181 responses to “Ron Paul: Audit the Fed! No More Bailouts!”

1. Don Jusko

Author: Brandulph
    Comment:
    -"It really got to you when I say I live in a country that believes in the Constitution and the Commandments didn’t it. Don’t kill, don’t steal, don’t lie and don’t read the Koran."

Hmmm... yes, Don Jusko, you really did... "A COUNTRY THAT BELIEVES IN THE CONSTITUTION AND THE COMMANDMENTS... DON'T KILL, DON'T STEAL, DON'T LIE..."

Whoever is responsible for your ignorance, Don Jusko, beyond your parents that is, they have done a brilliant job with depriving you of logicality and the very ability to comprehend the world around you... and Dr. Ron Paul will certainly do well without you.
    ****************************
    Well Brandulph,
    You know I think your a troll, here's why.
    Your original post said for us to read the Koran and you gave a link to it.

I said, "It really got to you when I say I live in a country that believes in the Constitution and the Commandments didn’t it? Don’t kill, don’t steal, don’t lie and don’t read the Koran."

You quoted me and said,
    But left out the part about where I said "don't read the (kill the infidel) Koran"

I don't think that leaving that out was an accident on your part. And your comment "and Dr. Ron Paul will certainly do well without you." is an attempt to divide and conquer.

I still think your a troll and will personally watch your comments closely.

For those Americans who are worried about Muslims taking over the United States, that hardly seems likely – at least in the foreseeable future. There are about 2.5 million Muslims living in the U.S., a number representing only 0.8% of the total population. As a percentage of the world total, only 0.2% of the earth’s Muslims live in this country.

Muslims don't want to live side by side with Christians, they want to kill them. Obama seems to be a muslim and he admits it. We are not a muslim nation as he stated. Somethings wrong with that man.

1. Brandulph

- "I still think your a troll and will personally watch your comments closely. "
      - "Muslims don’t want to live side by side with Christians, they want to kill them."
      - "Obama seems to be a muslim and he admits it."
      - "Somethings wrong with that man."

That all sound pretty paranoid to me, Don Jusko. :-) Communication with a supernatural creature from Scandinavia :-) ... murderous Koran reading neighbors :-) ... and!, a Muslim in semi-disguise, who conned his his way into the White House, with the help of AIPAC... :-)

Anyway, thanks for the laughs... and... inshallah!

2. Germanicus Fortunov

As long as usury is legal they will always find a way. End usury (make it constitutionally illegal) and humans society will enter its next level of evolution.

3. Don Jusko

Right on Jeannon Kralj
    May 12, 2010 at 9:03 am | Permalink | Reply Report comment
    I believe we need to end the Federal Reserve. I also believe we need to reinstate protectionist policies. It is insane that other countries charge us a tarriff to send our U S made goods into their country but we do not charge a tariff to bring their goods into the USA. I believe, as James Madison said in Federalist Paper number 10, that the USA is providentially blessed to a be a nation that can provide all of its own resources to make its products. We don’t need any stinkin Chinese crap, but if it does come in, it should be appropriately taxed (tariffed).

Thanks: ejcip
    Comment:
    Andrew Jackson was the only president to get rid of the federal reserve.When that happen the banks stated there will never be another president selected without our support to make sure the Federal Reserve stays in existance.That has come true.

Author: Bobby Ritter
    Comment:
    I say a new money system Mr. Paul, A money that does not cost us like the system we have now.

To: Bobby, I'm sad to say we don't really have a secretary to to search the data base of everything Ron Paul has said but we need one. I nominate you Bobby, since you have not read as much as I have of what he said. You should make yourself available to compile everything he has said on one searchable domain that has an internal search engine like on my site. Googles is free. That way you won't make blundering mistakes and will have your finger on what Ron Paul has said about what to base our money on. I believe land was one of the options, maybe not, it's been at least a year since I read the article. You have got to catch misleading statements like that Bobby, not make them. We really need an information manager and I really hope you go for it.

I'm not sure where this came from but I like it.
    CUMULATIVE VOTING MY FRIENDS IS A GOOD THING - if we put it to use for the country. This is a precedent. There are several other precedents in which this was done. It's been established. Let it ride. Then, let's pass a voting rights act, or even an amendment (I can dream can't I?) that gives cumulative voting rights only to those who have EARNED them. e.g., Everyone gets one vote. But!... If you have held a job for more than a year prior to the election, you can have two. Parents get votes for their children. Military members get votes for serving and another one if they've seen combat and another one if they were wounded in combat. Business owners, employing more than ten people and active in the management of their business get one for having the business. A college degree gets you one. A graduate degree gets you one. By this formulation I could have four or five votes right now.

4. R C Cameron

Unless one is Bondable should not that they should not be able to run for Gov. Office, also any State, City and County office???

5. Don J

Another wake up call.
    Lindsey Williams will tell you all about how we are being screwed and oil is the grease.
    You Tube seems to have removed the ability to comment, (6000 views, one comment) It wouldn't let me comment.

Help us Ron Paul, help us get back to the gold standard. Don't let anyone say the gold is gone, put it back you thieves, and put back the gold and silver in our coins.

6. James Smith

I have reached my limit. It is no longer good enough to vote the scallywags out in 2010 and in 2012. It is not enough to send packing the subversive and seditious. It is not enough to terminate the employment of the traitorous.
    The Constitution of the United States of America is THE divinely inspired and Supreme Law of our Land. It is the foundation upon which we stand as a nation. Twisted interpretations of its texts, intentional denial, and blatant disregard of its edict, is treason.
    We American Citizens are free men & women. Our inalienable rights are endowed upon us by our creator. They were given to us by GOD himself. They were NOT graciously afforded us by any man. Therefore, they can be taken by NO man. We hold these truths to be self evident that ALL men are created equal. If the globalist, elitist, liberal, progressives don't agree, then I have a rifle that says its so. Long live the Republic
    The enemies of Life, Liberty, and Prosperity now mass at every gate...the price of which has always been the blood of free men and women of honor. Arm yourself, store food, and take steps towards self-sufficiency. The Reigns of these United States were seized from the most powerful empire the world had ever known by a mere 3% of the population. That blood of resistance still flows through our veins. Shed fear and wipe the dust from your rifles, freedom isn't free.
    There will be a reckoning.

1. Tim

I agree with you about everything except divine intervention. As Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson authored it, these rights are self evident. I give credit where credit is due and the framers did the hard work here. This is important to me because I can aspire to be great like them; its a lot more productive and rewarding than waiting for 'divine inspiration' that never comes. The framers were religious men of many faiths, and they unanimously agreed not to allow their differences in faith to jeopardize their collective work to create this new nation on the foundation of liberty, justice and tolerance. For this we must all be grateful, and take this lesson by example to heart.

1. James Smith

The concept of free will does not have me or many that I know waiting on divine intervention. However, divine inspiration happens very often.
        Ultimately, though we do hold these truths to be self evident, your rights were, nonetheless, endowed upon you by YOUR creator. Of this point, the framers were clear.
        In that these rights were not endowed upon us by any man, but rather, that which transcends man: GOD; they may be taken by no man. I would not choose to aspire to be great like the framers, but rather, I would aspire to be great like my creator. The same Creator the framers recognized as the protector and benefactor of our unalienable rights.
        To perceive our rights as merely something that men fought and bleed for, is to put faith in only that which men do. A mere 3% of the population did not prevail against the most powerful empire the world had ever known fighting for anything less than their God Given Rights.

