Ron Paul on the Alex Jones Show

Date: 10/08/2010

1. I completely agree with everything you’ve got explained. In reality, I browsed throughout your additional content material articles and I do believe that you’re completely correct. Fantastic job with this internet site.

2. This internet web site is my breathing in, actually good layout and perfect content .

3. It’s my first pay a quick visit to this web page, and I am in fact amazed to see such a good quality YouTube video posted at this place.

4. I perform enjoy the method that you have presented this kind of situation plus it really will present me a lot of fodder with regard to thought. Nonetheless, through what We’ve seen, I genuinely trust because other comments pile on that people stay on point , nor embark on a tirade regarding another news du jour. Anyway, thank you with this fantastic point although I don’t agree by it in totality, I reverence your standpoint.

5. What i miss is usually how you’re no longer actually much more neatly-preferred than you may be right currently. You’re thus intelligent. You understand thus considerably when it comes to this matter, produced myself consider that from many numerous aspects. Its like women and men are not really involved except it is something to try and do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs wonderful. Always handle it up!

6. Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it. You should continue this, Im sure most people would agree youve got a gift.

7. We have gone ahead and added a hyperlink back to your website from one of my clientele requesting it. I’ve used your internet site URL: http://www.ronpaul.com/2010-10-08/ron-paul-on-the-alex-jones-show-8/ and blog title: Ron Paul on the Alex Jones Show to make sure that you get the correct anchor text. If you woud like to see where your hyperlink has been placed, please e mail me at: davidfeiger@live.fr. Thank you

8. It’s called China, not communist China…

9. This black guy supports Ron Paul for 2012. I am becoming a US citizen next moth…Yay! Come on people, this makes sense, its like 1+1=2 do your research. Ron Paul all the way.

10. This black guy supports Ron Paul for 2012. I am becoming a US citizen next moth…Yay! Come on people, this makes sense, its like 1+1=2 do your research. Ron Paul all the way.

11. Reminder : Many former Obama supporters are now crossing party lines to go with Ron Paul. In about 20 closed/semi closed primary states, U wont be able to vote for Ron Paul if U R a registered Dem.So change that affiliation to REPUB today ! Don;t let them cheat U out of a vote and dont let them cheat Ron Paul out of the nomination ! That will be the ONLY way he wont win – if people don’t realize they have to reg. REPUB in many states to make their vote count

12. RON PAUL DOESNT KNOW HOW TO CREATE JOBS, HE JUST WANT TO SELL HIS BOOK, HE USES WORDS LIKE CONSTITUTION AND LIBERTY. THESE 2 WORDS ARE IMPORTANT TO AMERICAN PEOPLE , HE HAS NO PLAN ON HOW EXACTLY HE WILL CREATE JOBS, POPULATION OF CHINA IS 1.4 B , USA HAS 310 MLN, RON PAUL IS A JOKE ! HE WANTS TO BRING ALL TROOPS HOME AND BECOME A PUSSY COUNTRY, DONT BUY IT USA! THIS OLD FART TAKES PISS TWICE A NITE HE IS 76, SOON HE WILL WEAR DIAPERS

RON PAUL ; WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR RU IF YOU SAY YES TO DRUGS?