214 responses to “Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!”

1. Marian

Hi & Happy Birthday Ron
    I and many others have waited for just such a Man as You. Honest & a
    Pariot. I Voted for You every time You ran. May God Bless You & keep You well.
    Hope Your Birthday is Joyfull & Peacefull.

We Love You.

2. Billy Cates

Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul!! You Sir Are a Role Model that ALL Politicans should TRY to Pattern Themselves After!! Keep Fighting The Good Fight! I Support You and Your Agenda!!
    Thank God For Ron Paul!!
    Enjoy Your Birthday

3. David Glascock

Happy Birthday Ron Paul !!!!!
    WISH YOU THE BEST !!!!!
    YOU HAVE MY VOTE !!!!!

4. delilah

Happy 75th Birthday Mr. Ron Paul!!!

We love you! Party it up!!! Ron Paul 2012!!!

5. Wayne Herrod

May you have a very Happy Birthday and thanks for the inspiration you have given us all! Best Wishes!

6. Hollis Jones

Dr. Paul;

Happy Birthday

Thank you for your patience, it must be very difficult to deal with all the
    nonsense that takes place in Washington. I dream that you will bring
    constitutional leadership back to this country.

7. Ashok

Wish you many return of years day like this one,,,, wish you happy birthday

8. Suzanne

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR.PAUL…TY for your patriotic bravery and work.

9. Matthew Palardy

Happy birthday, Congressman, and please be assured of my continued support. God bless.

10. Montie Wells

A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MR RON PAUL!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA

THANKS FOR NOW COWING TO THE DEFACTO GOVERNMENT!!

11. cj

Happy Birthday Mr. Paul, Your a TRUE AMERICAN LEADER not bought and paid for like the others. CJ

12. melissa

Happy birthday Ron!! I can not wait till 2012. You are our leader in fight for liberty! Thank you for everthing you are doing for the amercian public. We need a presdient like you. To lead our people to greatness and give us back our rights. My family and I love you and wish you all the luck in the world!!

13. Marci & Family

Our best wishes to you, Dr. Ron Paul.

You are such an inspiration and are the embodiment of hope for all of us and our country.

Please enjoy your 75th birthday !!!

14. Chris Nelson

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul.
    I’m really looking forward to voting for you in 2012. You have inspired me to rethink liberty and what it really means to be an American. We need your policies in Washington. So on your birthbay, I say thank you for being who you are… The future greatest president of the 21st century and beyond!!!

15. Ron murphy

Dr. Paul Thank You For Your service to the American People and to People of the world… We Love You and will make sure Your Name will be remembered… You are a great Man, You belong on MT. Rushmore, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart Sir. I’m sure the rest of Your supporters feel the same way. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! We are blessed to have You in Congress…..

16. Julian

Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!

I wish you the best for your future –
    big success in the very important following years,
    great health and happiness!

Not just America stands with you,
    but more and more people around the globe are waking up and
    starting to follow your honesty and strong constitutional principles!

On the day you restart your run for President,
    I will support you with my friends in Germany
    - that’s right! We’re going to spread it everywhere!

Greetings from Germany and best wishes for your 75th Birthday!

17. ProudTEX

When you blew your 75th candle, let us make the wish for you.

After wishing and prying the best health for years to come, we hope you become the president of our greater United State of America for 2012.

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul

18. J Tuttle

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul! Hope you have a very blessed birthday! Thank you for all of your hard work and standing up for Life, Liberty & Justice. Aloha ~ J Tuttle

19. Helen M Pluche

The very best of the best for you on your birthday!!

My wish is that you’ll become our president in 2012!

20. Walt Milem

Sir / Congressman Ron Paul,
    First, you wear your age well. I’m surprised; you are a young 75; I’m almost 57; with 17 years of colon, blood, and parasite cleansing(and modifying my diet)-In your position I suggest you try it; it gives you a new lease on life, and a clean, crisp mind.
    Secondly, puting myself in your spot, I would have settled for ALL of the initial supporters of your bills (to audit the Fed) to not renig for a birthday present. Why did they give their support in the first place? I was thinking that FINALLY there would be transparency. I was REALLY dissappointed when I found out they were flakey; but they indeed showed their TRUE COLOURS.
    I would like to sit down with you and your son , Rand, for an evening and discuss some germane issues that I’m sure you haven’t shared with the public-I have some interesting ideas to bounce off both of you, in particular, an answer to the immigration, border, repatriation, drug cartels, and rebuilding the Mexican government-ALL with one idea. I’ve shared this idea with a few people I know and they REALLY like it.
    Thirdly, Please, PLEASE run in 2012, you have my vote again. One huge problem that needs to be monitored is the voting results. I have a possible answer to that also, to compare the states results to what the fed shows.
    HAVE A PLEASANT BIRTHDAY, AND MANY AFTER THAT!

