52 responses to “Election 2012: Barack Obama 4252, Ron Paul 4152”

1. Brandon

This is wonderful news, we should do all we can to spread such news because it’s not receiving mainstream media coverage. One idea would be to write letters to the editor of our local papers highlighting such information to open peoples eyes as to how much traction he really has.

2. mr KC

Obama and 2012 , another 4 years? I would be concerned and if I were to predict say buy oil futures and you will make a fortune since if this happens the only way the price of oil is going is up fueled by all the hot air being expelled.

3. DonJ

Voting Ron Paul would be like a summer stroll in the park. We might even get more parks. Audit the Fed and support Ron Paul and re-instating Glass-Steagall.

4. Ashley

If americans don’t take a stand we r going to lose this country. We need a new president the one we have is not for our country. He scares me for real. Americans need not to vote for him again we need to throw him out he needed to be impeached he’s not a american. Look at what has happened to our country since he has bein president he’s put us in jeopardy. I hope americans don’t vote for him at all. Good bye obhama barak

1. Mikus

I blame congress, they have been bought. They cannot even stop a president form going to war without consent of people. Clinton, Bush and Obama all have done nothing to reduce the national debt.

No, it’s not Obama’s fault, he’s not a messiah that Americans wish they had. LOL. He’s just one man in Washington.

The real problem is the addiction to credit money by government and the people, fueled by the FED’s banks. Money is printed by the billions, literally by the truck load, put it airplanes, and shipped to national banks in America to loan out and charge interest on. Bonds and bills are issued to other countries who agree to loan America money so they can in turn purchase good from them. The banks attempt to make proffits and “help” people and businesses by giving them credit, in many cases though credit is issued without proper restraint and way too much money is put out for the wrong reasons. If the money ain’t backed goods there is always inflation which eats away at your savings when you try to spend it. The government is being bought by bankers and are at their mercy for every dollar they print.

5. Gary Smith

I must agree that Hannity seems to be in favor of communism the republican way instead of communism the Democrat way. If he truly fears Communism he needs to understand that many Paul supporters would just as soon see Obama back in as to see Mitt Romney. And you are right that Romney has supported basically a similar plan as Obama. No way would I vote for Romney. Give me Obama instead; at least I know what Obama is about. Vote Ron Paul

6. Gary Smith

I appreciate everything that Fox News does by way of informing us as to what Democrats are doing. But I highly disagree with their bias in favor of Republicans.
    Hannity is inconsistent in dealing with Wann. Fox News defends Republican policies even when those policies are leading us into communism.

Ron Paul has consistently voted for the things he promised to vote for. His ideas on foreign policies I completely agree with. If the Republicans really want to sweep the Democrats then they had better stay clear of the Bush mentality that has involved us in unnecessary conflict and wars. I have been involved at last in local politics and we have been quite successful in accomplishing some great changes in local government where I live.

I can promise you that if we go the direction of Romney or Palin we will continue to have the same problems we have had with the Democrats.

I will not vote Democrat. I will no longer support the Republican Party if they continue to place Romney and Palin before us. If we want a productive change in government and a return of Authority back into the hands of the States there is only one choice! That’s it. If Fox News doesn’t wake up to this fact I can guarantee that Republicans will not win back anything. If Paul isn’t a candidate then millions of otherwise voters will not vote at all. I am one of them. And all that I can influence will go the same direction. Both Parties are removing our freedoms. Ron Paul has consistently fought this movement for at least 30 years. I will vote for Ron Paul and no other.

1. Don Jusko

If you are against Palin I insist you give the reasons. I say if Ron Paul likes her, and it seems he does, than I will back her, which I do. I don’t want her for president but any other position will be fine.

7. Patrick

To Frank:
    I want to say that I am in the age range you are talking about. I am fairly liberal mid twenty year old from the San Francisco Bay Area. I did vote for Obama, but not before voting for Ron Paul in the republican primaries. I am a registered Republican despite being very anti Bush because I wanted to vote for Ron Paul to be a candidate. I voted for Obama because I was very afraid that McCain and Palin would just go to war (The singing of “Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran” did not help) and seemed to be pushing a hard line conservative message a little too hard. I think you will actually find a huge following for Ron in the younger age ranges. I know many young people who agree with so many of Ron Paul’s stances on foreign policy, taxes, and economy because we get hit by this stuff the hardest. We do not have big savings or property and we work at lower wages as we are just getting into the job markets, and we have big time college loans to pay off. I am thankfuk I kept myself out of consumer credit debt as well.
    Ron Paul is a hero to many younger voters actually. He represents what we really want. I think a lot of older voters don’t realize that we only like Obama MORE than most other politicians, but Paul may be the one guy who is LOVED by the internet generation. Look up Ron Paul on youtube, and you will come across a lot of goofy love for him. I really hope that Dr. Paul runs as a candidate no matter what party accepts him. I believe everyone should have the freedom to live as they choose, but I also want government to stop taking so much of my money for wars that I don’t agree with and for helping out financial institutions that I actually hate…We clearly need reform and Obama really is just another President. He is no anti christ or anything so dramatic, just another typical politician who is more concerned about poll points that actually changing policy. I think that is apparent to everyone and the only candidate who has the credibility to say anything different is Dr. Paul.