2. Joan

The founding fathers had slaves and women had no rights and no right to vote. If you study it, take a political science class, you find when they said all men are created equal, this was during the time of slavery and women were also considered property. They were saying all white, males who own land have equal rights. That's why the Constitution is a living document, which had to be amended to end slavery and to later give women the right to vote. That's why case law overrides most of the constitution. As never before cases are tried and decided, it sets a precedent for new laws. People created the Constitution, they made changes to it via amendments, lawyers and jugdges have created thousands of new laws through case law, politicians and government agencies create all kinds of laws.

The Christian god is no more real than any other made up gods. The men and women who died in wars, died in wars, fought the fight, had to kill people, put their lives in danger. God never did one thing and never will because it does not exist.

If you believe health care is not a right, the next time you are sick and must see a doctor in order to stay alive, same as you need water and air and food to stay alive, explain how it is not a right, but a privilege. Doctors carrying for you, the government paying for it, insurance paying for it has not one thing to do with any god. God doesn't give you health care, no god made this country any more than the god of Islam made other countries or Buddah created any country.

This country has people of every faith, a Christian god didn't create a country. If it wasn't for people being corrupt and greedy, we wouldn't have any problems, and only people can make those things stop, by laws that people create.

When was the last time god saved someone from dying of starvation or changed a third world country or stopped a terrorist attack or a child from being abducted, or someone from being murdered, let alone create a country? That's because only people can do it.

People is all there is and only people can solve the problems people create.

1. James Smith

The founders were clear. Our rights were endowed upon us by our creator. This concept is important in that God fearing and respecting men would not allow men to take away from others that which God has given.
        Ergo, God gave you your 1st. amendment right to claim God does not exist. I will defend it in word and deed from my doorstep to the battlefield. I will do so whether I agree with you or not.
        By the way, nobody brought up the health care issue in the thread above. Nevertheless, men will defend the Constitution. There will be a reckoning for all this wrongdoing. I patiently wait...

3. Brandulph

-To me it's absolutely incredible to observe the wast number of Americans who are dragging along their personal belief in a god which is supposed to be almighty and good, whenever shit happens.
      - Millions of totally brainwashed Americans who are putting their faith in a supernatural invention who shall come around and straighten out matters and stop the everlasting atrocities carried out by their political leaders all over the world where there are natural resources which can be looted.
      - The god running the US, and indeed also the rest of the world, is the internationally operating Zionist shadow government. Try to wake up! Stop blabbering about a supernatural god having any hand in matters!
      - Wake up and grab your country back from those who have stolen it and your freedom away from you! Start electing your own representatives and presidents and NOT the persons preselected and presented to you by the the US Zionist shadow government.
      - Most probably it is all to late to do anything about the loss of personal rights and freedom, but it still ought to be worth a try to avoid an all out Orwellian world. Or?
      - Dreaming of Ron Paul as President is nothing less than a display of the loss of all objectivity. The real power in the US will NEVER allow that to happen. Your history has proves of that!

1. Don Jusko

Brandulph says; -To me it’s absolutely incredible to observe the vast number of Americans who are dragging along their personal belief in a god which is supposed to be almighty and good, whenever shit happens.

I say, you have a God problem. I have the laws God spoke of, it's a good set of laws, it takes human rulers who are the heart of out problem out of the equation. There are 2 sets of rules, the new set which we as a nation wrote and the old set which has been in place ten times as long. Together they should rule the humans we choose to run our government.
        Well that's not happening now. Part of the reason is you with your attitude that there is no God so there is no set of Commandments. You Brandulph have the problem. You didn't make any of this and no human ever related to you created any of the what you see. Get it? You and I are the the little ants crawling on this planet and your saying you didn't create any of this but neither did my God. I believe there is a God creator and you, you have no idea how this all came about but your loud mouth is saying I'm wrong.

Well I was taught not to kill by my parents who got that message from both the Constitution which made the law not to kill and the Commandments which my God believes in which also says not to kill. This is the Christian God as opposed to the muslem god that is so desperate he said to kill anyone that believes in my God. This muslem religion does not work with our Constitution or religion. You Brandulph want to remove my faith in the Commandments and replace it with what? Nothing? The vacuum won't stay a vacuum long and if the muslem religion gets a foot hold we both will be marked for death because we don't believe their religion is correct. Well I'm not so sure about you, your non-religious stance has no principles except for what humans do and left on their own humans will not follow any Constitution that limits what they can do.

rightwingextremstinfidel said, Does it appear to anyone else that our branches of government are aiding and abetting criminal activities... felonies... drug and human smuggling, murder, rape, kidnapping. All these activities are flourishing from the inaction of the President, Congress, Senate and soon probably the Court.

So it should be clear to you that the humans in government will change the laws one way or the other for their own gratification. They will change how they read our Constitution to their advantage and you want to dismiss our other set of laws, our religion.

Well to tell the truth, I want to get rid of all those in power now that don't abide by the Constitution and you who don't abide by our other set of laws, my religion. Yes, we are a Christian Nation.

pjt36 said, NULLIFICATION. AND letting the Feds know that any fed interfering with the election will be ARRESTED, TRIED and SENTENCED to, oh, say, 10 years in prison for interfering with a LEGAL, State election. This election has NOTHING to do with the Federal government if it does not violate any voting acts. The Feds need to butt out. We are at a turning point! NULLIFICATION!!! Stop the BEAST!!! States must start arresting Federal employees for breaking State and Commonwealth law! I see no other way to halt this monstrosity of a Federal government.

So.. the answer? Nullification and term limits. Plus keeping a close eye on you, you sound like the type of person that has lost reason.

You say I'm relying on, "a supernatural god having any hand in matters!" and "Dreaming of Ron Paul as President is nothing less than a display of the loss of all objectivity. The real power in the US will NEVER allow that to happen. Your history has proves of that!"

Perhaps it was just a typo but your last statement "Your history" meaning my history as opposed to you being included shows me you have no clue as to how we use our government. We have been too lax about what our elected officials have done and NULLIFICATION is the answer for us now.

Ron Paul has enough support right now to run our country correctly, if he won't run as president whoever he supports will win.

1. Brandulph

You like millions of other people “believe” in a supernatural being, and I am of the firm opinion that every person ought to have the right to “believe” in and worship of whichever god they may choose… including nature and our earth itself.

Inter human relations start suffering with the radical view displayed with your “my god is better than your’s” attitude, Don Jusko, and such fanaticism is unfortunately prevailing in all of the three large monotheistic religions… a fact which has served kings and warlords well over the last two thousand years… it serves the shadow government of the world today, extremely well.

To live in accordance with “the golden rule” has nothing to do with religion to do, Don Jusko, except for the fact that the three large monotheistic religions opens for the violation of “the golden rule”.
          My opinion is simply, Don Jusko, that your fight and goal would benefit enormously from not involving your supernatural god in your fight against the power behind the power in the US and the rest of the western world.

