77 responses to “Ron Paul: Freeze Big Government!”

1. Proud TEX-USA

Fantastic speech; May god bless you and wish you become the servant for the republic and its constitution you stand care and so much. Whenever we the people listen to your speech, it makes us proud to be an American.

2. Criminal enterprise in high government financial trail exposed by Hawkins

http://www.abeldanger.blogspot.com Field McConnell and David Hawkins have a research site that follows the Forensic Financial trail of the Global warming elitist plan to depopulate the earth as started by Maurice Strong and Kristin Marcy is a key player in this murder for hire using CO2 as the excuse for knocking off people by computer Algorithm created by Barack Obama.

1. fred the protectionist

Barrack Obama doesn’t know how to program a computer, how could he create a “computer algorithm”?

3. jose villavicencio

Please never stop what you are doing, and please convince your son to do the exact same. I am going to make sure that i continue to spread your views and wake people up! God bless you Ron Paul, much love always. U.S. Navy Austrian economics Veteran! Abolish the fed and keynesian economics as well! If every country could produce it’s own money from which no one could have a monopoly over the supply of that money, the world would see the greatest prosperity the world has ever seen!

4. Henry

People are waking up but you always have to consider what the sheeple will think. They won’t understand Dr. Paul so what I think he should do is try to get people to understand his Philosophy on the monetary system. Once you know the fundamentals about keynesian economics and the fed reserve you automatically change your views on how our gov should be spending. This is a good way to convert democrats. Without this knowledge they may think Dr. Paul is a radical, but with it they’ll understand we need to purge. Most people with this knowledge would easily choose future over big spending and the end result. I was a lib and it was an easy choice for me. I think he should also focus on plans of empowering people who are getting a free ride cause it’s well known he’s gonna shut off the lights on people. If he comes clean and attempts to prepare them for this I’d say he’d be the best man in the world. Maybe he can force them to work for free(paid training) to pay for the program while on welfare to prepare them. It wouldn’t cost much and it would be a nice gesture. I can’t ignore the fact many people would be forced to crime with cuts to entitlements. The only thing Ron Paul should keep under wraps is the recession from withdrawls we’d go thru when purging the system, but it’d be for our own good. I think with all this slander against whites and out of control government it paves a clear path to Dr. Paul. If Obama doesn’t create a bubble fast he’ll lose the next election guaranteed.

1. fred the protectionist

Actually people do understand his “philosophy”, and that’s why they overwhelmingly reject him.

1. OnceASoldier

Overwhelmingly!? Bwahahahaaha. Maybe you should take a look at some of the polls, fred. I guess there *are* people who reject him – mostly simple-minded people who don’t belong in the USA … closet Fascists, Banksters, bail-out babies, or warmongers (who’ve never seen a battlefield nor shouldered a rifle) who call themselves “Americans” – but really aren’t. Maybe you should move to Europe where you will be coddled from cradle to grave… “and may history forget that ye were our countrymen”….

1. fred the protectionist

You Libertarians have never won more than 1 million votes, countrywide, in any election. The average is 500,000 votes per election for you Libertarians.

Regressives:

“Hey lets return to the Middle Ages where there was no sewers, running water, and roads,” does not ring well with the American people.

2. John Boner

Hey Fred,

Even your diabolical NWO hero Dr. Kissinger has written that it is essential for a nation to insure that it protects its vital industries. As the job market diminishes to stock clerks, civil servants and gardeners, which of these do you think we should protect? Oh wait, the gardeners are illegal aliens, forget that one. I was pretty sure when congress handed over our M16 contracts to Belgium they were ignorant of what the Constitution said about not contracting our national defense to a foreign power. But what can I say, I was too poor and struggling to make my voice heard. I’m still poor and struggling now, the only difference is they stole my investment capital and I don’t even have to lose anymore the one thing that kept me honest all those years: the potential of my future.

So Dr. Paul, kick ass and take names, then tell us where they live so we can get back the money they stole!

1. fred the protectionist

Ronulans are paranoid.

“I’m still poor and struggling now, the only difference is they stole my investment capital?”

Hey, risk is what Capitalism is all about.

2. DFENS

Lose the next election? What makes you think there will be a 2012 election? Electronic voting is criminal!

The USAPATRIOT Act revoked the 4th, 5th and 6th amendments in the Bill of Rights and limited the 1st. During his campaign Obama, a professor of constitutional law, promised to uphold the Constitution. Exactly which Constitution was he referring to? I’m sure he’s getting more rest and exercise and better food (and pay) than me, thats probably what he meant. I still don’t have any healthcare, either.