Whether repulican or independent, please run Dr. Paul. You will have a huge turn out from young people from all walks of life. If there is one candidate who can bring all Americans together, it is you.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

8. kayceecody

Ron Paul is UNCORRUPTABLE, a True American Patriot, the last of a dying breed of American Elected Officials who stands for the desire to DEFEND the CONSTITUTION and PUT the BEST INTERESTS of his contry above the Interests of those seek to DESTROY that America stands. Ron Paul does not Support America WAR against people that DID NOT ATTACK America on 9/11.

BBC Investigative Documentary on Al Qaeda

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-hYorNi0nA&feature=player_embedded#

“The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US . . .” —

Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook

“Ana raicha Al Qaeda” is colloquial for “I’m going to the toilet”. A very common and widespread use of the word “Al-Qaeda” in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl. This name comes from the Arabic verb “Qa’ada” which mean “to sit”, pertinently, on the “Toilet Bowl”. In most Arabs homes there are two kinds of toilets: “Al-Qaeda” also called the “Hamam Franji” or foreign toilet, and “Hamam Arabi” or “Arab toilet” which is a hole in the ground. Lest we forget it, the potty used by small children is called “Ma Qa’adia” or “Little Qaeda”.
    So, if you were forming a terrorist group, would you call yourself, “The Toilet”?

9. frank

My feeling are that the rate Obama is taking over everything we own, that this November will be too late to stop him, and as far as the 2012 election’s goes, I just don’t think any nomonee has a chance aginst Obama of kicking him out of the white house, It’s these damm 18 to 40 year olds who will put him right back in office again, I personally have nothing against Ron Paul, but it’s the colledge age kid’s that love Obama, and despise Ron Paul, or even Mitt Rommey. I feel that Obama will be the president until 2016, isn’t that a scary thought

1. Don J

That’s just not the way I see it.
      It’s true that colleges don’t teach the Constitution any more than grade schools do.
      But I feel a great need to Audit the Fed and don’t think Obama will fulfill his first term.

10. mike

In Paul we trust :)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

11. Aaron

Numbers are JUST numbers though. As much as I really want Paul to run in 2012, and as much as I HOPE that he would win… I have to remind myself of the recent show I saw with Sean Hannity where he just asked his audience (conservatives mostly) to clap for their favorite candidate, and to only clap for one candidate. Well, when he called Ron Paul’s name, ONE (that’s one) person, a female, screamed at the top of her lungs, while everyone else seemed to chuckle. I don’t get it. Is he really perceived as some kind of wacko? The next Ross Perot? I don’t understand why! The tea party people are wackos too right? So anyone that’s against bigger government is a wacko?

12. SS

Here’s your chance to show Dr. Paul some love at TIME.com

13. John B. Pace

Funny, yesterday I ordered just out of the blue a couple of books by Ron Paul. I’ve seen him a few times on television in some extended interviews. I’m independent and believe in the possibility of one America again in which we can all try to tolerate each other. We need that so bad and I’m tired of the hatred between the parties. It just breeds illogical fear which I refuse to live by. Ron seems fearless, honest, and with some very excellent ideas. I look forward to reading and hearing more.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

14. Edwin Martinez

Ron Paul is about the only decent politician in the U.S. goverment. He has my vote. Hopefully he will be able to resist all the temptations and pressures that the Illuminatis will put on him.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

15. Hector Ortiz

I am an Independent and Ron Paul sure has my vote

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

16. Ted

The thing to do is to take advantage of the current political climate and get involved with your local GOP committees (I know that will be hard for a lot of people).

