Another Ron Paul Prediction Proven True

Barack Obama pledged to have the troops out of Iraq within 16 months of his inauguration. Ron Paul said that was “pure political talk.” Of course, Ron Paul was right… again. 16 months after Obama was sworn in, 89,000 troops remain in Iraq.

1. I’m having just a little issue I cant subscribe your feed, I’m employing google reader fyi.

2. YouTube is world's leading video sharing website, no one can defeat it. Every one add movies at YouTube then get embed code and post everywhere.

3. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

4. What are you saying, man? I realize everyones got their own viewpoint, but really? Listen, your web log is cool. I like the hard work you put into it, specifically with the vids and the pics. But, come on. Theres gotta be a better way to say this, a way that doesnt make it seem like everybody here is stupid!

5. Mike Montagne for President.

RP doesn´t have the brains to offer solution. Worse is that he is Austrian school and they even want higher interest rates, AND they think that banking is a very profitable business. So what you will get is many competing Ron Paul Reserve Banks, AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

For real solution and change: MIKE MONTAGNE FOR PRESIDENT

www.perfecteconomy.com

Look it up ffs, do your own research and math´s and you will see!

6. Iam so sick of every one with all the bipartisan criticism blaming Obama for everything thats going wrong in this country . When it was Bush all the democrat's blamed him for everything now its obama all the republicans blame him for everything. This shi% needs to end.We all should be for whats in best interest of our country, not the best interest of our party.(They all work for same people anyway Big Banking) When we should be blaming ourselves for letting this stuff happen alot of the issues going on right now were in the process years before obama even got in office the bank bailout ,fake global warming propaganda to introduce cap & trade taxes, suspension of habeas corpus, patriot act the constant passing of laws that contradict the constitution just to name a few,where you then. Wake up! We should all be together trying to get rid of the bums in congress & senate that are introducing all this New World Order legislation that were all so upset about stop being divided by party lines & start thinking about your kids & this brave new world they got plan for them. P.S get rid of the FED they're killing our democracy RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT !

7. Your comments are on point BUT the personal attacks on the President are
    unacceptable so, even tho' I agree with the main ideas. I had to write a comment
    instead of a "thumbs up".

• Okay, I will stop attacking the one you called my president. I will leave him to Ron Paul and let Ron take care of him in the next election. Maybe I was too hard on him but he get on my nerve when he say thing he didn't do when he promised to do. I work for an employer and signed contract that what I promised to do is what will be done and if not, I can be terminated and let go. there small exception to the rule but Mr. president is way out of track.

For the respect of Ron Paul web page here, I take my comments back and see if I can delete it.