Ron Paul Endorses Mike Lee for U.S. Senate

Congressman Ron Paul has endorsed Mike Lee in the Republican Primary race for United States Senate in Utah.

Dr. Paul said:

“I am proud to endorse Mike Lee for United States Senate.

Mike Lee will do the work to fight for lower taxes and spending and for more freedom in Washington. We need people like Mike voting with me in Congress.

Mike Lee is a dynamic young leader who understands our Constitution and will fight against out-of-control government to restore our Liberty. Mike has the courage to stand up against the bailouts and government takeovers being forced down our throats by Washington insiders.

Through his support for sound monetary policy, his outspoken commitment to reforming excessive government regulation, or his pledge to balance the budget NOW, Mike Lee’s common sense conservative approach continues to impress me at every turn.

The American people need more than just another vote. We need a man of principle who will always stand up for what is right. We need a citizen politician who will represent US. Mike Lee is just that kind of individual.”

Said Liberty PAC director Jesse Benton, “We believe that Mike Lee is the best candidate in this race and is best poised to win in both the primary and general elections. We hope the people of Utah will send this fine conservative leader to Washington at a time when he is sorely needed.”

Liberty PAC is Congressman Paul’s leadership Political Action Committee. Its mission is to identify and support candidates that believe in Liberty, limited government, fiscal responsibility and a common sense, pro-America foreign policy.

1. hi,hello im mike from forum-psoriasis.com just wana be sure IIm autorized to use your article on my website thanks

2. Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. However just imagine if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this blog could definitely be one of the best in its niche. Terrific blog!

3. Since the YouTube video tutorials are posted at this place same like I also embed YouTube video code at my own website, for the reason that it is straightforward to take embedded code.

4. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

5. The contextual educating style featured in the Jamorama will likely not have you training yourself within your room for long periods at a stretch hoping for hook improvement. The easiest method to gain knowledge music would be to spend playtime with other, better, musicians. Jamorama offers you which has a way to gain knowledge from the very best qualified person musicians, that include jam monitor recordings so you can play with the pros. This extensive multimedia deal has a guitar-playing tuition book, ear schooling game, music browsing game, tuning software, a metronome, and video lessons.

6. Mike Lee just won the Utah Republican Primary!!! YEAH!!!

7. He is excellent! I live in Maryland, and I am sending a thank you card and a check to Mike Lee in Utah because I looked him up and got in contact with his volunteer campaign manager, Jennifer James by email! This guy is really a liberty candidate!

Send a thank you note and your support (if you can) to all those liberty candidates who are running or have ran and lost (like ADAM KOKESH IN NEW MEXICO!) and tell them to keep fighting the GOOD FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!!!

“We are young, we are strong, and we are asking for nothing less than a revolution, and we are not going ANYWHERE until we get one!!!!” =) – Kokesh for Congress 2012! Lee for Senate 2010! Jake Towne for Congress, PA – 15th District! I gave him $100.00! Let’s do this! Ron Paul for President 2012!!!!

In Liberty,

Kat!

8. I don’t know who he is but if he’s good enough for Dr. Paul he’s good enough for me. Have to look him up.