Help out, volunteer, attend conventions, make yourself known as a hard worker, introduce resolutions in support of Auditing the Fed, Eliminating the Health Mandate etc. Become a precinct captain or district chairman. Support candiates for local and national office this year. Learn who the local players are. Be respectful of others, listen, know what you are talking about, be ready to make logical arguments for our postions.

Only by having large numbers of people doing so will we be in a position to be taken seriously when it comes to picking delegates to the local, state and national conventions.

This needs to be done NOW. We cannot just show up in 2012 and advocate for Ron Paul and expect to be successful.

My two cents worth.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

1. Don Jusko

Here is how to get involved in choosing our candidates, this is real local grass roots.

I love my country
      It’s the Government I’m afraid of.
      God Bless America

17. Don Jusko

I think you found the answer Terry.

“One of the worst things independents have going against them is so called primary elections. As long as these primaries are closed, meaning no voting if not registered, then the Republicrat Party will always remain in control. It’s sad to live in a country that is so great yet has only a single party political system.”

That and a voting paper trail.

18. Theresa Romano

I think the poster who is warning us Independents(Libertarians) thinkers that we should register Republican so we can vote in the primaries is correct.
    Ron Paul needs support and people who are registered Republicans in order to win the primaries.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

1. Terry

One of the worst things independents have going against them is socalled primary elections. As long as these primaries are closed, meaning no voting if not registered, then the Republicrat Party will always remain in control. It’s sad to live in a country that is so great yet has only a single party political system.

19. NWOpartycrasher

This is it folks, never give up, RON PAUL 2012!!! We can do it this time, America is ready for Dr. NO!!! We are all sick of false change, oversized government, lies and rhetoric!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

20. Don Jusko

Here is the answer I was looking for. This is how Ron Paul gets on the ticket.

What to do about it. Read, copy and print out this.
    Neighborhood Precinct Executives
    County Organizational meeting
    May (2010 Spring Primary) Republican and Democratic Parties elect their Neighborhood Precinct Executives
    5 signatures needed to run
    One month after the Spring Primary is the County Precinct Organizational Meeting that elects the County Party Leaders
    Here is where the Neighborhood Precinct Organizational Executives are elected for the 2010 Primary.
    Here is where the all-important Party leaders are elected.
    Our County Party Leaders determine all the Congressional Candidates and Local Candidates, who the State Party Leaders are, and who will in turn elect the National Party Leaders

21. Travis

Im voting for him and promoting him! I have many people already on his side RON PAUL FOR 2012!

22. sarah

We are definitely voting for Ron Paul 2012! Ron Paul is the only one who can give us back our freedoms. He will honor and respect our constitution and never betray this country!

1. Fred the Protectionist

All free traders betray this country.

23. Don Jusko

So tell me what to do..
    I changed to Democrat to get Obama in, he’s a lier, should I change and register as Republican now to help Ron Paul? Is it too late to do that? Does it matter? I need leadership now. Tell me what would be better, be an Independent or a Republican?

1. Where is your heart?

I would say this…

Vote with your heart. Why do you need people to tell you what to do? This forum is not the government…it is not designed to as a nanny-sitter. Read, get informed, make up your own mind and follow your heart.

Short answer (since you feel the need to be told what to do and how to live your life) Support Ron Paul…It is never tooo late.

2. Fred the Protectionist

Stay registered so you can vote in their primaries.

Or you can throw a temper tantrum, “Whah i’m going independent!”

24. Boozie

Someone below said register independent. Absolutely do not register independent if Ron Paul runs for president he will likely run as a Republican so we need as many registered Republicans as possible! In many states you cannot vote in a Republican primary if you are not a registered Republican. Once Ron Paul gets the nomination it does not matter what you are. Ron Paul 2012

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

25. Ross

Go Ron Paul ,you magnificant man. I was a doubting Thomas because of your age.I thought that the American public were totally consumed by Hollywood image with no substance. To achieve this without the Murdochracy Press is truely a milestone and truely sublime! It shows a growing awareness and integrity in the American people. Perhaps there is hope.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

26. Ron Paul on Late Night

Now that Ron Paul is more in the spotlight after winning/tied two straw polls and the major Rassmussen Poll, people are starting to turn heads. Just today I saw people of Fox Buiness Network say “I love Ron Paul”…Wow…

I Call on all Ron Paul supporters to bombard Late night shows like Leno, Letterman, and alike to interview Ron Paul.

We need to not let up. We need to thrust Ron Paul in the media…God knows everytime I turn on the damn tv all I hear is Palin Palin Palin.

