143 responses to “Ron Paul: “Not Quite” Ready to Launch 2012 Presidential Campaign”

1. DaveTammy1

Attention voters in California Congressional District 10. Please Google/You Tube Clift for Congress. He is a true Ron Paul type running against Garamendi. Throw all the professional politicians out. See C L I F T for congress. No matter where you live please send money to his campaign if you can. Both the Democrats and Republicans have betrayed us.

2. mrctg216

Ron Paul 2012!!!!

3. Larquetout

M. Paul, I hope that you’ll have the opportunity to run for 2012. I’m a French man, and I run a website, in French (with a lot of English video) about the Gulf catastrophe.
    I was not graduated, I’m a self-made man, Systemic Organization Analyst for a while, and I pay attention to your country situation since 6 month, very deeply.
    My overview is that USA faces the danger of a civil war, triggered by the Gulf MANY CONCERNING ISSUES (ECONOMIC, HEALTH, CIVIL, SECURITY…).

This is why I used the word “opportunity” when I mention you running for 2012. Because I don’t think you’ll have this opportunity.

I am not a conspiracy theory fan, but I clearly see the 80 years of robbery America has been victim of, due to the power of you MIC.

A lot of data on this issue is on my website.

Like a lot of french people, I was born with a deep sympathy for the USA (because of WWII), but used to be critical about the past US foreign policy (like most of the world).

Since Internet, everyone can see all the corruption, collusion, conflicts of interests, reverse doors between corporations and politics…and their dramatic results for YOU American people, and for the entire world.

And this is the point : HERE IS THE DANGER. The global awaking on politic…as “someone influential” said…

This is the reason I think martial law is in preparation, and you can see the “international excuses” are already set : martial law because of the evacuation, the riots, the starvations, the civil war in the Gulf.

How do you expect a system to run if the environment is a danger for the system ? It simply can’t work no more !

And this is not a “South” issue. This involve ALL the USA, because atmosphere has no limits.

The “conspiracy theorists” will tell you : depopulation plan…I don’t buy it, but only because my moral bases can’t take it.
    Because it makes sense that we are too numerous on this planet. So a cold minded man can maybe think of depopulation..

It is very clear that the only comfortable future for the thieves is the martial law. No more Justice on their 80 years behave…no more Citizen Right (to ask questions), and no more Press ( international either).

“If they tell the truth, they all go to jail” Mattew Simmons said.

Why did the feds let the situation got worse, by putting aside others collecting, de-polluting and skimming means ?
    Why did they use so much dispersant ?
    Why are they FIGHTING the people asks on health hazards, by stealing a scientific water tests device ?

It seems that human life in the USA has no more value, and is no more a concern for the government.

Here in France, I face the Press black-out. I harass journalists to publish stuff. I have no significant results since one month and many contacts with French mainstream journalists.

Another suspicious fact. The media black-out on the spill consequences.

I make a very easy forecast : this media silence will not last.

The very first act of violence, agitation, riot, rally, or whatever will be reported, amplified, repeated all day long, until the average American is believing that “They got crazy in the South” “They complain for lost business, and ME, unumployed since 12 months ? Who cares ?” “Send them the Army ! Anyway, they’re all sick !”…FEMA camps are ready for this purpose.

FEMA can be a good Organization, to me. It just depends on who hold it, and with witch Philosophy. (Katrina)

I will speak frankly, M. Paul, because it’s your habit too, and I like it.

I don’t share your vision about the role of a government, but it’s because European government are MUCH MORE OLDER than the European corporation.

“We” come from the Greeks and the Latins. You were born from the British.

Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité are notions. Your Constitution is “just” (pardon me) a “user manual”.

When you hold this “manual”, you can easily read it in a way or in another.

You can’t do this with “notions”.

When the neo-cons blamed and mocked “the old Europe”, they pointed their own total lack of spiritual deep, ancient, roots.

The kind of roots that don’t allow a country to invade another without a UNO approval, for example.

But I’m maybe arrogant here…Frenchies, you know…

The situation in the Gulf, especially the economic and health consequences, is going to get worse.

Maybe, an international pressure could make O’Bama think twice before he send the troops, but it’s not even sure. The civil violence will occur in weeks, if no days.

If you have supporters, I mean, like one million, I would tell you to have an ongoing demonstration in front of the White House, demanding the O’Bama impeachment, and the Senate to take control for one or two year of the country, and especially the Army.

Let the Senate clean this country form the thieves and the accomplices, before “they” put a cap on your so (used to be) loved nation.

François Larquetout.

4. James

Lets reform and hit them again Ron! I see a clear road all the way to Washington! Up men up to your posts! Ron Paul 2012!

5. AmazinMaz1

The Media chooses the winner, because behind the media are the rich owners who control the politicians do not be fooled.
    But Ron Paul please run, run for us, you are the greatest and most genuine candidate ever in all of history and are a true ideal politician on both sides of the table.

6. Aaron

I supported Ron Paul in the primary , caucuses, and the Missouri Republican conventions. What I have seen is no change in the Republican party. I think it is time to destroy the two party system in America. Don’t let the republicans get a majority in the house or the senate. Vote 3rd party such as libertarian, independent, unaffiliated, or constitutional parties . Let the democrats destroy themselves like the republicans with bad policies. Divide the power up in Washington D.C.
    United the Politicians stands to destroy Us, the people of the United State. Dividing the Political powers, the powers will fall to us as the people of the United States.
    Long live the Republic.

7. Cyrus255

Small government politicians is a contradiction. It’d be like asking a Black Panther to run the local Klan. Even moreso, politics costs a mil a seat.