As for your silly “you have no clue how we use our government” though… hmmm… well, Don Jusko, over the last fifty years of my life, I have ever increasing astonishment observed just that… how you have allowed atrocities to be carried out around in the world, wherever there are natural resources to bee looted… indeed no record to be proud of for “a Christian Nation”…

But, I do hope of course, that you are right when you say: “We are at a turning point!” However, as long as the presidents who you elect, is one of those preselected by the mighty Zionistic power organization which makes up the real power in the US and the EU, nothing can ever change.

And, you are of course absolutely correct when you say, “We have been too lax about what our elected officials have done and NULLIFICATION is the answer for us now.” But stop shooting only at the piano players… start shooting at, and eliminate the composers!

Anyway, Don Jusko, despite of your religious extremism and intolerance, I wish you all the best in your “Christian Crusade” to take the US of A back from the ones who have stolen it away from you. (Ah!... and yes... how about reading a bit in the Koran? http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/ )

2. Don Jusko

(Brandulph) No, Don Jusko, Brandulph has no “god” problem but you display a most serious one with your ridiculous “our god is better than their god” attitude.

It seems to me like you read what you wanted to read Brandulph and now your pushing the Koran.

(Brandulph) Anyway, Don Jusko, despite of your religious extremism and intolerance, I wish you all the best in your “Christian Crusade” to take the US of A back from the ones who have stolen it away from you. (Ah!… and yes… how about reading a bit in the Koran? )

Well well, I flushed out a rat. Take your "kill the infidels" Koran out of here. No one has stolen anything yet Brandulph, and they are not going to. It really got to you when I say I live in a country that believes in the Constitution and the Commandments didn't it. Don't kill, don't steal, don't lie and don't read the Koran.

1. Brandulph

7. Bobby Ritter

1. Forest

Whatever. Even if the whole world were on the gold standard, which it was... It would fail.

Which it did.

1. EndtheFed

Go ahead and give us a history lesson on "How Gold Failed". Make sure you include the part about the government repudiating on their obligation to redeem the gold to it's rightful owners, the American citizens, with the intent to plunge the currency into a spiral of perpetual devaluation by policy.

When your done that, don't forget to provide a detailed history of all the fiat currencies that have failed.

You wouldn't want to be unfair and biased, would you?

2. longshotlouie

I see Forest is still addicted to whiffing.

Bwahahahahahahahaa

3. Germanicus Fortunov

Forest: Instead of bashing everything why don't you share what you think the problem is and what the solution is.

2. Forest

EndtheFed says: "Go ahead and give us a history lesson on “How Gold Failed”."

So EndtheFed, can you explain to me why Ron Paul does not even support the Gold standard any longer?

That might be part of your history lesson, I just want to see if you are aware of that fact...

1. longshotlouie

Quote, please (w/ link)

2. EndtheFed

Nice work changing the subject. I'll take that to mean you have no idea about the history of gold.

Don't worry about backing up your statements. I don't think anybody will take you seriously anymore anyway, because your credibility is shot.

Ron Paul wants to introduce a basket of competing currencies, as a solution to the source of the problem. The source of the problem being the fact that we abandoned the gold standard and adopted a policy of inflation. Had we not destroyed the link to gold, competing currencies wouldn't be necessary because gold was chosen by the market as the main money.

3. Forest

Here you go, from Ron Paul's own words:

1. Don J

"Paul's solution? Gold, young feller, gold!" "As with Bush and tax cuts, Paul has never found a problem for which gold was not the solution. A longtime proponent of returning the US to the gold standard,"

I don't like "phenry" style of writing either, so I don't recommend that link.
          dailykos. com is not a good reference site.
          I think satire is much more than lying, it's deceiving while lying.
          tinyurl. com sometimes has good comments and sometimes they are bad, this one is bad.

2. Forest

When asked straight up if he advocates the Gold standard he gives this odd, opaque answer of 'I am for whatever the market selects' with the equally vague, if unsaid belief (i assume) that it WOULD be gold. However he also refers to a 'basket of commodities' that would also suffice.

He also often times refers to this nebulous idea of allowing 'competing currencies' which I find to be terminally insane.

It seems that only his supporters vocally believe 100% in the gold standard.

4. EndtheFed

Did you even read the link you just posted? The blog is entitled "dude is Wack" (spelling mistake in the title), and the opening sentence calls Ron Paul a "racist bastard" and a "radical".

Are you sure you should be getting your information from a random blog post by some random guy named PHenry, who obviously has some kind of bone to pick with Ron Paul?

5. Don J

I'm worried about you Forest, you may have been just mistaken or much worse. Some of your posts are good, others, not so much. I'm sure that goes for me too. I am 100% behind Ron Paul and his son.

Here are Ron Paul's words. Gold, young feller, gold!
        That doesn't sound like he's against the gold standard to me.

8. Allen Frankel

I have always said that money has to be backed up by something like gold and silver that we can see and touch. I agree, the Federal Reserve needs to be periodically audited like any other private company and/or government agency. What makes the Federal Reserve banking system any more special? In reality, they must be treated like all other institutions. Under the protection of our rights, "people are created equal -- " which implies that 'all institutions are created equal' since, of course, people make up organizations both profit and nonprofit.

To end, we need transparency and a decentralized 'true' monetary system that the citizens will really trust.

1. Forest

Why do we not audit the supreme court while we are at it? really, the people should have a say in EVERYTHING!

The supreme court is a secretive group of people that also makes decisions that shape this country.

AUDIT THE SUPREME COURT!

PITCHFORKS! PLANES! THEY ENFORCE MORALS UPON US GOD FEARING PEOPLE!

TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

1. longshotlouie

In which sort of commerce does the Supreme Court spend our money?

Your arguments are nothing more than 'Twist&Shout'.

Why does Fed only accept payment in gold?

1. Tim

Dude, before you make that statement do some research on the career histories of the sitting Supreme Court Justices. Go on, look them up on wikipedia, I'll wait.

Welcome back. Did you see that? Forest is right! Don't forget to include Dan Quayle & John Ashcroft in the list of self serving corporatists damaging the US for their own gain!

2. Mike

I agree that rogue justices have deliberately defiled the constitution in order to reshape this country. The constitution cannot be reinterpreted by quoting opinions from the Hague. Auditing the Supreme Court might actually be healthy if done in the spirit of preserving our constitution.

3. Forest

Mike Says: "I agree that rogue justices have deliberately defiled the constitution in order to reshape this country."

Bwahahahhahhaha! I knew it! Ronulan conspiracies know no bounds! Texas anti-fraud rules are enough to save the world! Save the cheerleader and save the world!

O... M... G... You know about the cheerleader too? :|

9. kimberly

I received this yesterday from "my" representative:

Dear Kimberly:

I was recently catching up on my correspondence and realized I had not yet responded to your message. Thank you for contacting me about the Federal Reserve Transparency Act (HR 1207). I appreciate hearing from you and apologize for the delay in my response.

As you may know, HR 1207 would repeal the restrictions on Federal Reserve audits and require the Government Accountability Office (GAO) to conduct an audit of the Federal Reserve immediately and make its findings available to Congress. HR 1207 has been referred to the House Committee on Financial Services where it awaits further review.