Palin can [removed by admin]

Ron Paul supporters, I need your help to capitalize on Ron Pauls growing support and success.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 3

1. Ross

We do not need crass posts like this pertaining to Sarah Paling.It diminishes all our humanity.We all agree that Ron Paul has integrity and ability but if you don’t respect your oponents, then you have no measure of what is truely worthwhile.

Comments like this, make us no better than our foe.

27. Theresa Romano

Before the last election I was all alone in my support for Ron Paul. Always the response was ”yeh, he’s great but we have to beat Obama or…we have to beat McCain”.
    Now my husband, father and one of my brothers are all ready to vote for Ron Paul with me. I’m an Independent and my dad and brother are Dems and my husband is Republican. We all want Ron Paul. No matter what ticket he runs on.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 26 Thumb down 1

28. Peter

I just watched Sean Hannity’s Town Hall Meeting with alledged TEA Party people in the State of Georgia on FOX News. I smell a rat. These could not have been true TEA Party people. They had to have been hand picked hacks. Just like the ones who were given free admission to the Republican Leadership Conference 2010 /New Orleans as long as they voted for Romney in the Straw poll. Even with that shameful tactic, Paul still only lost by one vote.

Now get this. Sean Hannity asked the Georgia TEA People to applaud for whomever they would support the most as a GOP Candidate for President:
    Romney, Huckabee, Gingrich, Pawlenty, Sarah Palin or Ron Paul. Ron Paul had ONE PERSON CLAP. Oh Please!!! Sarah Palin, who draws Rock Star crowds had a very quiet response while Romney and Gingrich got a resounding applause. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, B.S.!!!

Once for evermore again the old hands of the GOP are trying to manipulate, steer and force their favorite RINO’s back into our faces. Even now, the GOP is still not listening to us. They don’t want to hear about Ending The FED. They don’t want any Paul supporters coming around “Their Party” ( Lindsey Graham) and they are marginalizing anyone who draws crowds of Small- Gov- Low -Tax- No- Wars- Constitutionalists such as Paul and possibly Palin.

In the 2008 Election, John McCain was the LEAST favorite candidate in the minds of most ALL Conservatives and Independents. And yet, somehow, some way, he managed to be handed the Golden GOP nomination. While Paul was shunned from debates and ridiculed in what few he was allowed into.

Folks. Register Independent, like me, O’Reilly, Beck and Schiff. I have more respect for the Democrats than the Republicans because at least the Dems don’t try to hide who they are and what they want. The GOP are nothing but Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing.

Romney installed a Health Care Plan that’s bankrupting his State. Lindsey Graham says” The problem with Cap and Trade is that too many people are talking about it.” Huckabee says “we broke Iraq therefore we should stay there until we fix it. ”
    Hey Mike! How about Vietnam? Remember Vietnam,…. Mike? Did we “stay until we fixed it”? Are did we pull out?

If we are not careful, we may end up being stuck with Liberal or Liberal lite again in 2012. An exact repeat of 2008.

One clap for Ron Paul? One lousy clap after winning Straw Poll after Straw Poll?

Thanks Sean Hannity. Thanks for a lot of great talk. But you’re selling us out once again. But this time, America’s not falling for it.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 25 Thumb down 1

1. Joan

I saw that last night too. I think Romney will get caught up because of Romneycare. Huckabee just made a horrible comment about letting gay people get married is like condoning incest, he said horrible things about gay people. There’s an article about it on MSNBC’s website. I think all of them see Glenn Beck went so religious on his show, so they all went religious conservative really quickly. Judge Napalitano was going on and on about Jesus the other day, Huckabee did same on his show, even O’Reilly did a piece on why he still supports the Catholic church. As soon as the talking heads and the politicians see Beck reads from the Bible on a news channel and gets 3 million viewers, they all go religious and conservative values. It’s for votes and/or ratings, in Huckabee’s case it’s both for ratings and for votes.

Hannity wants Newt Gingrich, who left his second wife when she got breast cancer and who goes back what, three decades to old time Reagan, Chenny, Bush once again. All of this could work in Ron Paul’s favor, or, with Hannity and Palin and Beck hijacking the Tea Party, it could take Ron Paul out of the running.

The Tea Party has to decide once and for all if it is old time Republican, if they like making Sarah Palin rich because she quit her job to write books and do speeches and TV shows, or if they want real changes, if they are Libertarians, if they want Ron Paul. It’s going in so many different directions right now, it makes your head spin.

