165 responses to “Ron Paul to Run for President in 2012, Will Announce in January 2011?”

1. Casey McNamara

We need someone that actually do something for this country. We don’t need another spineless figurehead that stands by and lets thi country continue down this ever continuing downward spiral. and allows big buissness run this country for their own ends instead of the government running it for the better of its people. If things don’t change I forsee a catistafic failure for the country in the near future if we don’t have more people like you that want to fix it and inform the people of what is really going on. Not let the BS continue and let the country i love fall apart. YOU ARE THE SHOT IN THE ARM THIS COUNTRY NEEDS.

2. Cgilmore

The people need you!

3. MCSprouse

Dr. Paul, you have my support.

4. Ashley Richardt

I’m fast be coming a Paul fan. It would be difficult for anyone to rip my vote away for him if he ran in 2012!

1. Jason C

I have never voted in any election, You will end that though Ron, Please run the country needs you so much more than they know!!!

5. Chuck

You’d have me and my wife’s vote if you run. To get more voter’s all you need to do is keep talking.

6. Guy silvernale

I can guarantee you win in Montana, of coarse that means didely. Please run mr. Paul! These bastards are slowly bankrupting our country, both morally and economically!

7. Megan

Please run again!! You’re our only hope.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

8. maeryn

I too would LOVE it if Ron Paul got in!!! The only thing is…I believe that if a Kennedy assassination took place again…there will be a HUGE RIOT like no other!!! People ARE waking up! There IS hope! Mr. Paul, we will keep you in our prayers, may God be with you and protect you as you keep yourself a righteous man!

The SS will not protect you. Find your own men who are righteous and trustworthy.

9. michelle malone

Dear Mr. Paul,

I am from CT originally, but have been in Florida for the last 4 years. I am 49 years old and can see is you running for office of the President. You have so many suppporters all over the USA, and this country needs an honest person, such as yourself. I am available to help organize any event in Pensacola, FL or within one hours’ drive. My address is: 904 Turnbuckle Trail, Pensacola, FL 32507. Phone: 850-501-8887

I am praying to God that you do run and am elected as President.

Be careful of BIG BROTHER, they are everywhere, and how scary is that??

10. Kato

I would certainly wish Ron Paul to run for president in 2012, but am really worrying if those wall street greedy cowards won’t repeat the same assasination as it was with Kennedy. I hope US citizens will stand for intelligent and honest president that is really worth to rule the government, unline BushObamas and etc…

11. Michael

Please run Ron!

12. Matthew John

Your an amazing man Ron Paul, and I look up to you as a person and as an American I will support and spread your word until the end.

13. mr person

you know, I don’t usually like to play the voting game, but for you I will in 2012! I have listened to you enough in interviews (etc.) to understand YOUR understanding of the country and the people. You are very wise and are a great competition to the corruption we’ve been dealing with for a while now. Go Ron!

14. Peter R.

Ron, you HAVE TO run in 2008? If you dont run then there is nil chance of any hope. If you do, at least we have a chance, and I believe you can pull it off Ron! Please do it for me and for everyone who believes in you!

15. pointvet

I also will be glad to see you run. In addition to things I have seen you stand for: eliminating much of government, doing no harm and saving a trillion….do please go an extra step. That of being a serious voice to disliking our politically ‘served’ belonging to secret organizations, which is often an unfair quorum against the voters…end the lion’s share of black projects, black ops, and any government surviveabilty projects — aimed at out surviving citizens who once in the distant past controlled government. pointvet.com

16. Joseph

I supported you in 2008, and I will support you in 2012. Without you I don’t see a candidate worth voting for this upcoming election period. Mitt Romney supports Obama-care, and Sarah Palin neglects her children. You’ve truly awaken my political awareness with your running in 2008, because I am a college student who has been kept in the dark by a strictly consumer society. Your son and you represent leaders that we’ve needed in higher office for a long time now, and if you run in 2012 you’ll get four votes from my family in the Republican primaries.

17. jessica

I have never been so sure about something in my whole life, im fortunate to see the downfall of our economy but most ppl cant, do desert us in our time of need ur our only hope

18. C Lewis

Mr. Paul, please run in 2012!!! Return this great country to a Republic as our Founding Fathers intended. I fear for myself as well as future generations that the United States has moved from a Republic to a Democracy and will soon become an Oligarchy. I support your ideals and what you stand for.

Worried for the USA,
    C Lewis, Spokane, WA

19. David

Please run and legalize marijuana!

