For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty

As the 2007-08 presidential campaign cycle offered up the usual slate of Washington insiders, Ron Paul, an obscure Congressman from Texas brought an alternative voice that challenged the political establishment.

Advocating a philosophy of sound money, a non-interventionist foreign policy, strict Constitutionalism, and individual liberty, Dr. Paul inspired a unique grassroots movement unmatched in American history – the repercussions of which continue to reverberate today and into the future of the American psyche.

For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty follows this historic campaign from the perspective of grassroots activists, and showcases the unique, often bizarre, yet groundbreaking projects they undertook as they brushed aside traditional campaign methodology.

Credits

Andrew Neef
Cynthia Kennedy
Mandy Nichols
Ron Paul Air Corps
Granny Warriors
John Seibold

1. I watched that entire thing....
    Inspiring makes me want to shout and start a revolution myself

2. Only Ron Paul supporters are the true thinking, principled people with a heart in America. All the rest are dumbos! If you can't recognize a good, honest man when you see one, you're just a tool!

3. Media...what a word that has become. These men and women who deliver your "news" are just as human as you and I. Please ask yourself. When did their opinion ever overshadow your own beliefs and values? I have only 3 words for you to think as I take my leave. We the People...

4. Just think if only 1/2 the families in this Country would sit down and watch this with their children. Talk about the best thing you could do for your family. This was worth watching... every minute. Thank You!

5. Love from Brazil, Ron Paul is awesome!

6. Brilliant, loved it! Ron Paul 2012!

7. I'm in this movie. I participated in the big Iowa rally when Ron wasn't allowed in the debates. It was probably some of the best political activism I've been involved with. If Ron runs again I will be there.

8. Ron Paul 2012

9. bless this guy

10. awsome

11. fantastic effort

12. sharinganclan213

GREAT JOB

you guys are trully blessed and thanks you. I just spent 2 hours of my life watching this and loved every single second!

13. Awesome! Thanks for reposting this!

14. BloodiCheeseCake

I was at the New york showing of this film. It was great. I met the maker and some of the people in this film.

15. Loved it! Ron Paul will go down in history as one of the true great men to walk the planet. Love from Norway =)

16. I'm glad I was (and still am) a part of it!

17. TheHealthJunkie

Viva la revolucion!

18. NooneEatsCandyCorn

This video is truly amazing and I know Ron Paul still has all the support he deserves and more. Very inspirational and I have already joined the Meetup Campaign For Liberty movements in my area. Ron Paul 2012!

19. What a great video. I really hope that Ron Paul runs again for president, I wonder how FOX news will treat him? Will they do what they did before? Or will FOX deside that if the money stops working then ratings are worthless?

BTW, did Glenn Beck ever redact his comments about Ron Paul? Or did he just jump on the buss once he saw he was very popular? Beck was on Freedomwatch and now says he's more like Paul rather than Palin, any thoughts?

20. @LittlePoopyJimmy I see you come with a few insults and descressions. When you are forced to attack someone and not defend your position then you are the one that looks like the fool. The truth speeks for itself. If you havent noticed the grass roots and the tea partiers if you would dont just rally behind this great man but his idea. You can break anyman but the idea he pushed will continue to sound