Ron Paul to Run for President in 2012, Will Announce in January 2011?

Ron Paul is planning to run against Obama in 2012, according to hardcore activist and Paul insider Matt Collins. For strategic reasons, Ron Paul is expected to delay his official announcement until January 2011.

However, Ron Paul denied in two radio interviews dated 8/18 that he had made a decision or announcement. Whether he runs or not will depend on the level of support and encouragement he receives between now and the end of the year.

1. Dr. Paul, as a father of 5 incredible children, husband and another small business owner strapped for dead with today’s economic climate, I PLEAD you to run for president in 2012. This nation needs leaders….HONEST LEADERS….that harken back to the day of Lincoln, a polarizing figure, humble, true, educated and HONEST that his country needed to unify it and bring it back to Peace. We need that leadership now more than ever. The world is a different place today, and I want a leader for our children (and selfishly….myself) that has taken the time to read, learn, debate, discuss, communicate, write and involve themselves completely in what this world has the dangers of becoming. It doesn’t take a political scientist to realize that’s what’s happened in Greece, Ireland, now Egypt, Spain & Italy has the opportunity to spread to our country (or what’s left of it), I’m willing to pay my share of the debt, to make the sacrifices this country and us citizens need to make, but I’m only willing to do that for a LEADER that is true and honest and knows what is REALLY going on. Someone who can stand tall, who can quote statistics, who can discuss meetings and conversations he’s had over his terms in office……I will stand behind you, and I believe MOST in this Nation will do the same. We need a leader like you more than ever sir, and I ask you to run, not just for me, but for Americans. We want to succeed again, we want openness, and most importantly…a future for our families. We want to lead again in this world and we need someone who knows where we are going to lead the charge. PLEASE SIR….Announce your Candidacy……and we WILL stand behind you!!!

2. I received my “Draft Ron Paul 2012″ T-shirt and I am wearing it everyplace!!! I am spreading the word without saying a word! You have my support as you can tell.

3. Ron paul we need you more than ever you are proably the last hope for this nation theres no one else who can get the job done if you were to run in 2012 you will have our full support

4. We need! Dr. Paul to run this country. Todays government is being run by a bunch of mobsters and crooks, and the last thing we need is a “good” man, we need a real man that will stand up to those crooks.

5. People need to understand why we need Dr.Paul. This is maybe will be last chance to keep this country as a great nation. People need understand what Dr. Paul for and his program. I only can assume what people read US constitution. and should understand what Dr.Paul’s program is totally support this document.

6. I am tired of the government telling me what to eat and how to live my life.. Maximum Freedom, Minimum Government. We the people want Ron Paul to get us on track again. “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those willing to work and give to those who would not.” Thomas Jefferson This is what the liberals are doing now. We are all paying for it.

7. Please run for president! Everyone needs to hear your voice!

8. As an American I have always found myself proud of our great Nation.
    I am a college graduate and well informed of the world.
    At least thats what I once thought. Today the world
    appears much different, than I was raised to believe.
    The video that open my eyes was “The Money Masters”.
    And the only man in the position to really change
    the world for the better, is Ron Paul.

9. RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

10. If you legalize marijuana im going to tell all my friends and family to vote for you. I want marijuana to be legalized ……… If you did become president would you legalize marijuana? thanks a lot

justin..

11. 0H, YES!! – I would get behind a Paul-Bachman ticket in a heartbeat!

12. Michell Bachman! Running mate 2012. Please. She’s articulate, and smart She’s quick, sticks to issues and is clear on her constitutional responsibility. A great American. It will satisfy Palin supporters and Palin will support both of you, I’m sure of it, Unless either one compete with you in the primary. Those who are sceptical will be won over, due to her strait forward nature. More women will get behind a Paul – Bachman Ticket. Real people, real patriots.

13. Mr. Paul, I hope and pray that you decide to run in 2012. Our country has been going in the wrong direction for many years. I belive that you are the man who can get us back on the right track. God Bless You and you have my vote! :-)

14. Mr. Paul,

We need a fresh start, a new beginning and most of all, we need hope. You emulate the very hope that is needed to get the american people to stand up. Your loyalty to the constitution is inspiring and has helped people to take the time to read the very document that gives them the power to stand up to any government. Please run for president in 2012. You with the american people behind you, will help bring us to where we are supposed to be….a united country.

15. Obama is a failure as a president and a puppet. The country is already against him and is finally realizing we need a man of integrity and common sense. You are that man. Please run for President. For the sake of the United States and the rest of the world. Please run

16. The Real Americans

please Ron Paul i beg you.Please run for President in 2012.Obama is a horrible president and we are all getting discouraged and they are squeazing us dry.Please Save us Ron Paul,its about time we had a president who is realy for the people.We are all behind you sir,Do America Proud.thank you Ron you are a true Patriot.

17. I meant “help us” :)

18. Congressman Paul- I went to DC for Obama’s Inauguration. Please run for President.

I am a bit afraid of dismantling the The Dept of Education, but nothing is working for this country. Idealism has left me for awhile, but I believe you want what is best for this country and will not be swayed by lobbyist and the Federal Reserve.

Even I- a liberal…says please run.

Yes, this liberal says “helps us”.

19. Dr Paul. Our country really needs you. I fear that our country is headed into a downward spiral that will see the end of the dollar as the world’s reserve currency, add to that our expanding mountain of debt as we print more and more dollars to try to stabilize the economy, plus the fact that we import most of our consumable products, and we have an impending disaster. I intend to vote for you by write-in if you are not on the ballet. Both of my parents are voting for you too. Although the media won’t report it and the insider’s won’t admit it, I really believe you have the support to win this election.

20. Dr. Paul, please run for the presidency. I am a libertarian and you have my full support. I also will vote for you either way and I encourage the others to do the same. If he does not run, write him in!