8 responses to “Ron Paul Endorses Mike Lee for U.S. Senate”

1. cliquez ici

hi,hello im mike from forum-psoriasis.com just wana be sure IIm autorized to use your article on my website thanks

2. nike sko free

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. However just imagine if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this blog could definitely be one of the best in its niche. Terrific blog!

3. Sherryl Schutjer

Since the YouTube video tutorials are posted at this place same like I also embed YouTube video code at my own website, for the reason that it is straightforward to take embedded code.

4. deposit

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

5. hd televisions

The contextual educating style featured in the Jamorama will likely not have you training yourself within your room for long periods at a stretch hoping for hook improvement. The easiest method to gain knowledge music would be to spend playtime with other, better, musicians. Jamorama offers you which has a way to gain knowledge from the very best qualified person musicians, that include jam monitor recordings so you can play with the pros. This extensive multimedia deal has a guitar-playing tuition book, ear schooling game, music browsing game, tuning software, a metronome, and video lessons.

6. Tana

Mike Lee just won the Utah Republican Primary!!! YEAH!!!

7. KAthryn Smith

He is excellent! I live in Maryland, and I am sending a thank you card and a check to Mike Lee in Utah because I looked him up and got in contact with his volunteer campaign manager, Jennifer James by email! This guy is really a liberty candidate!

Send a thank you note and your support (if you can) to all those liberty candidates who are running or have ran and lost (like ADAM KOKESH IN NEW MEXICO!) and tell them to keep fighting the GOOD FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!!!

“We are young, we are strong, and we are asking for nothing less than a revolution, and we are not going ANYWHERE until we get one!!!!” =) – Kokesh for Congress 2012! Lee for Senate 2010! Jake Towne for Congress, PA – 15th District! I gave him $100.00! Let’s do this! Ron Paul for President 2012!!!!

In Liberty,

Kat!

8. jim

I don’t know who he is but if he’s good enough for Dr. Paul he’s good enough for me. Have to look him up.