People forget 99% of government are Republics. North Korea, Iran are republics (I remember seeing americans surprised that Iranians “voted”). ALL dictatorships use “democracy” to create complacency, because no one will use violence when they believe they can “vote”.

ALL major genocides occurred in Republics (Weimar, ussR, pRc, dpRk, Khmer)

8. ConnacherOil

Ron Paul 2012 or the USD is worthless…. Obama should have been hung alongside hussein.

9. stonergeo33

Great interview! Wake up and join the revolution people! Ron Paul 2012!

10. sgapplebee

Anyone who likes Ron Paul would like my videos and my new book as well. If you want to be able to denfend your “Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness” on MORAL grounds, using Reason, Logic, and just plain Common Sense, click on my name and watch a few short videos. If interested, you may want to buy my new book ‘The Common Sense Ethics of a Blue Collar Philosopher’. If not, that’s fine, just enjoy the videos : )
    It’s time to TAKE BACK AMERICA!

11. Kg363

great interview

12. SOSnUSA

If Ron runs, I really hope he gets treated better, The media treated him like a joke.
    Anyone who doubts Ron Paul at all should watch 2008 debates and see what Ron was trying to tell the people vs the Crap the Neo-Cons were pushing.

13. RonPaulFuture

Run Paul Run!

14. Distortedbackdrop

I think that if everyone woke up one day and decided all at the same time; at this point, that they were going to go to work , or school , or wherever and dig up issues around them while spreading a mellow awareness of everything past and finished that they would have the resolve to overthrow the tyranny of slaveish nihilism purported as government father-head figures, if you don’t let yourself feel so helpless and alone you CAN touch others through personal experience and face lies together :>!

15. HandOfMe

It’s disappointing. Looks like Ron Paul is losing his will to fight, even against the toughest odds.

16. bizwiz21

Ron Paul is the GREATEST!

17. websuspect

Ron paul and Jesse Ventura should run on the independent libtertarian ticket.

18. fuzzywzhe

Americans don’t deserve a president like Ron Paul

They deserve some politician that is going to blow smoke up their ass, and either promise them the moon or talk make stupid platitudes about freedumb and dumbocracy.

19. 98wongjf

Even though I’m not Amer., I want RonP to run bc of his consistency, integrity, & honesty which is important on a world scale. However, I don’t support his son RandP as I think he is not as consistent in many areas.

20. 72tubecat

I think the popularity of Ron Paul is building beyond what we see. He really is the only one who makes any sense and gets right down to the heart of the matters. The RINO’s are going to need some really slick candidates to manipulate the average TV mush brain! I won’t ever forget how firm he stood his ground in the 08 primaries! They mocked, snickered, discredited, manipulated, etc.. The people are rising, Ron has a good chance in 2012!

1. jim

Isn’t that what we love the most. I remember him sticking to his guns too.

21. StanwoodSpartans

Ron you need to run again.

The information you gave during the presidential candidate debates was huge.

I had no clue what the federal reserve was, i had no clue what the inflation tax was, i have no clue what the heck was going on in this country till i found out about you.

22. tobigforyou

Ron Paul America needs you more than ever.

23. mytekool

Dr. Paul has a great chance in 2012. The American people are beginning to awake .

24. mytekool

People want change . I believe Dr. Paul’s chances are very good !! The message is out and the American people are staring to wake up .

25. LoryLandskipper

You called me a narcissist because I “can’t stand others opinions” but nothing said here justifies that broad accusation. On top of that, you tell me if I want others to listen I must “first respect others with some dignity” because I come off as an elitist, but then here you are insulting me, belittling my political views, all while at the same time bragging about being a law student at Stanford!

As to your claim that I’ve gone off on people, that never happened.

What a horrible lawyer!

26. Ron

A brief overview of Congressman Paul’s record includes:

* He has never voted to raise taxes.
    * He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
    * He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
    * He has never taken a government-paid junket.
    * He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
    What true American citizen could even consider NOT voting for Ron Paul ? Principles over politics-something special and truly rare today.

27. bigfoothowl

Ron Paul is the voice of reason but sadly there are too many non-informed people who dont question the status quo. He gets my vote!

28. 1tubedout

Nobody comes close. I can see it now Romney, Palin, Huckabee the same ole same ole and no time for RP again. Neglected at the debates and not invited on TV.
    But he will get my vote.

29. nascar51523fan

i bet he’s with the illuminati and he is tricking all of you people and using obama as a tool to get more followers

30. BeadStallcup

The voice of truth and reason speaks again! Ron Paul for US President 2012. Ron Paul, true champion of Liberty! Long live, Ron Paul!

31. milkman52879

Ron Paul is my freakin hero. He’s coming to Indiana at the end of October, and come hell or high water, I’m there! I hope to GOD he runs for president again even if he has no chance of winning, and from the sounds of this interview, he just might!

32. UberDeathTurtle

You know he is great when both the Republicans and the Democrats hate him. Ron Paul is truly a man of this country. He loves this country and the people. He is the next Thomas Jefferson.

33. PistolPackingPatriot

Exactly. Boehner would never “follow through” on anything meaningful. The GOP is just co-opting the Tea Party to get votes. Period. Just like that ridiculous GOP “Pledge to America.” What a joke! Excuse me, but didn’t they already take an oath to America when they took office? Their word, their oath, and their “Pledge” are worthless garbage. Worse, their universal failure to keep it is treason.

34. katydig

5:13 – regulations = law, thousands of pages written by the executive and judicial branches of goverment, congress renigs and defers to them AAAAAHHHHHH! The people need to dipose of all those who are out of step with the Constitution!

35. alistairproductions