Liberty minded activists will meet in Orlando, FL Aug 13th – 15th to network, learn, and build as our grassroots Revolution to reclaim our Republic and restore our Constitution continues. Network with fellow liberty-minded tea party activists, learn about history and current events from a freedom perspective you won’t hear from the mainstream media, and prepare to take back our country with top-notch training from nationally known experts.
The Liberty Summit 2010 Regional Conference will:
- Strengthen your understanding of history and foundational principles necessary to maintain liberty
- Teach you how to persuasively communicate our movement’s mission and message
- Train you in how to recruit, equip, and mobilize an army of informed citizens and build the organizational structure necessary to win
- Help you master the political process on the local, state, and national level
Our confirmed speakers will include:
- Congressman Ron Paul, Honorary Chairman of Campaign for Liberty, best-selling author of “The Revolution: A Manifesto” & “End the Fed”.
- Tom Woods, best-selling author of “Meltdown” & “Nullification”, historian, and Senior Fellow at the Ludwig Von Mises Institute.
- Tom DiLorenzo, best-selling author of “How Capitalism Saved America”.
- Kevin Gutzman, best-selling author of “The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution”
- Senator Carey Baker, Florida Senator, owner of the oldest gun store in America, and Senate sponsor of the Florida Freedom Bills.
- Representative Scott Plakon, Florida Representative, CEO, publisher, and House sponsor of the Florida Freedom Bills.
- Tom Mullen, author of “A Return to Common Sense”
- Peter Gemma, freelance writer and fundraiser.
- Kirk Shelley, C4L Senior Consultant and “Your Political Guru”.
- Other Special Guests TBA
Register today for only $49! The $49 fee includes all training sessions. The Friday night Liberty Celebration at 7:00 PM will be free and open to the public.