3. Joan

Henry, I love your post. You’re a bit over my head, but I get what you are saying about how to get the masses on board. One thing is no income tax, keep what you earn. People hear that loud and clear. I notice they hear Beck because he is a comedian and kind of tells them what they want to hear, provides a scapegoat, evil socialism, but they can keep their free stuff, which is really what most people want to hear. He’s teaching them his version of history, so they feel empowered now, they have a little information. A little information is a dangerous thing. Without more information from other sources and opposing points of view, they have no way to use their analytical mind to decide for themselves what is true for them and what is not.

As far as welfare, they commit crimes all the time anyway. Whenever you give free money so people don’t do difficult and constructive things, they don’t feel self-esteem, which is really why they act out and commit crimes. It comes more from self-hate than from lack of money.

One problem is the Repubs. don’t support Ron Paul. Hannity has helped get a lot of Repubs elected, Scott Brown was way behind in the polls, he went on Hannity’s show a few times, and bingo, he got elected. He has Marco Rubio on all the time now, and I bet he will get elected. Most of the Repubs are stuck on strong military, back to capitalism as usual, back to Ronald Reagan, same old things. I wish Fox News would support Ron Paul, have him on Hannity and Beck all of the time, that would help a lot. Bill Moyer did his last show last night, the end of one voice of sanity and reason.

I think the older people in the country see the 85 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities in SS and Medicare, they want to go back to the Repubs to get rid of the new health care entitlement that took 500 out of Medicare. It’s a scramble for entitlements, get rid of this one and that one, so we can get ours. I hope everyone takes a look at what Ron Paul is saying about so many issues, and gets onboard, but I don’t know how we are going to get there. Some on the far left will like Ron Paul’s ideas about ending military occupations, but we have to move the Repubs in a new direction. Romney, Newt and Huckabee dismiss him as if they know all, you know, back to the Reagan era.

5. Bottomline

I think Ron Paul would be a great president because he would make some tough choices which will benefit this nation in the long run by cutting spending.

6. SS

During the Great Depression, most Americans were not up to their eyeballs in credit card debt, car payments, student loans and mortgage debt.

During the Great Depression, most Americans either owned their land or had a great deal of equity in their land. As we wrote about recently, today that is not the case. Equity as a percentage of home value in the United States has been hitting all-time record lows.

During the Great Depression, most Americans were not dependent on giant corporations to feed and supply us. Back then, the majority of Americans knew how to live off the land and grew at least some of their own food. Today that is most definitely not the case.

During the Great Depression, America still had the greatest manufacturing base in the entire world. Today we have “offshored” our once great manufacturing base, and we have become a fat, spoiled society that consumes everything in sight but manufactures very little.

During the Great Depression, America did not have a colossal trade deficit. Today we have got the biggest trade deficit in the history of the world.

During the Great Depression, the wealth of Americans was not being sucked dry by dozens of different kinds of taxes. Today we are being taxed in so many various ways that many Americans actually end up spending over half their incomes just in taxes.

During the Great Depression, the U.S. government had debt, but it was not threatening to collapse the entire global economy. Today the U.S. government has piled up the biggest mountain of debt in the history of the world.

During the Great Depression, derivatives were not even an issue. Today, we have created a derivatives bubble that is now well beyond a quadrillion dollars.

Just think about that.

Over 1,000,000,000,000,000 dollars.

Counting at one dollar per second, it would take 32 million years to count to one quadrillion.

In fact, renowned investor Warren Buffett has warned that derivatives are “financial weapons of mass destruction” that could bring down the entire world economic system.

And he is right.

1. Yar?

So, whats the point you are trying to make? You could have made several assertions from this. As for derivatives, we were warned. Check this, it will make you smarter:

Welcome to Theft by fiat, decree and contract. If you play by the rules you can’t win, you can’t break even and if you try to leave we’ll lock you up and rob someone else to pay your keep. Don’t tell, otherwise we’ll have to kill you.

President Buraq Opacity and his council of wall street bloodsuckers have yet to do a goddamn thing about regulating derivatives, or closing any of the other loopholes that were gamed in the 500M S&L heist, the 430M Vatican bank heist, the “crash of 08″ heist and the “bailout” heist.

Know well, when the economy deflates Warrens’ chits become worthless too. More than anyone (except his friend BG) WB has the means, motive and opportunity – and core knowledge to effect the changes necessary to make it right. I’m sure however he has armor plated his positions in such a way as to shift toward other healthy markets when things crap out.

(maniacal laughter)

But, in the globalized scenario, there are no other markets!!! Bwahahahaha

(more maniacal laughter; exuent.)

