• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=J.Barnes J. Barnes

I tried during the local elections,but in Ohio you can only register as a Republican in the POTUS elections

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=libertywriters libertywriters

• Prancer1231

“International” bankers are the enemies of mankind.

• MajorBuckSnort

Every panic and depression this country has ever suffered through was caused by the central bank. Fact.

• Keramos

Dr. Paul is correct in his position on auditing the gold. I worked for a company that held stores of precious metals and I’ll assure you that they counted it on a regular basis. From the US Mint site I learned that there are 147 million ounces of gold bullion being carried on their books at $42.22 / oz.

I have a multitude of questions about the hard currency advocacy of Dr. Paul. Frankly, I’m skeptical but the poisonous debt debate occurring now has done nothing but provided free sound bites for the politicians – IMO. I’ll make no comment on those discussions other than I’ve decided that I’d like to see how other options are more realistic and what positive effects they are purported to have.

Question 1]

If the hard currency proposal were enacted, how much currency would be put into circulation and how would that occur?

Explanations and/or links are greatly appreciated.

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RyanMilliken Ryan Milliken

ENDING THE FED IS NOT A RADICAL IDEA

• ryanmilliken

ENDING THE FED IS NOT A RADICAL IDEA

• Gioxtream

THIS GUY IS NOT STATUS QUO. IS A FACT. I HAVE NEVER HEAR ANY POLITICIAN TO SPEAK THAT WAY.

EITHER HE IS NUT OR HE IS THE REAL DEAL. I FEEL IN MY HEART HE IS THE REAL DEAL. IN MY OPINION OF COURSE.

• Gioxtream

AT LAST ! MY TAXES AT WORK. THIS GUY REALLY EARN HIS VOTES WITH HONESTY. RON PAUL. YOU HAVE EARN MY VOTE.

RON PAUL IN 2012.

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=FZentura F Zentura

Okay, you’ve obviously not read his book “Liberty Defined” or listened to a word he’s said. He wants government out of all of that! I’m sure you’ll not even bother to actually read or listen so I know I’m wasting my time. Don’t bother responding…

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DJZentura DJ Zentura

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankz00 frankz00

• cessna151

Ron Paul is a nut

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=edvar52 edvar52

The issue of gold in Fort Knox has less to do with it being there than its quality. The gold was taken out of circulation in the ’30’s. We have no idea what % is 99.9 gold also what is owned in world markets. What if the gold is 85% gold mixed with other metals how does that affect markets,etc.

• Vitriol007

At least she thanks Ron Paul for his help at the end of the interview. And God knows how much she needs help.

• lozoft9

He’s basically saying that we should have a more transparent gov’t. I don’t think he seriously believes that there is no gold in the treasury or reserve, but he wants to see that the American people know what deals are being made and what the gov’t is doing with our money. I still don’t agree with him wanting to cut regulation across the board though. What we need is regulation in the right places.

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=FortyMillimeter Forty Millimeter

do they really allow you in the federal reserve underground gold bank hold? did she really say she saw it?

• XBxUxTxCxHxExRX

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=WKaliberr WKaliberr

thats what that nut Ron Paul should do

Im writing a petition which already has over 10,000 votes to remove him from congress

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=omenroc1 omenroc1

- Boring. Stupid. Get your head examined.

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=lamiac2411 lamiac2411

The system is so rigged that the republican party will always pick the establishement. You watch. Right around the time of the primaries the media along with pundits from the establishment right will go on a massive smear campaign calling RP crazy and/or digging or just plain lying about meaningless things from his past. These people will just make shit up. We have 2 many flouride heads in this country that will eat all the BS up and vote Romney. Romney has already been selected.

• se7ensnakes

EVERYBODY ELSE THAT IS RUNNING IS NOT WORTH CRAP. WE ARE GOING TO SUFFER UNLESS WE VOTE RON PAUL IN. and even then it is going to be a hard run up the hill. END THE INCOME TAX, FRACTIONAL RESERVE, AND FEDERAL RESERVE BANK PRESIDENTS.

• KenMacMillan

If Paul doesn’t run I’m writing him in & if he runs but doesn’t get the nomination I’m writing him in.

• http://VideoThem.com Bryan

Either this chic on FOX is just trying to throw out questions that get intellignet people saying,” Is this chic stupid or what”, or – she is just that. Some times I think they (the commentator) are just trying to stimulate the viewer by saying
    obviously brain dead questions. Thank GOD we have someone like Dr. Paul in Congress to try to set the public in the right direction of thinking, like towards Austrian economics and away from Kainsian.

Hopfully we stay as the reserve currency for still a long time, because when we drop from that status, watch out for the ^#*! to hit the fan— major inflation etc…

• ItsFatSantaa

Why don’t you think the federal reserve is a good thing… gotta love fox news

• Jake

She call what Ron Paul suggests in liquidating Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and moving back to a free market economy in housing as radical. Doesn’t she know that the system we currently have in place with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is actually the radical solution and what Congressman Paul is suggesting is a move back to the basics of capitalism?

• toemasie

Ron Paul is the politician for the common man.

• polo123man456

lol I am switching my parties just to vote for him! fuck this bullshit now…….

• espada9

WOW this lady is STUPID!

• Citizen

WHAT GOLD???

Oh you mean the gold that FDR stole back in 1933 and put in Fort Knox for safe keeping???
    ITS GONE!!!
    Forget it, the FED Reserve cleaned out that Knox Box long ago and there ain’t no gold.

The US Mint is struggling to purchase bulk gold to mint the mandated bullion coins that Ron Paul co-sponsored back in 1986.
    Gold mining companies get better bulk sales pricing from”competing currency” countries that value gold much more than US Dollars.

• CanvassBlack

I’m a Black independent who votes democrat. I dont argee with everything Democrats say and do. Classifying myself a democrat gives me a personal satisfaction in displaying my independence. I have never voted for a Republican because the republican party’s agenda doesnt benefit me one iota. I’m not wealthy, I believe in certain social programs and services, I dont support the IRAQ & Agghanistan Wars, etc… However Ron Paul is the first Republican I’d vote for. I’d still be independent though.

• tr45cl45

his idea “radical”? yeah right. So, having a federal reserve that can’t be audited inflating the currency and devaluating the dallar isn’t radical at all. It’s radical to think that “capital doesn’t come out of a printing press”.

• knoose

What a stupid, fear mongering, cunt…

• sfiorare

ron paul is a nut case

• Douglas

Gold has no value unless someone is willing to do some work for it! However, now it is known and used as a super conductor.