214 responses to “Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!”

1. Kevin

Happy birthday Ron. You are a man amongst weasels! Thank you for your honesty, integrity, and the fighting you do for our country in the whitehouse every single day. You have my vote even if the neocons fraudulently keep you from running, and I have to write you in. You haven't given up on us, and I will not give up on you.

2. William Brannan

Happy Birthday Ron. Thank you for hard work for our nation.

3. Barbara Loffredo

Dearest Dr. Paul,

Many congratulations on your 75th. With age comes wisdom and you are the most wise political representative I've ever observed. I am a Canadian citizen and spend 6 mos. of the year in the U.S. so I follow U.S. politics.

I believe you are the right man to be the next president of the United States, not because of your colour or your age, but because you truly represent all the people in the world who want U.S. engaged wars and foreign occupations to end.

Please Sir, for the safety of my children's future, run for President in 2012.

Thank you for the real hope that you give people. I believe you are the answer for true CHANGE.

4. Bryan Rodriguez

Thank you Dr. Paul for your unwaivering stand against Statist Tyranny on BOTH sides of the aisle! Please help to identify and support and and all candidates that have a similar agenda, such as Rand, so that the electorate can be informed. If you and those like you do not get their message out, no one will. We must win this battle. We must dismantle the machine one way or another.
    --BJR
    Pittsburgh, PA

5. Aaron

Happy belated birthday, Dr. Paul! As a former democrat/liberal until last year, I have seen the light and subscribed to your consistent, pragmatic principles and libertarian ideology. You are the last hope for America. RP for president 2012!

P.S. Fred- For ONCE, could you NOT troll on the site?

6. Jan Elliott

Dr. Paul - you are a Patriot and an amazing Christian leader - thank you for your obedience to the Word and your leadership for our nation. May you have a wonderful year of health and happiness - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1. fred the protectionist

A majority of comments on this site are from Christian-phobes, I don't think that makes Ron Paul an "Amazing Christian leader".

7. Joseph Ponikvar

Happy Birthday Ron,

I wanted to thank you for all you have done for the cause of liberty.

Joseph Ponikvar

8. Citizen

A very happy Birthday to You
    Dr Paul.
    You've been an inspiration to me since 1986 when you met with Ronald Reagan.
    We will support what ever your decision for 2012.
    God Bless
    And

9. Tom Taylor

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RON PAUL!!!
    Thank goodness for Dr. Ron Paul, he has educated a whole nation on the value of liberty and how to get it back. The country is much richer for having your knowledge and persistence. You are a national treasure.

10. Blade On Tides

Ron, you a woken me to the truth of what's REALLY wrong with America, Americans, The Constitution, and being a real American. Thank you so much Ron Paul. Happy Birthday. You are my hero and someone I am proud to say I look up too. You taught me so much. Thank you. God Bless, Stay safe, and good luck to Rand

11. RICHARD A

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.......PATRIOT PAUL""! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY"! MAY RAND PAUL JOIN YOU IN CONGRESS IN NOVEMBER.

12. Andy Zahoran

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DR. RON PAUL WITH A LOT OF GOOD WISHES AND MY VOTE.
    PLEASE KEEP IT IN MINED THAT WHEN YOU GET IN ALL THESE GOVER-
    MENT CROOKS GOING TO HAVE TO BE PUT AWAY SO THIS DOES NOT EVER HAPPEN TO THIS COUNTRY AGAIN.

THNKS..............................ANDY

13. Wayne J.Koch

Happy Bithday Dr. ron Paul.Thank You for what you do and your service to America. God Bless....WJK.

14. christin

PLEASE RUN 8)
    Happy Birthday!!

15. bluesman

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul!

Stay healthy- your country needs you in 2012...heck, we need you NOW!!!