I do not support HR 1207 and will not be signing on as a cosponsor to this legislation. I would like to take this opportunity to explain my position to you.

The Federal Reserve is already subject to independent audits. The GAO has audited the Federal Reserve over 100 times since it was created in 1913. The Federal Reserve has also been audited dozens of times by independent accounting firms.

The GAO is not allowed to audit the Federal Reserve's decisions on monetary policy or its transactions with foreign governments and central banks for very good reason. Opening up the Federal Reserve's day-to-day decisions on monetary policy exposes our monetary policy to politics. The Federal Reserve is an independent agency for a reason. If the financial markets think that the Fed's actions are politicized, investors will lose confidence in the Federal Reserve and our markets will decline.

The Federal Reserve and Congress have recently taken steps to increase the transparency of the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve has begun publishing their balance sheet on their website, www.federalreserve.gov. This report gives information about the Federal Reserve's balance sheet and lending programs and provides considerable new information about the number of borrowers at their various facilities, and the collateral pledged.

I believe the Federal Reserve should continue to be subject to public scrutiny. The Federal Reserve does not always make the right decisions. Both Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan have admitted that the Federal Reserve has made mistakes in the past. Congress is learning from these mistakes and I am working with my colleagues to fix them through reforming the regulation of our financial markets to prevent a crisis from reoccurring. As the 111th Congress progresses I will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me. Although we disagree on this issue I am sure there are many more issues on which we agree. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or other issues of concern for you.

Sincerely,

Rick Larsen
    United States Representative
    Washington State, 2nd District

1. brandulph

Hi there Kimberly,

Bearing in mind that the FED is a privately owned entity with the right to produce and distribute the US fiat money, the answer from your "representative", Mr. Larsen, reveals that he is totally corrupted and/or plain stupid. In any case, he is, in my opinion, totally incompetent for a position as a United States Representative. (However, having said that, may I hastily add the sad fact, that people mostly get the representatives they deserve. ;-)

The paragraph from Mr. Larsens letter, quoted below, reveals that as a sad and disturbing fact, and on which I would like to present a few comments. (I have split the paragraph into four elements, A,B,C and D):

(quote)
      (A) The GAO is not allowed to audit the Federal Reserve’s decisions on monetary policy or its transactions with foreign governments and central banks for very good reason.
      (B) Opening up the Federal Reserve’s day-to-day decisions on monetary policy exposes our monetary policy to politics.
      (C) The Federal Reserve is an independent agency for a reason.
      (D) If the financial markets think that the Fed’s actions are politicized, investors will lose confidence in the Federal Reserve and our markets will decline.(unquote)

My comments:

First, let me open with a question raised by the brilliant German sociologist and political economist, Max Weber, in his speech "Politics as a Vocation" (http://www.ne.jp/asahi/moriyuki/abukuma/weber/lecture/politics_vocation.html).... : -"What do we understand by politics?"

-politic : Marked by artful prudence, expedience, and shrewdness
      -politics : Social relations involving intrigue to gain authority or power.
      -policy : A plan of action adopted by an individual or social group
      -politician : A schemer who tries to gain advantage in an organization in sly or underhanded ways.
      -political : Involving or characteristic of politics or parties or politicians.

(A) The sole reason why the FED desperately hang on to secrecy about their decisions on monetary policy and its transactions with foreign governments and central banks secret, is to avoid insight in the nature of their policy. A policy which of course is the policy of their private owners. Power and personal profit are their sole motives.
      (B) Opening up the FED’s day-to-day decisions on monetary policy, does not expose "our" policy, but the FED's monetary policy and politics. Mr. Larsen seems to have a problem with the distinction between "ours" and "theirs". (And, should Mr. Larsen be uncorrupted, it is in any case quite evident that he has not been able to comprehend the text written in HR 1207.)
      (C) The Federal Reserve is an independent agency for a reason, Mr. Larsen states. Yes, indeed there is a reason! A reason which was spelled out very blunt and clearly years back, by the "capo di tutti capi" among the bankster families: -"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
      (D) Hmmm... here Mr. Larsen offers a mind-boggling display of political gibber. Why? Well, those in the financial market who might think that the FED is a federal entity, believe that the policy of the FED is that of the US of A. Those who know that the FED is a privately owned entity, know that the policy of the FED is that of the owners. And, the Fed’s actions are of course always politicized, i.e. their actions have the political character of the FED owners. (Is that hard to understand?)
      The reason why "investors" are loosing confidence in the USD is that they slowly realize that the FED is not a federal entity. And unless the control of the USA legal tender is given back to the Senate, all confidence will indeed, eventually be lost. That would mean that not only the US markets would decline, but the whole world financial system would collapse.

However, it might all be too late. The owners of The European Central Bank (ECB) and the FED. The present financial crisis in the European Union and the actions taken demonstrate this, as well as the truth i the old words of wisdom: "Money rules the world."

And since Mayer Amschel Bauer, the Godfather of the Rothschild Banking Cartel of the world, got it his way, their "New World Government" seems frightening close.

Hmmm... "the home of the brave and the land of the free". The FED is like cancer... killing you over time... without apparent symptoms nor pain... until the very end... when no pain killer can give relief of the unendurable pains.

10. ejcip

Andrew Jackson was the only president to get rid of the federal reserve.When that happen the banks stated there will never be another president selected without our support to make sure the Federal Reserve stays in existance.That has come true .
    Iappreciate Ron Pauls courage to try to stand up to this ominous power, the riches people of the world and their goals towards a one world bank .

1. Brandulph

Right you are, ejcip, but how about JFK and his Executive Order 11110?... if he had not been assassinated that is?. In any case... Ron Paul is indeed a most courageous man.

11. Jeannon Kralj

I believe we need to end the Federal Reserve. I also believe we need to reinstate protectionist policies. It is insane that other countries charge us a tarriff to send our U S made goods into their country but we do not charge a tariff to bring their goods into the USA. I believe, as James Madison said in Federalist Paper number 10, that the USA is providentially blessed to a be a nation that can provide all of its own resources to make its products. We don't need any stinkin Chinese crap, but if it does come in, it should be appropriately taxed (tariffed).

Sugguest everyone read the wikipedia entry on Federalist Paper Number 10 and read the actual paper.

Also suggest everyone read...

Trade Wars Against America: A History of United States Trade and Monetary Policy

by William J. Gill

This volume provides a comprehensive history of U.S. trade and monetary policy from colonial times to the present. Gill examines the origins of the traditional protectionist policies that prevailed from the beginning of the Republic until 1913 and explores in detail America's experience with trade in the years from the end of World War I to the present day. The author asserts that U.S. economic might was built upon sound money and the overt protection of its industrial and economic base and that when protectionist policies have been abandoned--as in the Wilson and Reagan years--our economic position in the world has suffered.
    About the Author
    WILLIAM J. GILL, now deceased, was President of the American Coalition for Competitive Trade in Washington, DC. in 1990 when this book was published.

Ron Paul always used to say that USA companies could independently trade with companies of other nations WITHOUT there being international trade agreements. Over the past several years, I have not heard Congressman Paul speak about this.

