86 responses to “Iraq: Mission Accomplished – Or Just Semantics and Broken Promises?”

1. chxch2hh

Hey Guys, I am a Canadian who strongly supports Ron Paul and I would like to make a video about internationals (non-Americans) supporting Dr. Paul. So far I have people from Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Lebanon, India, the UK and Ireland who will contribute clips on their support for Ron Paul. If you are a non-American, please message me to include you in the video. We can't vote for Ron Paul but we can most definitely help him get elected! Let's show America that the world stands behind RP!

2. DKWegley

Ron Paul's "stance" on marriage rights in the USA? I think Ron Paul should trash his marriage. I'm sure he can easily flee to another state that supports mariage to ugly bitches. I mean, states do have the right to ban ugly bitches from marying people, right? I had no idea Ron Paul is the Original Teabagger.

3. hmmurdock835

Ron is staunchly against the waging of secret and undeclared wars, manipulation in foreign governments, staged coups, false flag terror operations, and the covert funding of terrorist groups abroad; all are things the CIA delights in. Ron Paul, even from his lowly position as a congressman, probably poses more threat to the CIA Black agenda than anyone else on the planet. He speaks candidly about them and the things they do. Its not unreasonable to think they may kill him.

4. pliskin619

Alex Jones asked the big question on his show the other day Who should Ron Paul run with in 2012?
    Richard Clarke anyone know if that might really be possible ?

5. ComputerInfoSystem

Ron Paul is a true American Patriot. What the hell has happened to this country in these recent years? Obama is fraudulent, he is only there because it calms the public down more but all his policies are the same as GWB (arguably worse in some cases), he is the -deceiver-. Bush was so bluntly bad and obvious that everyone hated him, but now that Obama is in office it feels like total apathy has returned. If there is a God, then please help the USA.

6. legalizeliberty

Stop Wars
    End the Fed
    LibertyPoet
    website

7. legalizeliberty

Stop Wars
    End the Fed
    LibertyPoet
    website

8. AJ JONES

if I saw any muzlambs denouncing the terrorists, or at least complaining about them murdering in the name of there god, INSTEAD OF VILLIFYING CONSERVATIVES, AND CARTOON MAKERS,...then I MIGHT BELIEVE IT .

9. 13AJJONES

10. jlbarber54

For a nobody, I have done what I can in the fight for freedom since 1989. If you remember, the establishment made Bin Laden the leader of the 19 hijackers on 9-12-01 and the establishment's reason for the attack was that the extremists hate us due to our freedom. Anyone that suggests that they attacked us due to our interventions in their lands is trashed and labeled un-American. I am happy that some of America is waking up. We have a long way to go. I just hope we have time.

11. jlbarber54

Nothing but name calling here.

12. jlbarber54

Nothing but name calling here.