76 responses to “Ron Paul: Congress Could End Obama’s Wars”

1. KingJames456

people we need to vote this man our next president. Obama is not real change and made big promises just to get elected. Times have changed and Ron Paul would do a much better job of leading this country

2. NewWorldOrderNow1

We of the NWO will continue these "wars", which are just revenue producing activities for our central banks. We will use your young people to die for us in the name of "patriotism". You have responded well to our brainwashing campaigns.

3. echoghost4

go ron paul

4. GunnysGirl71

please run in 2012. You're what America needs to get back on track and reverse several laws. I'd definitly donate money to your cause.

5. Alive79311

As for our troops, it's a shame that our so called leaders disregaurd the fact that kids from poor working class families are willing to put on a uniform and defend both their Republic as well as other peoples working towards the same goals. The fact that that these wars are about money and control, I think everyone is well aware this now. I just hope that when these kids come home, we don't hit them with these politics and make them feel like asshole for doing "the right thing"!

6. skyoverhead

!!!!Ron Paul Rocks!!!!

7. EverEvolvingApe

I´m a fan of Ron Paul, but... "Obama´s war"?

Come on!

Bush created this whole mess! Their idea was for America to stay there for years! They knew that, after overthrowing Saddam Hussein and the Taliban, those countries would be politically unstable! Simply getting out now would be irresponsible!

I agree that it´s too costly, but America can´t simply leave after creating such a huge mess!

"You break it, you buy it"!

1. jim

Yes it's Obama's war. Do people just fall in love with a celebrity type figure and forget common sense and/or basic logic? No one is saying Obama started the war. Obama is continuing the war. George Bush started the war (past tense). Obama is continuing the war (present continuous tense). Nobody here is saying they are the same thing. Do you believe they are the same thing? In terms of basic logic they simply are not, just a fact.

Obama is commander and chief of the US army. He directs foreign policy.

And as I've stated elsewhere, Obama always was for this war. Make no mistake. During the presidential elections he has said "this is the good war." He has sent 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan. This peace candidate from the presidential election and Noble Award winner promised he would take the troops home in 16 months. He has continually lied and backtracked on this issue. The only promise the "peace" candidate kept once he was in power was to support the war in Afghanistan. One promise I wish he hadn't kept.

8. vdvsoldat

EVEN IF Ron paul won and made a positive change, some dimwit like Bush or bullshit saleman like Obama would soon win again and screw things up. It's up to the armed Patriots of America actually get off their sorry NRA wanna be, Nascar watching fat asses and use the guns they love to DEFEND the constitution. As it is now, they've sat on their asses so long, the USA is beyond hope. Only a full blown execution of ALL federal agnets & agencies would make real change.

9. terr547

When are people going to get off their asses and stop accepting this crap?! Stand up America! Stop this crap!

10. ryanthomastew

Ron Paul 2012!

11. Rita1972

Obama still wants to leave 50,000 troups behind in iraq as per msn.com this morning. I thought taking the troups out meant all would be gone, thus letting Iraqis make decisions for themselves. Lackey Obama and his puppeteers are still playing mind games with the public, trying to look good in the public eyes. Whom are you trying to fool? Unfortunately, the majority will be tricked. Obama knows his approval ratings are dropping and trouble is coming - he appears to "fulfil" his election promises.

12. Bertranddeghaul

im not an american, but I hope this man is the next american president. He seems one of the few man in American politics I would trust with the job, although I cannot agree with all of his views, I agree more with him than any other US politican I know of. as the US president is not only a internal us afair but has mondial influence I hope for RON PAUL for presiden, I hope he runs and wins in 2012, vote out this obama liar and vote in this is man who seems integer and wise.
    greetz from holland

13. shadowfaxx1

I gave to Ron Pauls campaign when he was running for president. Two times actually, even though I really could not afford to. Now I get many requests for money from his SON and his political efforts. I don't support his son and don't understand why I should get on his mailing list even though they share he same DNA.