God Bless You and Yours

16. Kevin O'Neill

What a Long Strange Trip It's Been, and it shall end in glory! Thank you for waking all of us up, and giving us something to believe in. My grandfather and seven of his brothers did not risk life and limb in ww2 for the sorry excuse of a government we have now. Happy Bday doc

17. Andrew

Happy Birthday, I have got a hundred people ready to vote for you for president in just six hours

18. Emily Garland

Happy belated birthday Dr. Paul!!!!

19. Ron Lewerenz

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul!

You are a modern-day Lincoln! I will be voting for you - one of the only people with integrity and courage in Washington!

I think Joe Wilson would make an excellent Vice-Presidential running mate. Anyone who can stand up and speak the truth is okay in my book!

All the best!
    Ron Lewerenz

20. Todd W. Sobol

Hi Ron,

You're our last hope for freedom. Keep up the good work. Our family is with you for 2012!

Have a great birthday.

Todd

21. Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Dr. Paul!!! Hope you had a great day and I look forward to voting for you again in 2012! God Bless.

22. Alfredo

You are a shining light in the black reality we are living. thanks for all you are doing and happy birthday.

23. Matt Langston

Happy birthday Dr. Paul!

24. Robert W Moore

Happy Birthday,
    You have my vote.
    Wear your sobriquet(Dr. No) with pride.

25. Thiago

Happy birthday Mr. Paul, I wish you the best because that's the best for us. Your greatest time is yet to come, you're gonna be the man to change the country, I have faith in that and I will campaign for you with all my strength. Best of luck for you in this special date. Happy 75!

26. AJ from Kentucky

Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul!!!!! Thanks so much for trying to steer our country in the right direction & away from the establishments of both parties... It's a huge uphill battle you've taken on, but soon to be supported by millions of Americans!!! This is the "change" America needs right now... God Bless You & your Family... And Dr. Rand Paul for US Senate 2010!!!!

27. Jesse Pozgay

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul!

As a 17 year old, you are one of my few optimistic hopes for our future in the midst of pessimism.

When 2012 comes, I will campaign my heart out for you. The revolution is coming.

Sincerely,
    Jesse Pozgay
    California resident

28. Andy

Dear Dr. Paul,

Wishing you all the best, health and further success in your life. It is great to still have one defender of the constitution and human rights. Please keep up your great work!

Cheers from Germany!

29. John and Denise Warmouth

Best wishes and a long life. We have been followers of you since the early 80's.
    A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Through your determination Americans are waking up with eyes wide open.

30. chris

Happy Birthday from San Diego, CA Ron!

31. Jacob Nephi Griffith

Ron Paul,
    Happy 75th. I hope you don't think that because you're "half-way down the hill" that you're too old to run in 2012. And I don' t mean to run away. Please keep fighting for fiscal sanity, sensible foreign policy, and the protection of our God-given rights and our hallowed republic. I hope you stay in the congress long enough for me to join you there.
    Thanks for fighting the good fight.
    in periled liberty,
    J. Nephi Griffith

32. Bottomline

Happy 75th B-DAY Dr. Paul, You are the modern day founding father to standing up to the status quo and not siding with special interest! Hope that this is the best b-day you have! & I cannot wait till 2012 to cast my vote for you!

33. Debbie

Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul!!

May God bless you always!

34. Ian MacDonald

I have just voted for Ron Paul in the Australian Election. Of course I had to write his name on the Ballot but i'm glad I did.

Happy Birthday Dr Paul.

35. Caleb G

It is a blessing to see that you have reached this milestone in your life and in your political career. In 2008 I was impressed by your unwavering positions in the debates with the neocons. Later as I read about Austrian economics, you changed my outlook.

Dr. Paul, I lived in Indonesia in 1999, and the wise elderly president "Gus Dur" who was only in office for 2 years saved the country from disintegration by making tough choices.

You sir are hereby DRAFTED to run in 2012 for president, GOP or Libertarian, it doesn't matter. You must, I will write your name in if I have to!

You don't know how many people you inspire with your kindness, intelligence and bravery. You ARE the "knight of liberalism" for the 21st century in the mold of Mises and Bastiat!
    Happy Birthday!