Your Nominations for Ron Paul’s VP in 2012

Who should be Ron Paul’s VP in 2012? In a few days we will launch our latest poll to determine an up-to-date answer to this intriguing question. We’d like this to be the most comprehensive poll ever, so please submit your nominations as a comment to this post. The combined choices from our past three polls (06/2009, 11/2009, 04/2010) are listed below:

• Michele Bachmann
  • Joe Scarborough
  • Peter Schiff
  • John Stossel
  • Jesse Ventura
  • Mel Watt
  • Tom Woods

Please suggest potential VP candidates that are not on this list so we can include them in the upcoming poll!

1. Colin Powell...

2. I would like to see Peter Schiff as VP. He is smart, truthful and ready to make a difference. Please add him to the list.

3. Peter schiff milliondollarmoneybomb.com schiffforsenate.com

4. I didn't see Peter Schiff's name on this list. He is gaining prominence in Conn. He's quite the constitutionalist. He is worth taking a look at and supporting.

5. Logically, if you want some votes from the left and undecided, just being independent won't do it. Grayson or Kucinich are both fighters for rights of the working man and many years ago, the loser in a presidential campaign became the vice. If you truly want to restore the constitutionaly rights, this might be the way to go politically and restore some faith in the undecided. But Grayson would probably be a much better choice than Kucinich.

6. Dennis Kucinich
    Ron Paul and him together could do what is right for the majority. The problem is you will still have all the goons and the House and Senate to wrangle out of the way.

7. Napolitano would be great if we could get him on the ticket. Huckabee.... not so much. I supported him in 2008 but am disgusted by his arrogant smears of libertarians. Dennis Kucinich is a joke. Romney has always disgusted me for his politically expedient flip-flops on so many issues.

• In order to restore the Republic, the values that made the nation great need to be restored. This can't really happen until the cultural Marxist influence is dealt with. See Pat Buchanan explain this at http://www.mecfilms.com/mid/movies/oi/cultural.wmv

James

8. Jesse Ventura or Judge Napolitano for VP 2012!
    Ron Paul Revolution 2012!

9. Fairford Bucky the Paleoconservatist

Nominations for RP VP:
    Max Keiser
    Mark Levin
    Charlie McGrath (YouTube: Crabbydogtrix)
    Devy Kidd

10. 1.) Judge Napolitano
    2.) Pat Buchanan
    3.) Mike Huckabee

11. Chuck Baldwin with Rand Paul as Secretary of the Treasury

12. Rand Paul or Bruce Fein.

13. I didn't see LA gov Bobby Jindal on the list. That would have my vote for sure.

14. I think Pat Buchanan would be the perfect running mate with Dr. Paul.

To see why I say this, watch my documentary, ORIGINAL INTENT, (http://www.OriginalIntent.Us) which features both Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan. In this film you can see how these two political geniuses so wonderfully complement each other.

If you agree, help us get our new film done by visiting www.SpoilerUSA.Org.

Thanks,

James Jaeger, Director of FIAT EMPIRE
    www.mecfilms.com

15. Mike Huckabee

16. Herman Cain should be on the list.

17. First let me point out that Atheist lefties are pissed at the way things are today too. The Shirley Sherrod fiasco is an indictment of every single person in this country with the sole exception of Shirley Sherrod.
    I say Alan Greyson, you could have a balanced reform ticket. Such a ticket could pull the principled half of the tea party vote (ie the portion that actually has ideas) while pushing the racists away. It would also give many of us on the left an alternative choice and an opening for those who respect the ideas of the Tea Party while not respecting it's main voices.

Don't pick a Republican because you are the only prominent one who doesn't go out and do the "Liberals are Evil Socialist Communist Fascist Nazis" dance (It brings in the dollars but you will be representing me so don't pick someone who will insult me, it's common sense), and run as a third party, because that is about time we have one. even if you hand the race to Obama you will be heard if you hit the mid-teens, the one good thing Ross Perot did was cause everyone to worry about their reelectability.

I remember sometimes feeling like I was the only liberal who could actually explain why I didn't respect Sarah Palin without attacking her family.

• Yes! This comment sums up my thoughts exactly. I'm an atheist liberal who voted for Obama, but the best thing for this country right now is someone who can get the debt under control and get rid of wasteful government departments and laws.

I lean towards Dennis Kucinich because he would support reducing the runaway military spending, but more than any single candidate I just don't want to see a preachy, holier-than-thou Republican ala Palin, Romney, or Huckabee.

18. Judge Andrew Napolitano!

19. I say father son duo. Ron Paul and Rand Paul. It be epic

20. Schiff would be an excellent choice.

I, personally, wouldn't touch Ron Paul with a ten-foot pole if he chose either Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, or Palin for VP: the idea of having one of them be president if Paul died scares me. The fact they're even on the list baffles me.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 3