PS. My total debit is $4909… thats my 2004 Honda Civic and my Macbook. I never married because I’m poor and could not afford to raise children well, so I chose not to do it badly. I live modestly paycheck to paycheck, rent. I did have a 401K… oops! TRUST NOONE

7. Joseph Garnier

After we get rid of the Fed, what will we do with the accumulated debt that is legally owed to this private bank, and how will we assure that our legislators show fiscal restraint and do not find some other way of spending more than they take in?

It’s a simple thing, in my opinion. The resolution to this problem is one that was tried first by the Roman Caesar Caligula; all those Senators and Representatives who approve a budget that exceeds the government’s income will have all female members of their families between the ages of 20 and 60 work in a Nevada brothel until the debt is paid off, a brothel open only to foreigners (which will balance the trade deficit.) Just the threat of this will insure their families will exert constant pressure to balance the budget.

I hope Dr. Paul introduces the legislation soon.

1. Obama's Campaign Promises

How about we default on the ill gotten theft & let them write it off as losses?

8. Donaldson

Dr. Paul,
    This oration is: PURE GENIUS.

9. Mark Woychik

We do need to give rid of the Fed. The problem is they own the media, which in turn owns most peoples thoughts. Dr Paul needs us to get him on the ballot in all 50 states. We need a ground swell and organization to do that. Any ideas?
    Mark

10. larry conway

during the invasion of iraq, there were nerve agents and blood agents used against american troops, they called it the gulf war syndourn. i know this to be true i was in the military at the time when my troops were deplyed this has all been one big lie. the used weapons of mass destruction against our boys

11. Jackie Siegelman

If America will heed the policies that Ron Paul endorses, then maybe we can climb out of the hole in which we have allowed ourselves to fall. We’d better pay attention because things can’t go on as they are much longer.

12. Joan

This is why the Tea Party should support Ron Paul. I voted for him in the primary. I would have loved to see him win last time instead of wasting four years trying to undo everything Obama is doing. It’s such a waste of time.

13. Tee

If Ron Paul were president, he would most likely be the next JFK, shot dead- sadly to say.

1. Yar?

They’ll try to take him out before he gets elected, like they did to Ross Perot and everyone who could beat Tricky Dick, escalating from threats to maiming to assassination. They are pros.

Look how the 5 corporations who control all media outlets in the USA sidelined RP last time. F* you, General Electric!

14. Jerry

Straight talk, straight walk from congressman Ron Paul! If we did freeze all things he has suggested, this would be a far different nation, a simpler nation, a slower paced nation with (eventually) steady moderate growth, maybe even have families stay together, work together, pray together (oh my did i suggest such a thing) in our new “not so United States of America”

I pray God forgive us for our greed, selfishness, and abandonment of His ways.

15. Mike

Mr. Paul , I am a 39 year old disabled brickmason. I was brought up in a way that I was taught to be honest,have integrity,work hard ,and save ,save,save . Now, my life has changed quite a bit in that I can no longer work or do a lot of the things I used to do but,I am still honest and I still have integrity and yes ,I even have been saving (in precious metals ) a little here and a little there for that inevitable rainy day when the dollar is completely wiped out.
    Its easy to see that you also live by these same principles and I know how you feel about protecting and upholding the constitution. I want to give you my full support if you decide to run for president in 2012. We need a leader that lives by these few simple principles that this great nation was founded on,and I fully believe that man is you !

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 23 Thumb down 1

16. Sash

I am from Australia, and have followed Dr. Ron Paul since his moving speech when he was running for president.

You have my support. (Which means a lot, since I hate American politics)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 1

17. Suzanne

How can it be that so many of us agree with everything you say and want to see it all enacted, yet all we get is the will of a corrupt Congress and tyrannical government and not the will of We the People. It is a travesty.

Thanks again, Dr. Paul, for restating so simple what we all want and need! Now, how do we get it??

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 1

18. Carl

Ron,

We really need a leader, and you would be perfect. I think all the Tea Partiers would be with you. But I don’t know how to fight this class war.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

19. Leo Desgroseilliers

Dear Ron Paul
    How can I help you win? What can I do to help you? My TEA party sign reads
    TAXoholism “it’s never enough”send the taxoholics to rehab in November!!!
    Your the man that understands!!! Our country needs you. I love that you never give up. You are right about everything you say,everything that comes out of your mouth is the truth.I think you are the only man in Washington DC that deserves to be there! I think the rest are liars ,thieves,idiots and bums even the spelling bee champ.
    I vote as a Libertarian but my vote goes for you “anytime” as the only person I think has the intelligence, honesty and ability to began fixing our broken,sick country. You are the most honorable man in politics in the United States today
    the only hope my grandchildren have at being free is if you win the Presidency.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 1

20. Ernie

Ron, you have my vote in 2012, if you decide to run. I agree with everything you have to say and I have no trouble understanding what you say. God bless you.

