Beck, Buchanan all scored more points than actual libertarians: Stossel, Woods, Johnson, and Kokesh. It shows that people were literally braindamaged by including DeMint on the list at all. As someone else here noted, at least Romney isn't on the list (that would be too much).

I hope all those mainslime Repuglicans are caught on tape vomiting in public, so people can see how I see them, all the time.

This country sucks. I'm kind of surprised that Badnarik is not on the list.
    Recent libertarians who have challenged the establishment and then got terminally ill very suddenly:

Ron Crickenberger (ran a full page ad criticizing DEA and ONDCP in USA Today)

Harry Browne (1996 and 2000 LP presidential candidate)

Aaron Russo (2004 presidential candidate and director of "America: From Freedom to Fascism")

Michael Badnarik (2004 presidential candidate)

David Nolan (founder of Libertarian Party, AZ Senate Candidate)

==================
    Stossel and Woods are my favorite people on the above list, but all of the top 5 are also fantastic and very deserving choices. I'm a little disappointed that Root wasn't a little higher, since he has an undeserved bad rap for his past as a mainstream Republican (before he figured things out and became a Libertarian).

-Jake

8. Russell Riley

The fact that Mit Romney isn't even on the list, gives me confidence. Funny thing, thou the media seems to think Mit Romney could run for president and could possible win. I think not because, he supports tax payer health care in his state. It really doesn't matter how he slants those facts, he is a social entitlement junkie. And that tells me he too wouldn't listen to the American people.

9. Russell Riley

Ron Paul & Judge Andrew Napolitano for sure. The judge is a Democrat, that would be a perfect bipartisan presidency. And Jessy Ventura as The Director of Home Land security or the Head the DOJ.

1 7 8 9