Now, our republic is fallen. The economy has been deliberately busted by the banksters who own and operated our congress members and senators, as well, of course, or our presidents.

I believe our republic should be smaller, but not as small as the individual states, because individual state-size countries are way too vulnerable to the international banksters. When speaking of sovereign nation state republics, size does matter.

No way can we ever restrore the USA republic unless our sovereign nation act first on behalf of its own preservation and interests, not the interests of the monopoly international banksters. I think honest money and finance system is indespensable to sovereign nation state republics.

1. EndtheFed

Do you agree that when individuals become specialized and divide their labour, they enjoy gains from trade?

If so, then why do you think it is any different on an international level?

Protectionist policies destroy gains from trade and reduce American market share/market power. You are not concerned about this fact?

It is exchange that allows civilization to expand sustainably, and it is also exchange that allows increases in market share beyond the domestic market. Increases in market share allow economies of scale, which increases potential capital investments. Capital investments allow goods to be produced more efficiently and therefore cheaper. Cheaper goods means an increase in purchasing power, which increases the welfare of consumers. When the welfare of consumers is increased, spending and savings increase. When spending and savings increase, the economy grows.

Protectionism retards eonomic growth and harms American competitiveness. Not to mention it unfairly props up industries that the government gets to choose, and results in higher prices for American consumers. It's corporate welfare at the expense of consumers.

12. Robert Tarbett

Ron Paul,
    I am a flesh and blood, actual natural, man on the land, tired of this corperate fiction. In my opinion the strawman must be abated as a public nuisance.
    Thank you for your courage and devotion in this hour!
    May our Father gift you with His peace!

13. Don J

10:43 pm, Mr. Paul, if this gets to you, thank you for what your are doing for our country.

I would like your opinion on picking any two people that know your platform well enough to walk in your foot steps with your blessings. You will be president, but from past history I fear for your safety. I'm afraid we will never vote on issues instead of people. You Ron Paul are the best person for the job and I would like backups to protect us from being without you.

I read this post today and it inspired me, Don

1:00 am: "Run as an independant Mr. Paul but to make a point, run as a ‘Republic-Man’ let people know..." - brandon

14. Richard Mecca

Senator Bernie Sanders is a political hack and dupe for the Federal Reserve for watering down the investigation...

15. Jackie

Since auditing the Federal Reserve is such a hot topic now, most politicians will at least pay lip service in support of the legislation. Then it's just business as usual: a watered-down version is introduced really designed to protect the existing lack of transparency, a few concessions are made here and there, and then everybody feels better--yet very little, if anything of value, has been accomplished. The printing presses roll out more currency which devalues our dollar even more, the central bank has its own agenda which it feeds, and the American economy is teetering on the brink of collaspe as other countries sink into the abyss of financial chaos. Why won't Americans speak up and demand that something really be done to stop this!!

16. JR

Email I sent to Senators. "The American People are not interested in a watered down version of 'Audit the Fed' Bill, and certainly not the Sanders Amendment either. A full audit of the Federal Reserve; past, present, and future is long overdue. I can tell you right now emphatically, many votes will not go towards any Democrat or Republican just so we can have the same lies and manipulation in D.C., giving into the pressure from the next line up of lobbyists! Enough is enough! Please insist on a full and comprehensive audit of the Federal Reserve as presented by Senator David Vitter's amendment, which best reflects the original language passed by the House of Representatives. America is watching and listening on every vote in the Senate. The tension in this nation is real, and I clearly discern a civil unrest amongst the people."

17. TM

The world banks are purposely driving our country into this financial collapse. Our so called President is pushing to a combined government or NWO! Find it interesting that hes in pursuit to be the head of this ridiculous union. America better wake up our liberty's are at stake and what we stand for is being ripped from us!

18. EndtheFed

If Fred the "protectionist" was in charge we would not have international division of labour, and that means we would make no gains from trade, which means our market share and market power would be halved and everything we consume would have to be produced on our own. Half of our society would not be sustainable and they would starve.

We would have jobs though!…. Until our economy implodes from inefficiencies and we are forced to go crawling back to trade.

Exchange is what makes civilization growth sustainable. The reason people and nations exchange is because both parties expect to benefit. Party A values Party B's product more than he values his own, and vice versa; or else the exchange would not take place.

Let's see your protectionist argument against this, Fred. Rise to the challenge. Let's make this a productive conversation instead of flinging crap at us.

1. Libertarian777

Economics in one Lesson by Henry Hazlitt summarizes trade protectionism succintly (chapter 11 : http://jim.com/econ/chap11p1.html).

Trade protectionists only see the direct impact of tariffs (similar to how unions only see the direct impact of wage controls).

No one ever sees the jobs not made. I.e. the opportunity cost of a tariff.

For example, Fred would believe that if we have trade protection on e.g. Chinese goods, then China wouldn't be able to 'dump' cheap crap here.

He tends to forget though, for example, Chinese manufacturing allows iPads to be made more cheaply. More people can own them. Apple makes more profits, sells more and needs to employ more people (OS developers, product developers etc). Also non-Apple software app developers have a larger audience to cater to, to supply these apps.

Fred would rather we slap a punitive tariff on imported goods. So the iPad would be manufactured in the USA. It would probably cost say 4 times as much $2k instead of $500). Apple can only sell 1/4 as many (250,000 instead of 1 million in the first month). As a result they would have only sold 250,000 ebooks instead of the 1.2 million they sold. etc. etc. I'm quite sure more people are employed making apps as would be employed had the USA manufactured the physical iPad (Fred will have us believe we could both manufacture the iPad AND create the apps, which the US can, however there won't be as much demand for apps since fewer are sold).

As a counter example, the US had wage protection for the unionized auto workers. The quality of cars steadily decreased until GM and Chevy cars were the worst on the road. There was no incentive for auto workers to build better vehicles due to the wage controls. Foreign car manufacturers opened plants in the US and made better vehicles (Toyota's gas pedal notwithstanding). Who was bailed out with TARP? GM and Chevy. Toyota, Subaru, Honda and Hyundai weren't. Who has the largest unionized workforce? GM and Chevy.

Not to mention, if we slap a tariff on Chinese goods, what if they slap a tariff on US steel exports? Now what? who do we export that (expensive) steel to? Remember the steel industry makes far more than the auto industry requires (although if we slap a tariff on cars as well and have a trade war there, demand for vehicles would also wane, reducing the demand for steel).

Now it's not to say China's labour working conditions are fairly compared to the USA, however this is where consumer education is necessary and good journalism exposes bad trade practices (e.g. Nike in the 1990's was exposed as using child labour and have subsequently changed their practices).

It is then up to the CONSUMER to decide where to 'vote' by where he spends his money (he is free to spend $2k for an iPad made in the USA, or $500 for an iPad from China). However, the CONSUMER should decide, not some arbitrary 'tariff czar' appointed by the government. Fred you are free to buy a $2,000 made in the USA iPad.

Another example is a recent poll where they asked if people would buy BP gasoline, and a large majority said NO! Then asked if they would buy Arco, the same majority said YES! we need cheap gas!

BP supplies Arco.