14. Arceumon

Please, run for president Ron Paul. We would all support for you.

15. jimmydemoret

Wars should be efficient decisive and rare. Well said!! Sun Tzu would agree

16. ZMAN44708

Ron Paul 2012 for a real change!!

17. VexZeez

Go-go Ron Paul!!!
    Go-go Gadget!!!!! ;)

18. Kale R.

Yeah, what the hell happened to the sixties. The people got no back bone.. and neither does [most of] our congress. The war could be over tomorrow if we fought for it today here at home. BRING OUR TROOPS BACK.. WE FIGHT NOT A WAR FOR FREEDOM, NOT A WAR FOR DEMOCRACY, BUT A WAR OF HYPOCRISY AND GREED.

19. nakor667

No war without a declaration.

20. babylai1206

i always felt right about writing his name on that ballot in '08.still have no regrets.

21. 1978CamaroRedneck

RON PAUL 2012

22. pretorious700

The Korean War was a terrible precedent to set. No American lives should be forfeited for any reason other than the defense of American soil, period. Even then only as a last resort.

23. kmg501

"This is not what America is supposed to be about" -Ron Paul
    And sadly our masses of ignorant lemmings prefer to think that American Idol is more important than our nation being destroyed by illegal wars, illegal laws, corporatist, Marxist, and socialist bureaucrats. Perhaps the greatest mistake we ever made was not demanding a competence test for the electorate to cast their ballots.

24. Bottomline

Ron Paul keeps on keeping on telling the truth! & Not going to stand back in doing it! He certainly gains my respect even more.

25. sodajr

Ron Paul knows what's up! I voted for Obama last time, but he is a major liar and NWO scum! I am totally voting for Ron Paul this time, because he is honest, true, and knows what is really going on in the world!

Ron Paul 2012!!!!!

1. jim

Don't feel bad about voting for Obama. He hoodwinked most people to begin with. Just his reasoned, intellectual speech differentiated him so much with Bush. That breath of fresh air was welcomed by many (including myself) after listening to Bush gaffes and watch Bush destroy the nation along with her reputation. In fact I owe Obama a debt. His wave of populism got me to watch the debates. I remember at the first I was so excited about the democratic debates. So excited that I started even to watch the boring Republican debates.

In the midst of those Republican debates I saw this one guy that was kinda different. And then one day he stood up to a Guiliani person. In a time when one wasn't allowed to question what the american goverment was doing because it was unpatriotic. I think people forget that time now. I remember suppressing treacherous thoughts like maybe war isn't a solution because saying it would get me dirty looks. And then a Dr. from Texas said to the nation aloud that war as an instrument of policy was wrong. I thought he's right, I've always felt this way, I just wasn't brave enough to say it because I felt alone. Then this Guilani told him to take it back. And I thought he's going to retract his statements now before the shitstorm hits. But then he said " I believe very sincerly...... and way too much blowback!!!"

I've been hooked ever since. I've learned so much since that time about the constitution, sound money, austrian econmics, central planning etc. etc. etc. I've learned so much in fact now if I was just a lone wolf screaming at the night I would because I have the strength of conviction at my back always now.

I'm just glad you're with Ron now sir, and with me and an army of patriots. Keep up the good fight.

26. Minwu325

Team Roomba made me promise to vote for Ron Paul.

27. swechris75

I want to vote for Ron, even if I can't since not living in the us

28. mark

PETER SCHIFF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj1xlGHdx-A

29. Visualsilva

way to tell it like it is Ron...the only elected official that speaks to us.

30. blummedia

We're oft to blame, and this is too much proved, that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar on the devil himself.

31. rast123456789

Leagalize the constitution Ron Paul Revolution

32. mark

Ron Paul is a American Hero!!!!!!!

33. elfsoul23

I pray it's not too late to make amends...

34. mugshotesp

All they need to do is vote down appropriations bills for these wars!

35. DOA