Ron Paul on the Alex Jones Show

Date: 10/08/2010

1. A properly executed US Constitutional Currency system of Issuance is supposed to be governed by the People for the People. This is a Humane Interaction of Necessity, not a Mathematical Formula. Mathematical Formula can help show the State of a System but cannot predicted or establish the ongoing needs of a People.

When a currency is properly issued into society under the US Constitution it represents ALL the Constituents involved. Thus safeguarding improper issuance, Fractional Reserve Banking, and provides only the necessary amount of currency needed to properly expand the Peoples Economy.

This exposition of mine will naturally stop over production and over consumption which will result in a balanced economy without inflation or deflation.

2. You havent learned much. Cant help ya.To much fluoride

3. 3:50 SEEK AND DESTROY. Ron Paul’s theme song for election 2012. XD

4. – yeah Alex Jones is a loser & Ron Paul isn’t…. even though they agree on almost everything. Even though Ron Paul is on Alex’ show almost every other week, and even though his ‘End the Fed’ rallies which evolved into the Tea Party (before infiltrated by NeoCons) started off as a collaboration with 911 truth and other tangents of the anti-NWO movement.

5. – yeah Alex Jones is a loser & Ron Paul isn’t…. even though they agree on almost everything. Even though Ron Paul is on Alex’ show almost every other week, and even though his ‘End the Fed’ rallies which evolved into the Tea Party (before infiltrated by NeoCons) started off as a collaboration with 911 truth and other tangents of the anti-NWO movement.

6. – That’s odd, because they pretty much agree on… just about everything.

7. – That’s odd, because they pretty much agree on… just about everything.

8. I have to agree with you . well said!

9. That seems fair enough…
    …just so long as I don’t have to pay for every sluts iniquity.
    Nor should I be made to pay for someones ‘boob job’, eating disorder, or drinking habit.
    It seems the ones who never need to see the doctor or use their auto insurance get economically punished in the long run. NOT fair.

10. That seems fair enough…
    …just so long as I don’t have to pay for every sluts iniquity.

11. – Well, you see I don’t believe something just because someone tells me something. I research it myself. I make my own decisions. I will still listen to what anyone has to say without making assumptions. I’ve heard for example Alex Jones say some things I do not agree with. I’ve also heard some valuable things from him. We are all human, if you look for the perfect human you won’t find them. We need to listen… decide for ourselves. The official story is often a theory!

12. I do also realize that conspiracy theories are completely unfalsifiable by design. Red flags should go off every time somebody makes claims based entirely on circumstantial evidence and explains away alternatives as “what they want us to think.”

13. CAN WE JUST GET OBAMA OUT NOW!

14. Can’t stand Alex Jones but go Ron Paul! wooo

15. Ron Paul is the only ‘America First’ politician in America. All the others put America 2nd when it comes to Israel and the Arab tyrants of Muslim countries. If Israel or Saudi Arabia is threatened by their enemies, these American globalists will sacrifice all our troupes and treasure on behave of them, while our physical nation security is not threatened. If we continue down this American second path, we will sacrifice our country.

16. Ron Paul just makes more sense, day after day. The situation is complex, and Ron Paul is very good at explaining it.

17. By the way I find Ron Paul very interesting. I remember seeing videos of members of his own party kind of brush him aside, and then he won the mock election thing. Now everyone is listening to him.

18. Here’s a link to a blog that posts collection of scriptures regarding that subject. Doesn’t go into details, only lists scriptures but it’s very interesting.
    Click on June on the archive to the right.

wisdompassage.blogspot.com