So people SAY one thing, but 'vote' (though their pocket books) another way.

1. EndtheFed

Well said.

I don't see a counter-argument by a certain troll named Fred yet.
        Could it be, at long last we find out that Fred has nothing but illogical, misguided opinions to back up his protectionist sentiments? Yep.

19. Jeannon Kralj

What I am reading today

Ron Paul Backs Fed Audit Compromise

Ron Paul said

" The trouble is, while it is better than no audit at all, it guts the spirit of a truly meaningful audit of the most crucial transactions of the Fed. In fact, rather than still calling the Sanders Amendment an audit, maybe it should instead be called more of a disclosure at this point."

"While the Sanders Amendment no longer contains a full audit, Senator David Vitter has introduced an amendment which contains the Audit the Fed language that passed the House last fall. The Senate must pass the Vitter amendment for full disclosure and full accountability going forward."

and

Texas Straight Talk
    A weekly column

Fed Audit Under Fire

Regarding the Vitter Amendament, Ron Paul says...

" The Senate must pass the Vitter amendment for full disclosure and full accountability going forward."

So, Ron Paul is going to go along with the Sanders Amendment, one time disclosure of past Fed actions, and going along with the Vitter Amendment, "full disclosure and full accountability going forward", but neither amendment is a full audit of the Federal Reserve.

Our hope of a full audit of the Federal Reserve is now toast and Congressman Paul is taking the crumbs thrown to him.

1. longshotlouie

Paul is in the House, not the Senate

20. Kale R.

@Forest

Dude, you're a total dipshit.

Read the headline slowly over and over until you begin to understand.

1. Forest

@ Kale,

Why don't YOU READ PAST THE HEADLINE and you might actually learn something. I know Ronbots are LOATHE to learn anything new, but humor me, show me YOU can learn something that isn't from a message board, blog, or headline.

Kale,

Do you have any idea what a currency swap is? So, please, tell me how simply OPENING A LINE OF CREDIT to enable IF NEEDED a temporary (1 day or 3 month) agreement to swap a predetermined amount of EUR for USD has a single thing to do with BAILING OUT GREECE?

"Under that program, the Fed provided dollars to central banks in exchange for an equivalent amount in foreign currency, based on prevailing exchange rates. The parties agreed to make the same exchange in reverese at a later date — anywhere from one day to three months later — using the same exchange rate as in the initial transaction.

The swap operations do not carry any exchange rate risks or credit risks, the Fed said. The Fed would not be a party to whatever dollar-denominated loans the European Central Bank may make to European financial institutions."

So AGAIN, how is the Fed BAILING OUT GREECE by simply enabling currency swaps?

1. EndtheFed

Whether or not their action is considered a "bailout" is irrelvant. Stop wasting everyones time.

What IS relevant is the fact that the fed could bailout greece, and nobody would even know about it. They have the tools to do so.

The real question is as follows, and it is directed at people like you!

And what happens when the rest of europe needs a "currency swap"? How much USD are we expected to print? Why are Americans expected to sit back and allow their currency to be debased (which erodes wealth) for the benefit of europe?

Even bernanke called inflation a tax. CREATING NEW MONEY CREATES INFLATION. You just don't seem to grasp that Americans are essentially being taxed to bailout foreign nations. Whether we call it a swap or a bailout doesn't make a lick of difference; it's money creation. Period.

2. Forest

EndtheFed says: "Whether or not their action is considered a “bailout” is irrelvant (sic)."

Don't want to get dragged down in actually making accurate statements, huh? Considering you... said... it... was... a US TAXPAYER BAILOUT. Wait, wait, now that is irrelevant? I can tell from your hysterical, clueless, and unrelated assertations you clearly don't let accuracy get in the way of your imagined 'truth'.

EndtheFed says: "What IS relevant is the fact that the fed could bailout greece, and nobody would even know about it."

Right, so in your imaginary world, it is 'relevant' that the Fed is so omnipotent, so nefarious, and so all-powerful it could orchestrate a bailout of a EUROPEAN COUNTRY and noone would know about it? You haven't gone all McCarthy on us have you? http://harpers.org/archive/1964/11/0014706

EndtheFed says: "And what happens when the rest of europe needs a “currency swap”? Why are Americans expected to sit back and allow their currency to be debased (which erodes wealth) for the benefit of europe?"

OMG! What happens if the WORLD NEEDS A CURRENCY SWAP! CLEARLY a one-day swap of USD for EUR, whereupon the swap is reversed constitutes the erosion of wealth. Chicken little, did you know that the Fed actually made money the last time they conducted currency swaps with other banks?

"The Fed actually made money from the previous dollar swap program. The foreign central banks paid the Fed interest equivalent to what they made from lending the dollars. The Fed, however, did not pay any interest on the foreign currencies it took in exchange, having agreed to hold them instead of lending them out or investing them in the private markets. The new program is designed the same way."

But like you said... Don't let reality stand in the way of your McCarthyism...

3. Lindsey

Forest: Would you invest in Euros? If you did you'd have lost your rear over the past few weeks! The Fed needs to be abolished and that power needs to be transferred back to the Treasury Department. Our national currency should NEVER be shipped all over the world by some private organization telling us that they know what is best for us!!!!!!!!

4. EndtheFed

Forest said: "Considering you… said… it… was… a US TAXPAYER BAILOUT"

No I didn't. But, if you consider inflation a tax, (which I do, and coincidently, so does Bernanke) then the description of US taxpayer bailout is not that far off.

What exactly do you think constitututes a bailout? I was in no way trying to avoid being accurate as you accuse, I was simply pointing out that what you prefer to call it is irrelevant to the point. The point being that the Fed has control over the value of American currency and Americans have no transparency. The Fed can bailout anybody they want, and they are not concerned or detered by how much wealth is lost by the American taxpayer.

Do you agree with Bernanke that Americans have no business asking about what THEIR government is doing with THEIR currency/wealth?

Forest said:
        "Chicken little, did you know that the Fed actually made money the last time they conducted currency swaps with other banks?"

What happens if Greece doesn't turn around? We`ll just stick you with the bill, I suppose.

5. Forest

Lindsey Says: "Would you invest in Euros? If you did you’d have lost your rear over the past few weeks!"

Lindsey, would you invest in US Dollars? If you did you would have make tons of money over the past few weeks.

So what was your point again? Europe has a weak currency, the United States has a strong currency so we... abolish the US Central Bank? *facepalm*

Really, you make less sense than EndtheFed does.

6. EndtheFed

What doesn't make sense is why you still have not grasped the concept of inflation. OR why you still seem to think that the name we use to refer to the Fed's action in Greece is significant. It's not complicated :

Money creation = inflation = a tax on anyone who spends USD

Giving newly created USD to Greece fits that equation.

End of story.... Unless you have a legitimate explanation as to why that doesn't fit the equation. So let's hear it.

7. Forest

First off, noone is 'giving' money to anyone.

Secondly. Given the temporary nature of the swap, after it expires in one day or in two months, the swap is reversed and the dollars are removed.

So the net result is no dollar creation and NO INFLATION.

But keep on McCarthy'ing, it does become you...

8. SS

Forest is full of semantic games and spoon-fed responses. The Fed must be his god.

