112 responses to “For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty”

1. cilution

Ahh, memories.

If by chance he does run again in 2012, I hope all of his support base comes back in full force, and then some. I’d be excited to see the creativity for a round 2.

On a side note, go donate a couple bucks at schiffforsenate today. It’s the last fundraising day of the quarter, and he’s personally putting in $2 for every $1 raised. Schiff was Paul’s economic advisor during the campaign, if you didn’t know.

2. L.O.C.

YES!!! This is exactly what was needed to be made, this is an absolutely incredible documentary and was even a tear jerker ; ) The Ron Paul Revolution lives on! Ron has more supporters than ever before including the majority of young people, if Ron Paul runs in 2012, He will Win! We The People are responsible for saving our once great country and Ending Tyranny once and for all, Be the Change you wish to see in this world, Vote Ron Paul 2012! We are the revolution, stand up, make Ron Paul Revolution signs, pass out constitutions, spread knowledge and truth, and turn off the damn TV’s already!

3. augietyson

ill vote 4 Ron Paul every time he runs, but if you think he has a chance of defeating the status quo your kidding yourself. Ive been 2 the tea parties, I’ve been 2 the town meetings and the numbers are too few. I’m 24 years old, Ive served two tours in iraq, and everyday i see consumerism and mass media further lobotomize its citizens into sheep. This nation will fall, I just hope Ron Paul supporters will remember his message.

Not trying to be negative, just honest. no point in sugarcoating it.

1. Citizen

augietyson,
      We must vote, so lets vote our best possible choice.
      Principals and High Standards are the bastion of the American Dream.
      Be Positive
      And thank you for your Service

4. zerocreator

Ron Paul 2012

5. Graham6762

If the supreme court votes to take my guns which they were so close to doing. Thats it they openly want a horrible civil war with gun owners and they want us to be poor slaves with nothing to our names. Globalism has economically destroyed the world.

6. Graham6762

YEAH RON PAUL BABY so glad I voted for that great man and if the american public had at least a 70 IQ he would be president.

7. RonPaulIsiah

whats the song from 1:26:22 – 1:27:00 ?

8. RonPaulIsiah

i am so glad that i was part of the ron paul revolution

9. lushfauna

You left out Aimee Allen too!

10. lushfauna

I’m in this!! I’m the guy that yells- YOU SUCK SHAWN! when he goes in the hotel up in Manchester yaaa I’m in the movie 3 times! I aslo have the huge banner in the car port! yea!

Maybe he’ll run or Rand will. I met them both a few times, great documentary to much about the walkers though. Lots of people went door to door nation wide myself included. God bless all you people lets keep on keeping on.

11. Ebdan88

Just look at some people!!? The woman who says YOU KNOW WHAT THEY AER JUST KIDS!!? Hej you Dum Ass, You F. SHipple.. There is no country left for your Children when they get to be 20 if you dont wake up…wake up…wake up…

12. LesiureBoy

WOW! Amazing. Ron Paul is THE MAN!!! This vid was awesome and I hope that Ron Paul becomes President in 2012.

13. mit26chell

Thank you so much to the individuals responsible for creating this movie. I love this man dearly for what he has already done for our country, for myself, and I have so much hope that in the next year or so we will either see our favorite doctor at it again, or see someone at it whose had the torch of liberty passed to them. no matter what though, there will *never* be another ‘Dr Ronald Paul.

Atlanta, GA peeps – End the Fed rally coming in the first week of July! Please RSVP via C4L!

14. lushfauna

All the Candidates in “08″ besides Ron Paul and maybe a tiny bit kucinnich where vomit.

Watch out foe Romney in 2012 that guy just wont give up and the 45-50 plus sheeple out their believe his crap we have to tell our parents to stop believing the boob tube

15. vdvsoldat

You guys are doing a good thing. Sadly for most Americans, they live by the words; “Death before Discomfort”

16. Joe77477

HISTORIC

17. GB

Hannity did a lot then to lose me too.

18. imanoutkast

Words cannot describe how good this was to watch. You see the beauty of passion for what is right. Your heart knows it, there’s no question about it…simply amazing.

This will not and cannot be stopped, we MUST continue to spread the message and do our part. Ron Paul 2012!

19. JADLER423

Ron paul 2012

20. toastmin

This documentary reminds me of how much I cared during the 08 campaign, and how we should never trust neoconservatives.

21. Codad

absolutely amazing!

22. Michael Johns

This movie is Awesome!!! What future candidate can say they have a movie dedicated to thier movement. NONE

From the movie Network if you haven’t seen it it’s a must see the link to the full movie is at the end.

Howard Beale: I don’t have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It’s a depression. Everybody’s out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel’s work, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV’s while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be. We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.’ Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad.
    Howard Beale: [shouting] You’ve got to say, ‘I’m a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!’ So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,
    [shouting]
    Howard Beale: ‘I’M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!’ I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell – ‘I’m as mad as hell and I’m not going to take this anymore!’ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!… You’ve got to say, ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!’ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:
    Howard Beale: [screaming at the top of his lungs] “I’M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!”

23. dugster1000

that was a great watch lets hope he will run in 2012

24. imgdumpprep

this is a great documentary! i’ll never forget that year. it was the first presidential election i could vote in and i’m proud to have written in his name.

25. Questionmarksign

Great video 5/5 stars….peace

26. MsBusiness101

Ron Paul is a TRUE LIBERTARIAN! Lets all be LIBERTARIANS like him not republicans! SOUND MONEY now!

27. justinprime1

@cherokeedoll1 I was thinking the exact same thing. She was acting like they were being subjected to some horrible trauma.

28. justinprime1

Excellent documentary. I feel inspired.

29. cherokeedoll1

that “B” said..” you know what there just kids” what the freak lady,,,you dont want your kids to learn about the constitution which gives them their freedom ??? I cant believe the Ignorance of some people!!! I thank God for these men ..we all should be doing our part

30. CARLISLESTYLE81

Ron Paul 2012!

31. Thethirdcaller

ron paul is the greatest american on earth hands down

32. arconus

“Evolution revolution love” by Tricky …. official campaign song ?? :PRon Paul 2012

33. MANDORE 100

KEEP THE TRUTH SPIRIT HIGH AS TO REMIND OUR FELLOW MANKIND WHO ARE CAUGHT IN THE BANKERS MATRIX esp. OBAMA & HIS EXECUTIVE BRANCH PALS. REALLY PROUD OF EVERYONE INVOLVED EFFORT & SACRIFICES.

34. nolano86

GO OBAMA!!!!! 2012…JK
    RON PAUL SAVE THE REPUBLIC!

35. xCaptainHerox