YOU ARE THE MAN!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 39 Thumb down 1

21. Todd

I respect what Ron is doing and the stand he takes. Congress could use more like him. Take a look at all the pigs that got the bailouts. Goldman Sachs, Chase Morgan, BOA etc. all these were owed favors. The CEO’s got your money! The FED made sure of it. They needed a pawn like Barrack to get elected. Read in II Samuel Chapter 8. Samuel warns Israel of the pitfalls of a King. Israel did not listen and demanded a King anyway. See what Saul did. If anyone in this country believes we are not ruled by a king, you iether don’t care, or your head is in the sand. Pray for our country if you love liberty. Challenge your senators and rep’s. We need Godly leaders, not republicans and democrats.

22. ted

ron paul is one of the only people in washington doing work for the people it is mny profound hope that he would become president in 2012

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

23. Dennis

I am always inspired when Ron Paul speaks. I wish more voters would take the time to listen and understand him. The only bad thing is that our crooked politicians and Big Business wouldn’t let him live long enough to change the system. His idea of a Constitutional government for and by the people would take money right out of their pockets and they’re not going to let that happen. Gotta love him though.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

24. Mike

We could use more Ron Pauls in the world. I hope the rest of congress will grow some balls soon!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 0

25. Eli

Ron Paul is a lone hero in congress standing up for the liberty of the American people. Electing him as president in 2012 would be a major step to bringing this country back on track. We need to elect like minded people into congress in 2010 and 2012 and take our country back from the crooked politicians in Washington today.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 0

26. RICHARD

I MET DR.RON PAUL AND I CAN TELL YOU………..HE IS A HUMBLE TRUE PATRIOT AND NO BULL’! THAT TO ME Is The Making Of A True Man’!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 0

27. Rachel

Liked everything you had to say Senator Paul,
    If you were to run for President you’d have my vote.
    Good to hear there’s an honest Senator in Washington!!!
    Keep up the Good Work!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 0

28. Edward Baptiste

His presence is not impressive; His message is. He has to slow down and speak deliberatively rather than in sound bites. I love the man but…..first impression counts so that the second impression which is the message can resonate and make a lasting impression.

1. Grant

I disagree. He has a limited amount of time on the floor, so when he has a chance to speak he must be concise. He just laid out a plan for true economic freedom and recovery less than 5 minutes. That’s impressive enough in itself.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 1

29. Rich

As odd as this may sound, many people don’t know who Ron Paul is. I’ve come across this often when I bring his name up in conversation.

If he is serious about becoming President, his team of advisors first needs to get his name, face, etc…to the populace to make him more well known.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 23 Thumb down 0

30. Brent

@Axenroth

Did you read/hear what he said?

(1) He’s been fighting for this for years
    (2) He admits it is just superficial symbolism, albeit important and necessary
    (3) He’s seems to be the only politician cognizant of the cause and effects of inflation
    (4) His real solutions, while backed by sound economic reasoning, DO take courage to propound, especially given the system in Washington

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 28 Thumb down 0

31. Joseph Axenroth

Yes god bless Ron Paul for this completely superficial measure. A politician stops an increase in their pay in an approaching election year. A profile in courage if I ever saw one.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 19

32. Bottomline

Dr. Paul is by far the most honest and the must humble individual member of congress this country have. I would like to see more people like him as well and our country would go a long way. Clay made an excellent point.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 27 Thumb down 2

33. Citizen

We need 100 more Dr Pauls.
    His positions are moral and ethical…
    something totally foreign to our current Congress.

God Bless Ron Paul

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 34 Thumb down 2

1. Ryan

A few hundred million would be much nicer. :^)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 2

2. Joan

I agree. I always think about the fact that he’s the only honest politician we have, and the only one who thinks in a different way. But, you make a good point, we can have 100 more like him, it can be done. Maybe 20 years from now it will seem strange to us to have politicans who aren’t like Dr. Paul. You got me thinking positive, thanks, nice post.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 2

34. harry

I ALSO FEEL LIKE CLAY.

DR. PAUL IS NOT A POLITICIAN.

HE IS A HUMBLE CITIZEN HONEST AND SINCERE.

I AM A CRIPPLED MAN AT 79. THEREFORE I WISH HIM GOOD HEALTH AND THE BEST OF LUCK IN 2012.

HARRY

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 27 Thumb down 2

35. clay

God bless you Ron Paul!!! You are a good man, the country needs you!! The world needs you!!! You can lead us to a better place in history!!! We can create a better country and world for our families and fellow humans!!!
    KILL THE FED!!!!!!!