9. EndtheFed

Forest said: "the swap is reversed and the dollars are removed."

... Says the Fed. I guess you`ll make me say it again; what happens if Greece doesn't turn around?

I'm wondering how it is that you think you know that the Fed does not and will not abuse their money creation powers. Did you audit them? How do you know the Fed didn't already bailout Greece before they announced the currency swaps and the line of credit? You don't know, because we aren't allowed to audit that part.

Get the point yet?
        Monetary expansion = Inflation = Tax on anyone who spends USD

Do you, or do you not have a legitimate reason as to why this equation isn't relevant?

"They will remove the money" doesn't suffice because even if they do, that doesn't address the fact that value has been stolen from dollars saved by Americans and spent by the government. The wealth re-distribution has already taken place. Also it fails to recognize that the Fed is free to bailout Greece behind the scenes all it wants.

10. Forest

EndtheFed says: "Says the Fed. I guess you`ll make me say it again; what happens if Greece doesn’t turn around? I’m wondering how it is that you think you know that the Fed does not and will not abuse their money creation powers."

FINALLY, so when confronted with definitions to your baseless ramblings, this is when you give up and hunker down in your little conspiracy-driven rabbit hole, curl up in the fetal position and start raging at the gods?

Oh, apparently it is:

EndtheFed says: "“They will remove the money” doesn’t suffice because even if they do, that doesn’t address the fact that value has been stolen from dollars saved by Americans and spent by the government."

Right. THIEVES! ALL OF THEM! EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS A CENTRAL BANK AND THEY ARE ALL THIEVES!

At least you finally understand what a currency swap is at least, might want to do a little reading after that, your McCarthy-like affliction is not new.

Those damn 'International Bankers' ALWAYS stealing from everyone :(

11. Forest

EndtheFed says: "The wealth re-distribution has already taken place."

You are sort of right, but according to your political apostle you have to step up your game, if you want to play the apocalyptic/economic rapture/banker conspiracy game you have to ratchet up the rhetoric.

Your political apostle said the redistribution actually happened AT LEAST FIFTY YEARS AGO AND COUNTING, because before Ron Paul so terribly NOT presciently called for 'widespread civil disorder' in the 1980's (could he have been more wrong, really?) said that we were SCREWED IN 1981:

"We probably will see widespread civil disorder in the 1980s,
        as a direct result of our faltering economic system. The dollar has
        been damaged by decades of interventionism, and Congress has
        legitimized depreciation of the dollar and forced redistribution
        of wealth through corporate and social welfare schemes."
        - Ron Paul, 1981

Tell me, would you have fallen for Ron Paul's horrifically inaccurate prediction then?

I would say yes, as you have gone off the deep end now. PITCHFORKS!!! BUY GOLD!!!! GET OFF THE GRID!!! STARVE THE BEAST!!!

You show great promise for being a Ronbot, you just need to ratchet up the rhetoric.

12. EndtheFed

Can't say I'm too sure what all that mumbo-jumbo you just posted is supposed to mean. Seems to me you are just setting up straw-man arguments by trying to get me to defend statements I never made.

All I can gather from your last two posts is that you still have not figured out that the reason Ron Paul is making a big deal about the Fed's involvement with Greece is because it highlights the simple fact that the Fed has unlimited control over the currency which Americans are forced to hold. And Americans have no say in the matter. What the Fed does behind the scenes with foreign governments and foreign central banks is the very information that Dr. Paul's audit the fed legislation seeks to reveal to the people. You seriously cannot comprehend the connection here?

By the way, you forgot to answer my question again.

Do you, or do you not have a legitimate reason as to why the following equation isn’t relevant?

Monetary expansion = Inflation = Tax on anyone who spends USD

13. Forest

"Monetary expansion = Inflation = Tax on anyone who spends USD"

So then "Monetary Contraction = Deflation = Gift to anyone who spends USD"?

Is it really that simple?

14. EndtheFed

There ya go, Forest, you just had a breakthrough!

Nice work.

You are exactly right but you left out one part; the wealth re-distribution caused by the inflation has already taken place.
        Anyone who has spent their USD between the time of inflation and deflation has been taxed, and those taxes have already been utilized by the recipients of the newly created money. The recipients, which are chosen by a few people in power, get to benefit from the value that was confiscated by creating new money.

The recipients are the politically well connected, such as the military industrial complex and wall street. I find it hard to believe that anyone would think it's a good idea to rob grandmothers, widows and the homeless so that we can build bombs and tanks. I think they simply "know not what they do".

15. EndtheFed

Gold is essential to freedom from wealth confiscation by inflation because during the period between the inflation and the deflation, people can put their welath into gold to preserve it's value.

The problem still remains that the Fed doesn't like to withdraw money, it likes to print money. Competing currencies would allow the market to choose which one is the most preferrable. Nobody would hold onto a depreciating dollar unless they were forced to, which they are.

This is why fiat currency violates the principles of economic freedom, and gold is the money that is most compatible with liberty.

21. bonanzaman

Hey, phill young...just so you know...........if your man in Missouri votes against earmarks, he should read Dr Paul's comments about this. We actually need MORE earmarks, not less, as they tell everyone what the budget money is being spent for. The Repubs (and Dems) don't like earmarks, because then we (THE PEOPLE) know WTF our money is being spent on! Earmarks don't increase spending, they just specify where the money (already allocated) is being used! The party lines are mostly "party lies", both Dems and Repubs are guilty of self interest!!

22. Charlie

Forest asked: So. Is the Federal Reserve responsible for the United States making imf payments?

That is what we all want to know through a complete audit.

1. Libertarian777

actually the Federal Reserve is not 'responsible' for the US making IMF payments.

Congress had to vote to make the IMF payments.

The Federal Reserve just 'enables' Congress to make such payments (since Congress didn't raise a direct 'IMF tax' on your income (like they have a direct Soc Sec and Medicare Tax), and since we're in a deficit, it means the money is borrowed. From who? well Fed prints green slips of papers called 'US dollars' and exchanges it for pink slips of paper called 'US Treasuries' that the US Treausry department issues. Now it has fresh green paper to send to the IMF).

For all this crap about the audit affecting the Fed Reserve's 'independence' is absolute BS. The Fed is NOT independent. It sends its 'profits' back to the US Treasury department.

It's like saying Lehman Brothers' funding desk is independent of its mortgage backed security.

23. Bottomline

Well, Well, Well, if isn't the Fed Loving Bullies Fred(Fed or Fled) and Forest! You guys keep getting more laughable the more you guys comment. I agree the Fed should've eneded long ago and we wouldn't be in this mess. The Fed and the large Banksters are bankrupting our country.

1. Forest

What the hell?

2. forest

So at no time did you insinuate that the fed was going to bail out greece?

Please. Go on the record as saying the Fed is directly supporting a greek bailout.

If they aren't then say 'no the fed is not directly bailing out greece'.

Ron paul wants you to throw your body on the frontline for his, and his son. You are a number, where is your benevolent dictator now?