Sincerely, Walt Milem

21. Barry

Let him eat cake !

Love you Ron. I’m only sorry that you appear to be the only honest guy in politics. The United States needs you cloned. Happy 75th !

Barry
    Beverly Hills, CA

22. Cory Martin

Happy birthday, Mr. Paul!

Thanks for always speaking out for the people. If only there were more of us in Washington. You have my full support.

23. Tyler

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul! Please run in 2012 for president! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!

24. kevin murphy

Happy Birthday! Thanks for all you have done for this country. Thanks for educating us all. You’ve inspired me to continue to read, learn, share, and get involved. You are a true patriot and hero!

25. Brandon Hefer

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul!

I hope that our country wakes up and realizes who really stands for CHANGE. You are a true patriot and I can only hope that you run one more time for us in 2012.

God Bless you Dr. Paul,

B

26. Nancy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. RON PAUL!!! Please keep the faith and do whatever it takes for you to be our next president. If we can make it to the Presidential election of 2012, we will definitely need your help picking up the pieces and starting something new.

27. Evan

Happy B-day Congressman Paul!

28. Lisa Way

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul!

I first heard of you on National Public Radio in the early 80′s. I’ve been watching your influence accumulate, and must say I never thought there would be such a public forum as this one here, in my lifetime. I am thrilled!

There are very few free thinking men of consistent principle alive today, and I think we cannot afford to ignore them! I do not know if there is a man alive today who has given more of his time, courage, strength, and heart to the cause of great American Ideals.

A philosopher and humanitarian amongst politicians, we see your political interest and approach is to adhere to principles, especially in the face of adversity: Every day you do your job, and step back. You lead by example, and EDUCATION, over time.

I am still saddened that many people seem to ignore or forget the importance of the Foreign Policy (of Peace) part of your message, but that is changing too…

With amazingly centered strength, you have endured the utmost frustration and worse– indifference; and now you have matured with nearly perfect grace– you have become an essential part of our life in the USA, such that I believe it can now be said to be a Natural Law: any given “tea party”, like spring rain and paper money, may come and go, but RON PAUL is FOREVER.

For your birthday my friends and I did donate to Rand’s money bomb! His may be the most important election we have on the table for 2010/12

Thank you, Dr. Paul. We will not forget!

Best Success Always to you and your family,
    Lisa Bailey Way

29. MikeD

Happy Birthday Ron! Thank you for all that you do and for waking me and my family up to the truth of this nation! Please run in 2012, I will most certainly be campaigning for you again!

Best wishes,

Mike R, MD

30. Steven Raybon

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. You continue to be a source of inspiration for countless Americans. We are infinitely grateful for you and your unbelievable perseverance.

In Christ,
    Steven

31. Shawn Baird

A very happy 75th birthday to you, Dr. Paul. You’re truly remarkable, and I think history will look kindly on you as a fellow American who helped remind Americans the true beauty of the United States of America – freedom. May God bless you and your family and I hope I can meet you in person someday to tell you how much you have influenced my life. You make me very proud to be a Libertarian Conservative and you have inspired me in what words can’t truly describe.

Godspeed, Dr. Paul!

Your Canadian Supporter,

Shawn Baird, Ontario, Canada

32. Bruce

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul. Thank you for proposing HR1207. So much makes sense now just from the past 2 years of faithfully watching your interviews and reading your books. I had wondered about so many of these issues, but to hear a leader(whom I now consider as one of my most important role models) talk clearly and eloquently really opened my eyes. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart, for standing up for the American people. Have an awesome birthday.

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the TIMID join him, For then it cost NOTHING to be a Patriot.”

— Mark Twain

33. Edward Toppe

Happy birthday Dr. Paul. Many thanks for all that you do for Liberty

34. Robert

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul!

Your voting record speaks for itself, honesty & integrity.
    PLEASE RUN in 2012!! and keep up the good fight!!

Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY

35. Mildred Eselin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DR. PAUL, and many many more to come! (I didn’t know that we shared a birthday–mine is today too.)