143 responses to “Ron Paul: “Not Quite” Ready to Launch 2012 Presidential Campaign”

1. ProudClod229

…he’s building ANTICIPATION…OF COURSE he’ll run!

2. Look at the shoes were filling.

The founders would be ashamed of us. Along with all the generations that have came before us. Our government does represent us as a whole. If it is corrupt it is because we have elected these people. If it is morrally corrupt it is because we are morally corrupt as a whole. I no longer recognize this country. People would rather live in denial then admit they have a problem.

People who don’t like Glenn Beck these are his words “don’t worry about what anyone else does, only worry about what you do.” Get your own house in order and then you can help someone else.

When you really look at what this county has become and what we are doing in the world you would see that the entire system has become corrupt. It is a machine.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!!!!!!! Unitl they return to the constitution!

George Washington, Tomas Jefferson, James Madison, and John Adams would fall to their nees and weep at what we have let this place become.

Apathy is the sworn enemy of freedom.

3. abruzz0

We need Ron Paul now more than ever. He needs to run.

4. holidaygolight

Noone should be allowed to say they believe big gov’t is the problem while supporting the military industrial complex. You cannot be a fiscal conservative and be in favor of the empire that is bleeding Americans dry.
    On welfare: there should be one program that simply mails out $10k a year to people making under $50k a year (or under $200k in four years). You don’t need half a dozen programs with 25k people on the gov’t payroll (I just pulled that last figure out of the air tbh).

5. holidaygolight

I’ll agree on dumping the Department of Education, but I think the Department of Energy needs a swift kick in the jewels to get it back on track. If we spent 700 billion on solar towers just one year (rather than 700 billion on bombs) we would be half way to energy independence, we would create thousands of jobs in construction, and stocks would rise for materials like steel.

6. runned

He should run as an independent, the GOP will just throw him under the bus again. Even if only gets 10% of the vote I will feel as if my libertarian voice was counted.

7. joshfatzick291

why does this guy try to act like his name is pronounced BAYNER instead of BONER? hahaha what a tool

8. CreationPhotography

mr paul visit wbsite drdino com dot

9. Dan

Ron Paul,

I am hopeful that you will run for president in 2012. I have been a democrat for all my life, but I am very disappointed with the job Obama is doing. I just want you to know if you do run you have my vote.

10. casie1124

Please run again Dr Paul!!! Your the only person in this gov that has integrity and understands the constitution!! RONPAUL2012

11. Sal

I am onboard with Ron Paul for President in 2012. I can’t think of any other person who will unapologetically turn this country around. Dr. Paul, I have been a Republican all of my life and I didn’t understand what was going on until W. started showing his Progressive side (and having Fox Business Channel didn’t hurt)! I also understand that we can no longer police the world and it’s time to bring our troops home, including the closing of foreign embassies. You will also take on the Feds…who could ask for more than that? The reason you haven’t been elected yet is because America had to fall flat on her face before “She” would even consider a 10-step program. Social welfare & corporate welfare is no longer sustainable, but how to stop it? Please, Dr. Paul, bring your expertise and wisdom to the citizens of America and help save Her. Coming to you as a old Reagan Conservative, I’m begging you, I will campaign for you. Please….run…..Run….RUN for President of the United States in 2012~ myself and many other conservatives are now in your court. We get it now! Please. I’m begging you, Run.

12. voteDRNO

Yes sir Mr. Paul that is why We The People are so discusted!

Dr. Ron Paul 2012

13. guy

Here’s how I see it.

The military industrial complex, the big banks and the powers that be in the Democratic and Republican parties will never allow a man like Dr. Paul to be President. They will do anything and everything to prevent it.

The only way Dr. Paul becomes president will be the result of an all out voter rebellion at the polls and the ballets be counted by hand.

Unfortunately I don’t see that happening. Instead I see business as usual in Washington. More oppression, fewer freedoms as the United State government continues it’s quest for world domination.