1. SS

They must give us a laugh track button here. The sheep blats out "You are a [baaaa BAAAA} number"

24. phill young

we should have ended the fed along time ago, but it will never be too soon.we need more people like ron in the House and in the Senate.One such peron is Chuck Purgason who is running against Roy Blunt for Bonds senate seat in Missouri.Chuck is very conservative and votes for balanced budgets.he votes against earmarks, he's against bailouts, he believes in term limits, he is prolife,pro gun,pro family,pro small business.we need someone in the senate who will work for us like Ron Paul.

25. IWGJ

You have to ask, who is holding the notes to the European nations that cannot carry forward. Who just structured a trillion dollar bail out to carry these notes, during the last couple of days. Now our stock market improves 400+ points today, because Wall Street can further exploit our Treasury. Who owns the Central Banks in Europe? Much of these funds come from the IMF, some comes from structured notes from the top ten banks. Who owns these banks? These families trade sovereign debt like baseball cards. If you haven't noticed they are pretty clever at structuring products which directly cost the citizens of their respective countries. But we don't even really know who owns the privately held Central Banks, such as our Federal Reserve, because we are a bunch of chumps supporting this charade. We support it by arguing over senseless pros and cons of failed protocol. Never mind the basic truths, like we are covering debt for families like the Rockefellers, who have hard assets in excess of 15 T. We are being lied to, and we are supporting a fraud. No one is willing to do what it takes to stop this nonsense, because the Banksters will leave us in the dirt with a bunch of worthless paper, and take their riches offshore invested in commodities that American citizens cannot trade in. The monetary system will be re-established anyway. I say we kick the bastards out and take our losses. Start over with sound currency. It will be painful. Or we can let them establish a even more offensive world fiat currency and lose what's left of our country. One way or another the system has to reset. Never before has the entire world's resources been leveraged to the point it cannot be recovered.

1. forest

Well then, you have to wonder why your free market unicorn just just said 'everything is good' and the free market unicorn planted a huge... Steaming.. Pile... On your face? You must be so confused because the free markets disagree with you and your deity. Meep RONBOT, MEEP.

2. blah

3. EndtheFed

Hahah. Someone is definitly confused, but it's not IWGJ.

26. EndtheFed

Fred said: "it really makes it too easy to prove you don’t know what you are talking about…"

Where, exactly, did you prove anything? All you do is blame free trade for the deficit with no reasons to back it up. Nice work.

1. Forest

Not much of a stickler for detail are you? I said that, not Fred. In addition, my question still remains unanswered.

"So ‘EndtheFed’ how are you proposing that the Federal Reserve is going to fund EUROPEAN BAILOUTS with domestic inflation?

Keep on parroting those bullet points without knowing what they mean, it really makes it too easy to prove you don’t know what you are talking about…"

After you clarify about the definition of 'inflation' you and Ben Bernanke were referring to - whether it was the Austrian definition or the commonly held version which is in reference to an increase in prices I am waiting for you to elucidate upon YOUR comment that inflation will somehow mean that the Fed is orchestrating a bailout of Greece.

I mean, so how are temporary currency swaps between central banks - which will be reversed and closed out within the next few months - considered a bailout when you say 'inflation' happens?

1. EndtheFed

Forest said: “… how are you proposing that ...”

I didn’t propose that the federal reserve is going to bailout anyone with domestic price increases.
        I’m talking about monetary inflation, as was bernanke (quite obviously, since he acknowledged it as a tax).

Forest said: “… elucidate upon YOUR comment that inflation will somehow mean … a bailout of Greece.”

Where will the bailout money come from? Newly created money constitutes inflation. American taxpayers are responsible for 17% of the IMF.

2. fred the protectionist

The IMF is the baby of globalist free traders like yourself.

With every export and import, American interests expand, and then IMF is born to address those interests. Libertarian/Ronulans are one night stand free traders, they have no commitments to their creed.

3. EndtheFed

Yes, Fred, we know already. A thousand Bernie Madoffs right? Gotcha.

Getting back to my question... Where will the bailout money come from?

4. fred the protectionist

The IMF is your baby.

2. Forest

@ EndtheFed

"Where will the bailout money come from?"

Wait, you mean you don't know? I thought y'all had been asserting that the $1 TRILLION dollars, as well as the prior bailout package mentioned earlier, were coming from the Fed.

You mean you don't know? Come on... So when you say:

"Forest hasn’t realized that it’s his taxes that pay for bailouts."

Are you intentionally confusing the issue? So what does the United States Federal Reserve/Ben Bernanke have to do with a EUROPEAN BAILOUT? By what mechanism are my tax dollars funding a EUROPEAN BAILOUT?

1. EndtheFed

Forest said:
        "By what mechanism are my tax dollars funding a EUROPEAN BAILOUT?"

Inflation.
        (As I've told you many times)

It's not my fault if you don't get it. You can take a horse to water but you cant make him drink.

2. Forest

@ EndtheFed

So you say my tax dollars are contributing to a European Bailout via inflation?

You realize that makes ZERO sense. Really. None... At... All...

In the Austrian sense, inflation is the increase in money supply - eg the Fed printing money. If my tax dollars are being used, that is a redistribution of existing money and is NOT inflation - by Austrian definition they are mutually exclusive.

And in both cases, it has nothing to do with inflation of the European money supply as my tax dollars are not going there.

Keep on flogging that one trick pony though. FYI, in the real world it helps to know what you are talking about - I don't think Ronbots are equipped for that.

INFLATION! FREE TRADE! FEDERAL RESERVE!

27. Ruth Petersen

What right does the Fed have to use American taxpayer dollars to bail out Europe? If we audit the Fed and learn that they have been using our money for illegal pursuits and personal gain, what are we going to do about it? The Federal Reserve Act, in my opinion, has put this country on a perpetual roller coaster ride. Its original intent was to rob the American people of the fruits of their labors and use them to usher in a global government. They have created perpetual wars as an excuse to steal more of our money. I don't think the Fed should be audited; I THINK THE FED SHOULD BE ABOLISHED!!! And I agree that most of the House and Senate should be impeached, tried, convicted and incarcerated for TREASON.

1. Forest

Ruth, so how is the Fed using "American taxpayer dollars to bail out Europe"?

I keep trying to understand how, but I keep hearing nonsensical, unrelated terms - it's like the Ronbots are playing Mad Libs with an economics glossary. Who cares if it makes sense!

Bailout! Inflation! Austerity measures! Unfunded Liabilities! Take my country back!

1. EndtheFed

Don't worry Ruth, Forest just doesn't get it. He loves to be frauded by the Fed. He thinks it's great.

Hey Forest, got any money I can "hold" for ya?

2. Forest

There you go with your daisychain of rhetoric again. "Uhhh INFLATION! Uhhhh BAILOUT! Keynes Sucks! Take my country back!"

I was wondering how Ruth is perceiving which rights are being used to have the "Fed use American taxpayer dollars to bail out Europe". That is a fair question.

Still waiting for you to address my questions regarding the actual mechanics of how the Fed is going to accomplish your assertions of an imminent direct bailout greece via inflation and currency swaps.

Methinks I will be waiting a long time...

3. EndtheFed

I already answered your incoherent question at 4:54

Not a stickler for detail huh?

EndtheFed
        May 10, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Permalink
        Forest said: “… how are you proposing that …”