169 responses to “Ron Paul: If Obama wants us to be “grateful” he should just leave us alone”

1. http://estheticiandermatologist.webstarts.com/

So stop looking at those magazines and daydreaming about perfect skin.
    It is best to work in concert with a dermatologist and possibly an estheticijan in order
    tto achieve the expected results. If you studied physiology, biology
    annd anatomy as part off your training, you may wish to seek employment within a clinic
    or with a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon.

2. Enfocomp

Obama has created a NWO military state. Vote Ron Paul he’s the only one who can help us.

3. ChaoticUtilitarianism

“what a total ignorant load of bullshit”

I am sorry. It won’t happen again. Now that I know that whatever it is I said is an ignorant load of bullshit, I am duly chastened. Gold is our alter and Ron is our saint.

Oh, wait a second. I just remembered. We are trying to understand reality through our arguments, rather than declaring reality through fiat. Please tell me what you disagree with and we can debate that and come to a better understanding together.

4. sfjeff1089

“what a total ignorant load of bullshit”

5. ChaoticUtilitarianism

If Ron Paul wants us to be grateful, he should leave government alone.

6. sfjeff1089

If Ron Paul wants us to be grateful, he should leave government alone.

7. ChaoticUtilitarianism

A couple issues. Free market fundamentalism assumes labor responds to supply and demand properly. In fact, rather than supply decreasing when labor is underpaid, supply actually increases. Thus any explanation requiring supply and demand theory cannot explain labor.
    Second, efficiency does not equate to reward. In many markets, bargaining power trumps production efficiency, and the free market is what enables that.

8. sfjeff1089

9. pretorious700

what a total ignorant load of bullshit

10. Eye2EyeIIIV

A debate of Ron Vs Obama would be FANTASTIC to watch!

11. Eye2EyeIIIV

A debate of Ron Vs Obama would be FANTASTIC to watch!

12. Todd Pidgeon

sweet! a “snazzy” new website!

13. BWTodd

sweet! a “snazzy” new website!

14. Roger Jewell

True, strict capitalism will resolve problems like homelessness, jobs, and fair wages and benefits. In an environment when companies become monopolies or oligopolies, entrepreneurs will try to lure employees away from them by offering prospective employees better wages and better benefits like medical coverage. If that was the environment and I wanted to break out and start my own business, that’s what I would do!! It’s basic supply and demand philosophy as applied to employment markets.

15. laroger0