266 responses to “Your Nominations for Ron Paul’s VP in 2012”

1. kp

Jesse Ventura!

2. LibertyNowAmerica

Alan Keyes would be a great V.P. He has been working tirelessly for the sake of liberty and our Constitution through his own organization called "Declaration Alliance", another grassroots movement just like Dr. Paul's "Campaign for Liberty". Perfect team it would be.

3. Richard Teasdale

VP of what? Is Ron going to be president of something? Maybe the Lunatics of America. He certainly won't be president of the United States and won't need a VP for that.

4. Brady

Jon Stewart! (yeah yeah I know I know, but I think they 'd make a good team. )

5. mlj1130

Buddy Roemer

6. Damon Clinch

If conservatives would have realized they Ralph Nader would have made a 1000 times better president then bush, he may have won in 2000.

Now we want liberals to understand that Ron Paul would make a 1000000 times better prez than Nobama.

How do you do that? You pick an honest, integrous, champion of rights, even if that person has some fundamental differences..

They agree on all the big issues

1) end wars
    2) end aid to israel
    3) end these silly wars on or rights, war on drugs, etc..

7. Loken68

Jesse Ventura no doubt.

8. B adams

Rand Paul as a VP running mate would make for an unstoppable team. You have experience, and youth, and two people that CLEARLY care for this country. A VP candidate the people could see being President, should the worse happen. That what i think hurt Ron Pauls last bid for President. But those two together would be amazing!!!!! They'd have my vote hands down.

9. Mathew Zauher

Jesse Ventura!!!! I would vote Rand but a father son team would be too much I think for the people right now to accept. Don't ask me why I feel that way, but as ignorant as we can be as a populace, I think they would take it the wrong way.

Jesse Ventura on the other hand is willing to do whats right. He is willing to ask those questions others won't ask because they seem out there. We need that sort of thinking, a man who doesn't care about anything above his country.

The two of you would do us a world of good.

10. D.

YOU KNOW WHAT?! I changed my mind...Dennis Kucinich! I think it would bring liberals and progressives into Ron's camp and send a powerful message about bipartisanship. My vote is Dennis.

11. D.

Rand Paul! A father/son tag team! That would crush any campaign Obama brings.

12. Sally