70 responses to “An Intellectual Revolution: Ron Paul’s Full Tea Party Speech”

1. deep discount electronic cigarettes

Your blog is great and i also know Allen always adds balsamic vinegar to his soup.

2. right click here to download the audio version of the report

Hello Nice blog site. Do you need to guest submit on my own at some point? In that case please let me know by means of email or simply reply to this kind of opinion because I signed up for notices and can understand should you choose.

3. My Toronto Escorts

Cheers for this superb. I was wondering should you were thining of writing related posts to this one. .Keep up the excellent articles!

4. filmy promocyjne

I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!! I surely enjoying every little bit of it I've you bookmarked to have a look at new stuff you post…

5. φαψεβοοκ

This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

6. jswan91

Insert Obama everywhere you placed Ron Paul and then your comment would actually make sense.

7. Max Morrison

So all you have said is that "Ron Paul makes a horrible leader" you haven't addressed any of his points or made a counter point. And well he makes sense, essentially he asks 'how can a government make people more wealthy and help the economy by printing unlimited amounts of money. He is not treasonous, Paul only wants to return to what the Constitution says about the government and the monetary system.

8. LordHaladar

9. Charles Bingham

Ron Paul 2012 !!!

10. cdbingham

Ron Paul 2012 !!!

11. StevenTims

This idiot is bordering on treason! and the only thing wrong with the sound is Ron Paul makes a horrible leader. Ron Paul even if he means well is misleading people. I can't wait until people learn the truth about this idiot and what he's really telling the middle class. Ron Paul is luring unsuspecting people into the hands of the Rich and Powerful. If you don't fulling understand what Ron Paul is saying trust your instincts and see this fool for what he is. a HORRIBLE LEADER!

12. Johnny cage

Ron Paul will bring real HOPE and real CHANGE . Ron Paul if president could really change the world. I believe it could start an chain reaction for world peace and progress.

13. starcladsol

14. sirloin869

can the fed be taxed? how about the tea-bags...

still waiting on the zombie apokolypse

15. ms

Yea the T party has already shown what they are made of look at Fitzsimmons missing the swearing in because he was at his own "fund raiser"

16. AJ JONES

OR... I GUESS REALLY I MEANT,..NOT EVEN 100% KIDDING.
    }8 ? )

17. AJ JONES

OR... I GUESS REALLY I MEANT,..NOT EVEN 100% KIDDING.
    }8 ? )

18. AJ JONES

OR... I GUESS REALLY I MEANT,..NOT EVEN 100% KIDDING.
    }8 ? )

19. AJ JONES

OR... I GUESS REALLY I MEANT,..NOT EVEN 100% KIDDING.
    }8 ? )

20. 13AJJONES

OR... I GUESS REALLY I MEANT,..NOT EVEN 100% KIDDING.
    }8 ? )

21. 13AJJONES

OR... I GUESS REALLY I MEANT,..NOT EVEN 100% KIDDING.
    }8 ? )

22. 13AJJONES

OR... I GUESS REALLY I MEANT,..NOT EVEN 100% KIDDING.
    }8 ? )

23. 13AJJONES

OR... I GUESS REALLY I MEANT,..NOT EVEN 100% KIDDING.
    }8 ? )

24. AJ JONES

"CONGRESSMAN PAUL,....WILL YOU BE MY ADOPTED DAD" ?? HALF KIDDING,...BUT I'D NEVER EVEN 1/8TH KID ANY OTHER PERSON IN THE WORLD, WITH THAT STATEMENT .

25. 13AJJONES

26. AJ JONES

JOIN YOUR LOCAL TEA PARTY OR CREATE ONE ! THE ONE ISSUE OF COMPLETE COMMON GROUND AMONG ALL MEMBERS IS, CONGRESS & THE PRESIDENT OBEY THE CONSTITUTION ONCE AGAIN !!!
    IF THAT RULE IS FOLLWED MOST THINGS WILL FALL IN PLACE & PROBLEMS WILL START TO DISAPPEAR !
    REPUBLICANS & DEMOCRATS ARE ALL WELCOME IF THAT IS THEIR GOAL !
    IF THEY ARE JUST USING OUR SUPPORT , THEY WONT GET IT AGAIN & WONT GET RE-ELECTED ! STARTING WITH ENDING THE WAR ON OUR KIDS & ALL OF OUR FREEDOM/DRUG WAR ! RON PAUL -2012 !

27. 13AJJONES

REPUBLICANS & DEMOCRATS ARE ALL WELCOME IF THAT IS THEIR GOAL !

28. El3ctrophile

I would be going to church everyday if Ron Paul was my priest!

29. TaMichaelB

lol when he started speakin he sounded asain

30. Some1Jaded

If this man is ever elected as president he would be assassinated.

=(

1. AJ

IS THAT A THREAT ?...OBAMA IS WAY MORE LIKELY TO BE SHOT BY SOME FANATIC....WAY,WAY, WAYYYYY MORE !

2. Bruce B

That thought has crossed my mind. I think an attempt might be made if he even gets the nomination. He is such a threat to all the corrupt thugs in power in Washington. God bless and protect him in this noble quest to restore America.

31. chepe

ron pual ur like my daddy i love ur speeches

32. madderbass .

Because the "neo-conservatives" who aren't real republicans at all have hijacked the Tea Party Movement some time after the Tea Party was established as a right libertarian grass roots movement.