There’s another angle too. People like Ben Stein, who called Ron Paul anti-semetic and Charles Krauthammer, they hijacked the Tea Party to use them to get Obama out because Obama won’t help Israel. Ben Stein wrote a book four years ago that said exactly the same stuff Glenn Beck said in his documentary about socialist and communist leaders, and they are good friends. Stein gave Beck all of that information to get his followers to villify Obama and hate Obama so he won’t get re-elected. Krauthammer has an entire website where he only lets Beck followers in and he monitors everyone’s ISP, he’s scared of anyone who isn’t pro-Israel, he lied to the Tea Party people, told them it’s find they want Social Security and Medicare, it’s fine they hate socialism. If you go in there and say one real thing, they get rid of you. I’ve seen many middle eastern people say he kicked them out of the place really fast. There’s a lot of liars, cheats and thieves in politics and on those news shows. Everyone has their own agenda, sell books, get high ratings, get votes, get the U.S. to help Israel. I’ve never seen anything like this before. I think it’s because of the news channels getting so popular and because of the Internet.

29. Don Jusko

You are right Liberty Planet,
    A PAPER TRAIL FOR VOTING is the answer.

Populex
    By Press Release
    December 16, 2004
    Electronic/Paper-Ballot Hybrid Provides Unique Approach to Meet New Federal Requirements
    CHICAGO, Dec. 16 2004/PRNewswire/ — The federal Election Assistance
    Commission (EAC) and National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) have approved a new, innovative voting machine that is the first electronic system to meet new federal standards by combining the advantages, flexibility and simplicity of computer-based touch screen voting with the assurances provided by a tangible paper ballot. By using the best of both approaches, the Populex system is designed to restore voter confidence that their votes will be counted accurately.
    “We are excited to have a voting solution that is affordable, practical and gives voters full confidence that their votes will be counted and, if necessary, re-counted correctly,” said Sanford Morganstein, president of Populex. “Comparing the Populex voting system to the machines used in the 2004 election is like comparing a Lexus to an Edsel.”
    Unlike most other touch screen systems that risk losing votes, the Populex
    system doesn’t collect and store votes electronically in the voting computer.
    Instead, Populex prints an official ballot, equipped with a bar code that is scanned to reliably record and count the votes. This paper ballot is the official ballot that’s counted on Election Day and also the audit trail needed for recounts. Additionally, Populex’s technology helps prevent voters from making errors and provides several opportunities for them to verify their selections.
    “If the Populex voting system was used during the 2004 election in Florida and Ohio, the resulting conspiracy theories would not exist,” said Morganstein. “After voting on the Populex system, each voter can leave the polls with the confidence that his or her votes have been accurately recorded and will be accurately counted.”

30. Liberty Planet

Not only that, but Ron Paul also has a big challenge because he has to defeat Obama by enough margin that they cannot fraudulently ‘tweak’ the election results in the final hours ala Al Gore vs Bush or John Kerry vs Bush.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

31. Robert Kreh

I have been posting the
    Ron Paul: A New Hope” video on my wall via facebook now for at least a year and plan to continue to do some until 2012. This has been very effective, converting several friends (including LIBERALS) to the cause. YOU ALL NEED TO DO THE SAME! It’s time to get active, even if the election is 2 years away!

POST THIS!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

32. Richard W.

The economy will be in even more of a shambles by 2012. Obama hasn’t a clue how to respond to this banker-caused depression. He turns to them for advice! Higher taxes is next on his agenda. Every month that passes Obama’s numbers will slide and Paul’s will go up. Ron Paul would slaughter Obama in 2012.

33. Mr.POENAR TEOFIL

I am disapointet to have Obama Presidante.
    *AMERICA WANT A MAN LAIK RON PAUL.Ushi the best of America to see thincs change in better!

34. Chris

It’s very sad to see 33% people who claim to be affiliated with the GOP completely abandon their party because a candidate like Ron Paul, who follows the constitution strictly and is by far the most conservative potential candidate, would win the nomination.

Goes to show you how powerful the ideas of statism has grown over the decades. The only way to combat this is spread the message of liberty, constitutional law, sound money, a foreign policy of freedom, and individual accountability…

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 2

1. ThomasPaineReturns.Net

The Problem is, that the neconservatives hate to hear the message of liberty, peace and individual accountability!!

1. Fred the Protectionist

Actually New Conservatives = Libertarians.

35. Ryan

All the momentum will go Ron Paul’s direction if we spread the word. Obama would continue the outrage of deficit spending and globalization plans, while also attacking our liberty and freedom. Ron Paul will get us on the right path.
    Spread the word!