I see at some point the Chinese beginning to feel threatened. The United States Government in it’s greed will refuse to back off. This will result in war between the United States and China.

Our allies will, for the sake of self preservation, not support us. The U.S. already weakend by it’s constant warring will realize they have no chance without resorting to nuclear weapons. The U.S. will launch a nuclear attack against China that will be retaleated by the Chinese. Russia at this point will side with the chinese and launch a nuclear attack on us as well.

Millions of innocent people in the U.S. will lose their lives and the nation will pretty much be destroyed.

Those who remain will be under chinese and russian rule.

The only way to stop this scenereo is for the people of the United States to rise up and demand a return to governence within the boundaries of the constitution.

This is unlikely to happen due to an entrenched and powerful two party system who resist change and will do anything to maintain power.

Additionally, even if people want change, they have been lied to so many times they have no idea who they can trust.

The crimes committed by the U.S. government against it’s own people have become so commonplace the people think “That’s just the way it is.”

Congress and the President alike should be held accountable for it’s crimes. The government will surely prosecute someone accused of treason. But they are destroying our way of life, taking away our freedoms and representing the rich special interests not the people. Is this not treason in itself?

Wake up America! Before it all comes to an end!

14. Handey

“We have allowed our nation to be over-taxed and over-regulated and over-run by bureaucrats. The Founders would be ashamed of us for what we’re putting up with.” [Ron Paul 2012]

Run for President. Americans have your back.

15. Micky614

I greatly anticipate Dr. Paul’s announcement that he will run, yet I understand his anxiousness to make that declaration. Being the inordinately wise man that he is in these times, he realizes with a much greater understanding than many can fathom just how dire a situation America is really in. He made light of it in saying that he feels anyone who would want to run in these times needs their head checked. Consider the record budget deficit of this year, the rising unemployment, ever continuing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the plummeting value of the dollar, the growing level of dissent amongst the middle and lower classes, etc. I agree myself, the normal people would think you’d be crazy to want that job.

But I hope and feel in time Dr. Paul will confidently make that choice. I’ve read his books many times over, as well as many others amongst the suggested reading lists in them. He possesses a very keen wisdom and understanding of America, of the world, and of how the government and economy are failing and how they MUST be fixed if America is to survive and truly be free and prosperous. In Dr. Paul’s words I have found the voice of a courageous patriot who speaks out to remind us all of what the Constitution really says and of what Freedom, Liberty and the real American way of life are all about. And he will most certainly have my vote. But we find ourselves in a time where we must reach out to our friends, neighbors, and families and remind them too of what these core American values are. We must remind others that this is our country, not the governments, but ours. We must stand, not for ourselves, but together for us all if we wish to have even a piece of the freedom and liberty given to us by the Constitution.

What I really want to stress is that we have to be vocal. We have to be courageous enough to stand against a system bent on subduing and controlling us. If you don’t believe that, it’s getting so bad that now the government is attempting to incorporate language in bills that would prevent us from assembling and protesting, 1st amendment rights, anyone? In addition to that the language already in place in the Patriot Acts allows the government to monitor anyone of us they see fit, without need of providing any viable reasons, probable cause, or even a search warrant. Even so far as to label anyone a potential threat to National Security for something so simple as what I’m doing right now, expressing my dissent of the current state of America and politics in a public and “uncontrolled” medium.

They’re afraid that we’ll take Washington back into the hands of elected officials that honor and respect their constituents. They’re afraid of men like Ron Paul because he is boldly on OUR side and acts accordingly. They’re afraid that we won’t let them line their pockets out of our hard earned fruits of labor. Remember these words of Thomas Jefferson; “I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” and also “The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.”

Speak wisely and boldly and people will listen. Dr. Paul lives and proves that, so let us all carry on that ideal.

