Poll: Who Should Be Ron Paul’s VP in 2012?

If Ron Paul runs for President in 2012, who should be his running mate? This poll is now closed. It was open from August 8th – September 17th. Voters could select up to 7 options.

[poll id=”17″]

1. Our beloved country is in such a bad shape right now. Our rights have been abused and our freedoms trampled all over by the corrupt politicians in Washington. The ONLY man that is in office right now that I would whole heartedly vote for is Ron Paul. All the rest I will make it my mission in life to convince people to vote them out. Especially Nancy Pelosi and that person in the oval office. They are 2 of the biggest crooks and communist I have ever seen. We not only want Ron Paul to run we BEG Ron Paul to run. Please for the love of God and our beautiful Country run for President one more time we need you Doc ! You, I feel are the only one to help us at this point. The common sense you show and concern for our Constitution is exactly what we need. I pray you run Doc. God bless Dr. Paul. Happy Birthday Doc !

2. Come 2012 it will be the biggest Job creation the Nation has ever seen, we need Ron to let business run full throttle and we need a man that knows success and the freedoms that it will take to give the business man the ability to move freely. That person would be Wayne Allyn Root in Nevada. I think he would be very friendly to small business and a person in the White House like Wayne Allyn Root business would feel they had someone in their corner. Wayne Allyn Root has said many times how it looks up to Ron Paul and his voting record. Wayne Allyn Root knows we need a man in office like Ron Paul.

3. I like Ron Paul but if Sarah Palin or Michel Bachman are his running mates after they edoursed Roy Blunt in the Missouri Senate election I will not vote for him.

4. We knew Ronald Reagan was in trouble when he allowed the Kingmakers to put George Bush (former CFR) up as his VP. I am hoping no one will even think about Newt Gingrich (CFR). I will offer to send anyone who will send me a mailing address a 33-minute DVD "The REAL Newt Gingrich". DonFolkers@gwi.net. This information needs to be spread among our people because the media (including Fox) is covering up his past record.

5. All you fans of Ron Paul,

I am 79 and a retired history teacher. I am also politically active -- have been for
    30 years or more. Age is very important! So much has been experienced and learned that the country NEEDS! For example, Presidents since Reagan have been younger BUT haven't been NEARLY as effective. Look at what Obama has done to our country.
    Do you think that he just MIGHT have done better if he had been 30 years older? Maybe -- just maybe -but we know that Ron wouldn't handle the reins of government like he has. Some of the best work of our businessmen, scientists, composers, philophers, and others have been done when they were "tried and true".

6. Ron Paul 2012! America must elect Ron Paul! Ron Paul is the BOMB!

Ron will shrink the federal government to allow United States of America, the greatest country in the world, to get back to sound fiscal values. Ron Paul is a true American!

7. Is this a tease? I am afraid that the moment has past and I am a bit heart broken.
    I see no RON PAUL like candidate in the near future. And that makes it not much of a future at all.

8. I like everything about Ron Paul with the exception of bringing our military home and smoking of marijuana. I think he is getting a little old to run but hey, age is only a state of mind I guess, so that part would be o.k. I like Chris Christie from New Jersey and Jan Brewer from Arizona. I don't think Ron can get the republican nomination but we have 2 1/2 more years before all these choices have to shake out. We may not even be able to vote in 2012 if obama and his communist/muslim/fascist/progressive band of may fruitcakes get their way and take our right to vote away. (Like they did in California on the butt-punker's law -
    also proposition 187 to cut off the illegal's funds) Both were RULED unconstitutional by some damned appointed judges....God help us!
    Oh, yeah, happy birthday Ron!!

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY - DEAR - TRUE AMERICAN "LEADER"

RON PAUL

(August 19, 2010)

May God keep you strong in Jesus Christ.

AFTER SHUTTING DOWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE

RESTORE ALL OUR CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS FREEDOMS

DEMAND SUPREME COURT - NOT LEGISLATE FROM THE BENCH!!

AND DEMAND SUPREME COURT REMOVE ALL "DECISIONS" THAT REMOVED OUR CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS FREEDOMS!!!!!!

10. Why isn't Thomas Sowell on this list. My number one choice is THOMAS SOWELL. Actually, I would love for Ron Paul to be HIS VP.

11. I really like Ron Paul. I think he would have made a great president. However, there is no chance that a 77 year old man will be elected president in 2012. Ron Paul would make a great Secretary of the Treasury for President Paul Ryan.

12. Go with Peter, we need intelligent people representing us, not just Zionist controlled yes men.

13. We need Ron Paul "Now More Than Ever"! He would truly help bring down the Federal Reserve Board which is "Extremely Fraudulent and Corrupt". Along with the FRB OWNING congress and creating the IRS!!! That was his pledge to eliminate the "So Called irs". He has my vote and VERY MANY people are becoming aware of this fact more and more all the time! Way to go Ron!

14. If Paul decides to run for the 2012 Presidential Race then millions will be ready to fight the fight – especially those who volunteered anonymously(myself included) during the 07-08 campaign

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

15. Happy Birthday! Keep on developing your platform. We need credible leaders of this Centrist movement to restore sound principles to government. The "political class" members need to be kicked out.

16. How about Catherine Austin Fitts for VP?

17. Happy birthday Paul.

18. Now is the time to forget partisanship and save the USA which is about to go bankrupt because of the greed of a few who hold the both the government and the media hostage to pass on limitless welfare to the very wealthy in the nation. Ron Paul is one of the most honest, objective and principled persons from the right in politics today. And the most principled, honest and objective persons from the left is Ralph Nader. When you really look deep into their positions it is quite clear they have more things in common, primarily saving the USA from going bankrupt. So we should advocate Paul/Nader ticket for 2012 to get rid of special interest power in the USA.

19. America needs you Mr.Paul

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

20. Hate to make it about race, but Colin Powell or another black leader. May be key to getting or at least splitting the black vote. I was at an event recently with Mrs. Obama, and the crowd cheered her like she was a rock star. It's almost like a cult following. I think many Democrats are fearing/pulling away from the current administration, but not sure they will pull away enough to support an entirely white ticket. A black woman might really do the trick.

Don't shoot the messenger - I'd rather it be about who's best for the job than color or sex...