165 responses to “Ron Paul to Run for President in 2012, Will Announce in January 2011?”

1. The Real Americans

please Ron Paul i beg you.Please run for President in 2012.Obama is a horrible president and we are all getting discouraged and they are squeazing us dry.Please Save us Ron Paul,its about time we had a president who is realy for the people.We are all behind you sir,Do America Proud.thank you Ron you are a true Patriot.

2. shannon c

I meant "help us" :)

3. shannon c

Congressman Paul- I went to DC for Obama's Inauguration. Please run for President.

I am a bit afraid of dismantling the The Dept of Education, but nothing is working for this country. Idealism has left me for awhile, but I believe you want what is best for this country and will not be swayed by lobbyist and the Federal Reserve.

Even I- a liberal...says please run.

Yes, this liberal says "helps us".

4. Daniel Simons

Dr Paul. Our country really needs you. I fear that our country is headed into a downward spiral that will see the end of the dollar as the world's reserve currency, add to that our expanding mountain of debt as we print more and more dollars to try to stabilize the economy, plus the fact that we import most of our consumable products, and we have an impending disaster. I intend to vote for you by write-in if you are not on the ballet. Both of my parents are voting for you too. Although the media won't report it and the insider's won't admit it, I really believe you have the support to win this election.

5. Nicholas Johnson

Dr. Paul, please run for the presidency. I am a libertarian and you have my full support. I also will vote for you either way and I encourage the others to do the same. If he does not run, write him in!

6. Chris Thigpen

I am dying for you to run Dr. Paul. Although, I am voting for you whether you run or not. Return this country to sound economic principles and a foreign policy that will allow Americans to hold their heads high. The people of this country are the salt of the earth and we are desperate for a leader.

7. britishman

I personally believe that it is the American peoples obligation to the world to vote Ron in. For too long has the world by in large suffered from the poor and manipulated nature of your leadership and the same applies to Britain certainly, but not to such a great extent. Consider yourselves lucky that there is such a man for you to vote for. The white house needs a genuine man with strong moral values that is not prepared to compromise them in the face of presidential puppeteers. For once I believe that change could come to the extent of which it is spoken of instead of a campaign being built upon false promises as the Obama administration has done much to my absolute disgust. Ron i love youu you are amazing and it is your duty to win this thing!

8. Lian

Ron, run for President and beat out that neo-con Romney, Gringrich, and that fool Palin. Ron the U.S needs your leadership and lets over turn the Bush/Obama tyranny that has plagued us. For all lovers of liberty. RON PAUL 2012

9. John

Mr. Ron Paul you have my undivided support in your run for the Presidency in 2012. I only pray the Lord Jesus that you may endure all that lies ahead and that HE blesses all your efforts on behalf of this Nation and the World..Amen!!!
    In The End there will be the Jesus Team and the other one...!!!! And We know the rest of the story.

10. Bing

2012 RUN -RON- RUN ! ! !
    {Ron Paul = CONSTITUTION} . . . WiKi wouldnt have any reason to"Leak" the truth! ! !

11. James

Please run for president!!! Ill hand out brochures for you too..And Ill get all my friends together to stand at different polls to tell people about you before they vote. Theres alot of people that would support your views in wv even though wer're usually a democratic state.

12. Stephen

Ron Paul has to run. Or there is no more hope

13. Me

Don't just do for America (although it's obvious they need it too), but do it for the entire world and mankind as a whole. The world can't continue down this path and it would be foolish to belief that the world doesn't hang on America's shirt tails.

14. Jon Hollinger

Mr. Paul,

As long as I'm living in 2012, you've got my vote! If you don't run, I'll write you in anyway :) We need a president who will restore the vision of LIBERTY that the founders envisioned and who will not trample on the Constitution! I thank you for your strong stand on these principles.

15. Estelle Edwards

By the way, tell your friends about my Meetup group:

"National Boycott of Airline Travel 2011"

To protest the TSA

16. richard

I hope he runs, I have a feeling this coming election will be heated with lias and bias media covering. I would finally for the first time vote and spend time to teach others about this man. I will help in any way I can, there is still hope.

17. Pardeep Kumar

He is a true American. I can see in him. He can do wonders for an American Society nationally and internationally. I have hope in him. I would have definitely voted for him if I were an American. Good Luck

18. Scott Bain

Dr. Ron Paul,

We, The People Of The United States Of America, do hereby draft YOU, for the office of President in 2012.

IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION, as a public servant, to run for this office.
    IT IS OUR OBLIGATION, as responsible citizens, to support you in this endeavor.

Together, God willing, we will restore our Republic!

.......................................................RON PAUL.....................................................
    ..................................CHAMPION OF THE CONSTITUTION...........................
    ........................................................VOTE 2012......................................................

19. josh

YA BABY!!! RON ROCKS LEGALIZE THAT GREEN!

20. Richard Hetrick

Thank GOD!

21. Greg

I knew little about Ron Paul in the 2008 election, I'm sad to say, other than he was in the primaries. But now I've heard of him and feel like I finally found someone who I could accurately say represents MY beliefs. But the fact that I know of him now and didn't before is a testament that the word is getting out. RON PAUL 2012!!