16. Rebecca

Ron Paul,
    I personally think it would be a wonderful thing if you ran for president in our coming election. I would myself but unfortunately I’m only 22 with absolutely no political background. I did vote for Obama because I was terrified of what would happen to McCain if he was in office and even more scared of Palin being president by default. However, sometimes I regret that decision when I read about the new things Obama is doing or hear about what is happening in the military from my son’s father. I don’t exactly know your plans on what would happen in Afghanistan, but I do know that I think it’s time to leave that area because what we do means nothing to those people. They have a completely different way of thinking and us being there wouldn’t stop an terrorist attack, even though they didn’t commit the first ‘terrorist’ attack on 9/11. With that being said, I know your background in politics and have always appreciated your thoughts. I think it would be a wise thing for you to at least try to run for the presidency in 2012. You never know what could happen, stay positive to the possibilities, and keep going strong. You have my support.
    Sincerely,
    Rebecca

1. Clayton

Not to pick… but what is your objection to Palin?

17. TheAnarchoCapital

Even fox is in anticipation of Ron announcing he will run!

However, I question their motives…
    You should never trust Infotainment.

18. crazyfoizl

tea party is getting a bit hijacked tbh there not true rp people.. the message is different

19. crazyfoizl

tea party is getting a bit highjacked tbh there not true rp people.. the message is different

20. elfil76

“It’s wide open” thats awsome..

21. FlyingFish112

The guys running around Iraq shooting civilians should take note. This is what a true hero looks and sounds like.

22. residentzombie

Chuck Baldwin or Gary Johnson would make a nice VP candidate to run with President Ron Paul. If Ron runs outside the GOP, then throw in Jesse Ventura as a VP candidate as well. Ventura will never run on the Republicrat ticket.

23. mrdoonbeg

I LUV RON PAUL in a not gay way

24. Sonnedude

Please Dr. Paul, run for president. You’re the only person for real “change”

25. captkirkconnell

Ron Paul is the Man. There is RON PAUL and there is Public Relations campaigns which seek to derail his ideas and momentum.

26. drunkenboxer1985

Had the neo-cons not hijacked the Tea Party I believe we COULD have had a libertarian minded person in the white house. maybe not, but a better chance than ever. I bet we’ll have a another democrat though. Obama will probably get re-elected

27. CARLISLESTYLE81

Ron Paul/Chuck Baldwin 2012!!!!!

28. megagagnon1

End the fed, End fannie and freddie, End Dept of Energy and Education, End the Dept of Homeland Security, End the wars, Cut the military by 90%, Close all overseas military bases, End all foreign aid, Fire all public sector employees and privatize everything, and End all welfare, corporate and individual. No more Czars. Ron Paul for Emperor.

1. Clayton

You had me at End the fed and lost me at Emperor.

29. voltrabbit7

I would elect Ron Paul, not because I believe he could save America but because I believe he would let Americans save themselves.

The 4th of July isn’t just the day we declared our INDEPENDENCE from British rule, it was the day we declared our INDEPENDENCE as individuals ever after.

30. DesertFerret7

The Obama adminastrationis waaah waaah waaaaaah…FAIL!!! The TEA party movement is going to become a big anti-government movement. It’s good to see more people will stand behind Ron Paul. George W. Bush is keeping a low profile which was the wise choice he has made since January 2009. The Obama Voters may not wake up soon but it will come back to them hard. November is when the cleansing of the Whitehouse and Congress begins and hopefully it will work otherwise the country breaks in half.

31. 113Doctor

Military-Industrial-CYBER-Complex!

32. LadyBuggin777

god love you dr paul you are a sweetheart~

33. JizzonTheDark

With my luck Ron Paul will get elected and just as things seem to be turning around for the better some super-disaster will destroy the world as we know it. Not that Paul is all that special or charismatic, but the more people that hear him out, it’s that many more who know he is on their side. Already, most intelligent politicians are singing the same tune Paul started humming over 30 years ago.

34. longlivecrow

RON PAUL BRING US FROM THE DEPTHS OF TYRANNY

1. Clayton

All he can do is wake people up… now it’s your turn. (and mine)

35. iTellYouNoLie

he should be getting ready, people want it to happen.
    >:)