20. stillwater

We beg you Ron, please run in 2012! Our country, I feel, is now reaching out away from Big Business beaurocratic government, possibly more than ever. I know a lot of people who are sick and fed up with our country`s political situation. I and my family have sang praise of your running for office for a long time, and I must say the only comments I get other than positive ones is if it is possible to win over Big Business in our country. I don`t know what else to call it, what I mean is the majority in politics who wish to run our lives in their own best interest, and seem to have incredible power in doing so. We need a Grass Roots change in America, and we truly believe in Ron Paul. If anyone can make it happen, You can. We need you as our leader.

21. Speros V

Dr. Paul, as a father of 5 incredible children, husband and another small business owner strapped for dead with today’s economic climate, I PLEAD you to run for president in 2012. This nation needs leaders….HONEST LEADERS….that harken back to the day of Lincoln, a polarizing figure, humble, true, educated and HONEST that his country needed to unify it and bring it back to Peace. We need that leadership now more than ever. The world is a different place today, and I want a leader for our children (and selfishly….myself) that has taken the time to read, learn, debate, discuss, communicate, write and involve themselves completely in what this world has the dangers of becoming. It doesn’t take a political scientist to realize that’s what’s happened in Greece, Ireland, now Egypt, Spain & Italy has the opportunity to spread to our country (or what’s left of it), I’m willing to pay my share of the debt, to make the sacrifices this country and us citizens need to make, but I’m only willing to do that for a LEADER that is true and honest and knows what is REALLY going on. Someone who can stand tall, who can quote statistics, who can discuss meetings and conversations he’s had over his terms in office……I will stand behind you, and I believe MOST in this Nation will do the same. We need a leader like you more than ever sir, and I ask you to run, not just for me, but for Americans. We want to succeed again, we want openness, and most importantly…a future for our families. We want to lead again in this world and we need someone who knows where we are going to lead the charge. PLEASE SIR….Announce your Candidacy……and we WILL stand behind you!!!

22. Sandy Smith

I received my “Draft Ron Paul 2012″ T-shirt and I am wearing it everyplace!!! I am spreading the word without saying a word! You have my support as you can tell.

23. Evrim

Ron paul we need you more than ever you are proably the last hope for this nation theres no one else who can get the job done if you were to run in 2012 you will have our full support

24. Leon

We need! Dr. Paul to run this country. Todays government is being run by a bunch of mobsters and crooks, and the last thing we need is a “good” man, we need a real man that will stand up to those crooks.

25. George D

People need to understand why we need Dr.Paul. This is maybe will be last chance to keep this country as a great nation. People need understand what Dr. Paul for and his program. I only can assume what people read US constitution. and should understand what Dr.Paul’s program is totally support this document.

26. Tanner

I am tired of the government telling me what to eat and how to live my life.. Maximum Freedom, Minimum Government. We the people want Ron Paul to get us on track again. “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those willing to work and give to those who would not.” Thomas Jefferson This is what the liberals are doing now. We are all paying for it.

27. Freedom

Please run for president! Everyone needs to hear your voice!

28. Keith Clark

As an American I have always found myself proud of our great Nation.
    I am a college graduate and well informed of the world.
    At least thats what I once thought. Today the world
    appears much different, than I was raised to believe.
    The video that open my eyes was “The Money Masters”.
    And the only man in the position to really change
    the world for the better, is Ron Paul.

29. Cory k

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

30. Justin

If you legalize marijuana im going to tell all my friends and family to vote for you. I want marijuana to be legalized ……… If you did become president would you legalize marijuana? thanks a lot

justin..

31. Estelle Edwards

0H, YES!! – I would get behind a Paul-Bachman ticket in a heartbeat!

32. aldo

Michell Bachman! Running mate 2012. Please. She’s articulate, and smart She’s quick, sticks to issues and is clear on her constitutional responsibility. A great American. It will satisfy Palin supporters and Palin will support both of you, I’m sure of it, Unless either one compete with you in the primary. Those who are sceptical will be won over, due to her strait forward nature. More women will get behind a Paul – Bachman Ticket. Real people, real patriots.

33. Tammy Boylan

Mr. Paul, I hope and pray that you decide to run in 2012. Our country has been going in the wrong direction for many years. I belive that you are the man who can get us back on the right track. God Bless You and you have my vote! :-)

34. Richard Losey

Mr. Paul,

We need a fresh start, a new beginning and most of all, we need hope. You emulate the very hope that is needed to get the american people to stand up. Your loyalty to the constitution is inspiring and has helped people to take the time to read the very document that gives them the power to stand up to any government. Please run for president in 2012. You with the american people behind you, will help bring us to where we are supposed to be….a united country.

35. seth swilley

Obama is a failure as a president and a puppet. The country is already against him and is finally realizing we need a man of integrity and common sense. You are that man. Please run for President. For the sake of the United States and the rest of the world. Please run