1. Andrew

Same here

22. Estelle Edwards

Hey,, Ross! Don't worry about Ron Paul's age. He being a doctor, he has obviously managed to keep himself fit, alert and active. He's got a lot more on the ball than Ronald Reagan, who, despite his popularity, often came across as a bit senile.

What we have to do is this. Ron Paul has concerns about running as an independent because of the ballot laws that are biased against all third parties, including the libertarians. Okay, so what WE have to do is this. Start organizing our own exploratory committees. We have to find out how much it would cost to get a presidential candidate on the ballot in each state as an Independent! We have to start EARLY with the money bombs, the fact-finding committees, people to work the polls on the next general election day, etc.

If the good doctor needs our help, we should give it to him. We can have our forces in place just in case Dr. Paul does not win the primary or get the Republican nod. That's what we on the ground have to do ---- or SHOULD do. For God's sake, let's not fritter away time until the last minute.

23. Ross

I thought Ron's age would be a limiting factor, but where is the honesty and integrity in Congress to get us out of this almighty mess? The banksters have the power to restrict the money supply like past depressions and take us all to war under the deception of more false flag events.

The West will not win a conventional soldier war against the likes of China.This is why the likelyhood of an all out nuke attack beckons the lunatic war mongerers. How do you have a stratgic limited nuclear war when one side feels it is losing? In this instantaneous computer world, there will be no time for diplomacy or reason.It will be all over in a flash.

24. Hank

Ron Paul's name is more popular than ever. People are fed up with lies and uncertainty and are searching out truth. America needs an honest leader and Ron Paul can be that leader in 2012!

25. Travis Pearcy

I would vote for Dr. Paul if he ran. We were there for his 2008 campaign, and we're back for 2012, stronger than ever! Fiscal responsibility and social tolerance must be upheld!

26. Lisa

I am a registered Democrat but I would vote for Ron Paul without hesitation. I would also be willing to change my voter registration so that I could vote for him in the primary.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

27. Kirt

From what I understand, handlers had a part in holding you back last time. Not knowing how popular the message would be was given as the reason. You already know how popular it is. Knowing what you know sir, how is running even an option? You MUST run.

That said, one of the causes in the campaign should be elimination of electronic voting machines. Our votes do not count when others count the votes and there is no record, nor recourse.

1. g

I agree with the part about the voting machines. I think he should wait to announce.

28. mary ann witt

Mr. Paul,
    I have been a Democrat all of my political voting years.
    When I watched the early Rebublican Presidental Candidates' debates, I was impressed by your logic and saddened when you where not on your party's ticket somewhere .
    I am again drawn to your willingness to say what needs to be said.
    I would gladly support you for any higher national office you may aspire to
    in 2012. As a grandmother, you are the only true hope I see in the political arena for my grandchildren's future.
    Best Regards, Mary Ann Witt

29. Christine

Ron Paul you have my vote.....

30. Estelle Edwards

My friends and I have had the first Ron Paul for 2012 banner wave on November 5. We live out on eastern Long Island in Suffolk County. We had a banner wave for Dr. Paul in the town of Riverhead at the Route 58 traffic circle across from Seven Eleven and the Peconic Bay Medical Center. We want to start early alerting the people about Ron Paul, considering the short attention span of the public and how the mainstream media practically ignored him the last time until he started raising huge amounts of money in short periods of time. I suggest that all of you start your events and banner waves early, too. We really have to become our own media outlets to get the Ron Paul freedom message to that segment of the population who still haven't heard of the good doctor.

My friend is Rick Witt, a resident of Greenport, who was protesting agaisnt the Federal Reserve back in the late 80's and 90's when most people did not have a clue. Rick Witt has a YouTube channel, and he has even bought property down in Belize just in case this country reaches a point of no return and he has to take the expatriate route!

Sincerely,

Estelle Edwards
    P.O. Box 286
    Riverhead, NY 11901

31. Cody

RON YOU HAVE A LOT MORE SUPPORT THAN YOU THINK!!! TALLAHASSEE SUPPORTS YOU! IM ALREADY MAKING BROCHURES FOR YOU! PLEASE RUN FOR THE PRESIDENCY IN 2012 AMERICA NEEDS YOU!!!!!

32. John W (wapella)

We need Ron Paul to guide our country before our great empire falls.

33. Pete

:D 2012 babyyyy

34. Jack

Tonight Mike will speak again live on TNS Radio:

This message is to notify all of us that Saturday, Nov 6 will be the third broadcast live of Mike´s new radio show, “Mike Montagne on Mathematically Perfected Economy and Absolute Consensual Representation.” The 3-hour broadcast will be available live from http://www.tnsradio.ning.com at 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific Time (23:00 UK Time & 00:00 Central European Time).

Please notify your friends, who can listen in from a live link at the top left-hand corner of the TNS Radio home page.

TNS Radio; Millions of Listeners worldwide!

35. rebekah

I voted for Ron Paul at the last election even though he wasn't on the ballet so he has already had my vote once and definitely will for round 2! Ron Paul for president! I think you are just the man we need in office