For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty

As the 2007-08 presidential campaign cycle offered up the usual slate of Washington insiders, Ron Paul, an obscure Congressman from Texas brought an alternative voice that challenged the political establishment.

Advocating a philosophy of sound money, a non-interventionist foreign policy, strict Constitutionalism, and individual liberty, Dr. Paul inspired a unique grassroots movement unmatched in American history – the repercussions of which continue to reverberate today and into the future of the American psyche.

For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty follows this historic campaign from the perspective of grassroots activists, and showcases the unique, often bizarre, yet groundbreaking projects they undertook as they brushed aside traditional campaign methodology.

Credits

Andrew Neef
Cynthia Kennedy
Mandy Nichols
Ron Paul Air Corps
Granny Warriors
John Seibold

1. Just look at some people!!? The woman who says YOU KNOW WHAT THEY AER JUST KIDS!!? Hej you Dum Ass, You F. SHipple.. There is no country left for your Children when they get to be 20 if you dont wake up...wake up...wake up...

2. WOW! Amazing. Ron Paul is THE MAN!!! This vid was awesome and I hope that Ron Paul becomes President in 2012.

3. Thank you so much to the individuals responsible for creating this movie. I love this man dearly for what he has already done for our country, for myself, and I have so much hope that in the next year or so we will either see our favorite doctor at it again, or see someone at it whose had the torch of liberty passed to them. no matter what though, there will *never* be another 'Dr Ronald Paul.

Atlanta, GA peeps - End the Fed rally coming in the first week of July! Please RSVP via C4L!

4. All the Candidates in "08" besides Ron Paul and maybe a tiny bit kucinnich where vomit.

Watch out foe Romney in 2012 that guy just wont give up and the 45-50 plus sheeple out their believe his crap we have to tell our parents to stop believing the boob tube

5. You guys are doing a good thing. Sadly for most Americans, they live by the words; "Death before Discomfort"

6. HISTORIC

7. Hannity did a lot then to lose me too.

8. Words cannot describe how good this was to watch. You see the beauty of passion for what is right. Your heart knows it, there's no question about it...simply amazing.

This will not and cannot be stopped, we MUST continue to spread the message and do our part. Ron Paul 2012!

9. Ron paul 2012

10. This documentary reminds me of how much I cared during the 08 campaign, and how we should never trust neoconservatives.

11. absolutely amazing!

12. This movie is Awesome!!! What future candidate can say they have a movie dedicated to thier movement. NONE

From the movie Network if you haven't seen it it's a must see the link to the full movie is at the end.

Howard Beale: I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's work, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad.
    Howard Beale: [shouting] You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,
    [shouting]
    Howard Beale: 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:
    Howard Beale: [screaming at the top of his lungs] "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

13. that was a great watch lets hope he will run in 2012

14. this is a great documentary! i'll never forget that year. it was the first presidential election i could vote in and i'm proud to have written in his name.

15. Questionmarksign

Great video 5/5 stars....peace

16. Ron Paul is a TRUE LIBERTARIAN! Lets all be LIBERTARIANS like him not republicans! SOUND MONEY now!

17. @cherokeedoll1 I was thinking the exact same thing. She was acting like they were being subjected to some horrible trauma.

18. Excellent documentary. I feel inspired.

19. that "B" said.." you know what there just kids" what the freak lady,,,you dont want your kids to learn about the constitution which gives them their freedom ??? I cant believe the Ignorance of some people!!! I thank God for these men ..we all should be doing our part

20. CARLISLESTYLE81