77 responses to “To Create Jobs, Government Should Get Out of the Way!”

1. ExposeRPforWhatHeIs

He will always vote to let big business run without any restrictions

He will always vote to let crimes committed by big business go unpunished. After all, government should get out of the way.

He will say that many government agancys should be dismantled. No matter how many millions of people get shafted by do this. No matter how many people lose their lives. No matter how many. Government should not be in the way.

He will never get my vote. Never.

1. jamieson

Correct me but there will be watch dog organizations that do just as much if not more auditing for corporate business practices than federal agencies. We know that many members of the US government are working for the benefit of corporations, losing those individuals won’t hurt us, the people any.
      You are right, businesses may have more leverage over states in many respects without federal oversight. To argue your stance that people will lose jobs and be in danger without gov’t to protect us, I know less gov’t equals more responsibility for individuals like you and me to protect ourselves from such businesses many of us can count on state representatives and community organization for support.
      My argument is federal fat from bureaucratic spending and supporting military outposts across the world will put much needed money in the possession of the states lessening their dependance on others to bail themselves out of debt. I do see the benefit of, for example, making education regulated by the fed but again, there are so many worthless employees working for the government that scramble the good intention of whatever program existed. For one, the desire to work ones way out of a job by succeeding at it does not appeal to all at all times.
      My father is an Obama supporter saying the Patriot Act and NDAA aren’t important because we don’t do anything wrong and we won’t be affected. I been to Afghanistan and seen what Afghans get caught in- all citizens can be suspect of aiding the Taliban in the blink of an eye. Seen in the location at the time, any one can be suspect. Shit happens here too and it happens too often that people have to prove themselves innocent -not the other way around. Getting locked up for smoking weed or having an out of control addiction is not justice.
      Ron Paul isn’t going to change everything but his message of government transparency and exposing those behind the curtains is one that speaks to me.
      Hope to hear back your thoughts, God bless.

2. MsCosmo14

He has never voted to raise taxes.

He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.

He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.

He has never voted to raise congressional pay.

He has never taken a government-paid junket.

He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.

He voted against regulating the Internet.

He voted against the Iraq war

3. MsCosmo14

He has never voted to raise taxes.

He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.

He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.

He has never voted to raise congressional pay.

He has never taken a government-paid junket.

He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.

He voted against regulating the Internet.

He voted against the Iraq war

4. doctorw2

to create jobs is simple (1) repeal the hiring at will policy (2) tax outsourcing (3) have tax credits for buissnesses that create jobs within the country. problem solved.

5. Jack

Tonight Mike will speak again live on TNS Radio:

This message is to notify all of us that Saturday, Nov 6 will be the third broadcast live of Mike´s new radio show, “Mike Montagne on Mathematically Perfected Economy and Absolute Consensual Representation.” The 3-hour broadcast will be available live from http://www.tnsradio.ning.com at 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific Time (23:00 UK Time & 00:00 Central European Time).

Please notify your friends, who can listen in from a live link at the top left-hand corner of the TNS Radio home page.

TNS Radio; Millions of Listeners worldwide!

6. Elaine Cox

Years ago I read ATLAS SHRUGGED; the underlying theory is applicable today. We’ve got to stop entitlement; let private enterprise free to get rich and create jobs for others and stop all this unemployment subsidy from the taxes of those who are willing to work. To say there are NO jobs–it’s just ridiculous–there is work…we have roads needing rebuilding for instance…spend tax money to put the unemployed to work on them. No financial help to those unwilling to do manual labor.

For God’s sake…people who enter the U.S. illegally should be deported back home…not given tax payers money for housing, food and medical care. I’m retired after over 30 years as a registered nurse; during those years, I worked 12 hour shifts away from my children (I was a single parent); often worked two jobs to make ends meet; took care of my aging parents (in poor health); actively worked within my church for the sake of my children and now that I have cardiac disease (I never sought disability) and had to take retirement early and try to live off scanty savings, a state retirement and social security, I am faced with social security freezes and future cuts; decreased medicare (which I cannot get for another year); in the meantime I’m paying almost $500/month for medical insurance, since I have around $50/mo. too much income to get medicaid. Does it gall me that illegal aliens qualify for help I, as a tax payer, am forced to supply? You bet it does! This country has gone insane; someone PLEASE do something. We have to get off our butts and force politicians to enact and enforce sane laws. We need to march on Washington!!!

7. Sean

Let me start out this post by saying that I am a fervent supporter of Ron Paul and his ideas, and that I’m not looking to argue or challenge the logical arguments made by Dr. Paul, I just was hoping you guys could help me understand something. I recently read an article that said that more private sector jobs have been created in 2010 than in the entire Bush administration. Now, I know that the Bush years were far from free-market, but I was wondering how Obama has managed to create so many private sector jobs with so much government intervention. The article also showed that since WWII, Democrats have had more private-sector job growth than Republicans, despite their track record of interventionism. I was wondering if any of you could help me understand why this is so, given that, logically, government intervention is not an effective and successful creator of private sector growth.

1. Woopa

I cannot see how Obama has ever created a private sector job. Neither Bush nor Obama followed free-market policies. It is entirly possible that the sum total of Obama’s policies allows more new private-sector jobs to be created than the sum total of Bush’s policies. It is also entirly possible that the sum total of the typical Democrat’s policies allows more new private-sector job growth than the sum total of the typical Republican’s policies. It is also entirly possible that the article you read is full of shit.

The assumtion behind your question is that there is a scale with free-market capitalism on one end and interventionalism on the other and that Republicans are generally closer to capitalism than Democrats. This is a common perception but I do not believe it is the case. Both the average Republican and the average Democrat and the last two presidents are nowhere near the free-market end of the spectrum. They all deviate from that standard in their own special (or not so special) ways.

Certain types of interventionalism will allow, NOT CREATE, more private-sector job growth than others. This is true. But for a thousand reasons a temporary surge in job growth is NOT proof a healthy economy. Consistant long-term private-sector job growth is not even proof, although it would be if we had a sound currency.

A real side-by-side comparison of a free-market-economy vs. an interventionalist’s economy is needed it you want to compare the two. I’ll get back to you when I find an example of the 1st, after I move of course.

8. missles518

I love Ron Paul. He has been my congressman for 22 years. Although i supported him through his presidential campaign, he lost cause a lot of people disagree that we are to blame for the 9/11 Attacks. He also says, if we can bring home every troop for every country, we will have world peace.

I still love him as a grandfather.

9. Lakshmi

Greetings from an Engineering student from India Mr. Paul!
    I have done some research on the founding of The Federal Reserve , USA which is nothing but a private company owned not by the Govt. of USA but by a group of really powerful private bankers. It is these bankers through the medium of Federal Reserve who cause economic depression.
    A word of caution Mr. Paul , be careful to avoid the fate of Lincoln, Garfield, Kennedy.
    May you be elected as the next President and abolish the Federal reserve which is unconstitutional.
    S Lakshmi Narasimhan
    Mechanical Enginnering , NIT Allahabad, India

10. Carl Neumann

Kick ass Ron!

11. infinart

Kick ass Ron!

12. GunClingingPalin

If I had to stand and take a bullet for proposing the “Give Power to Issue Money to Congress” bill I would gladly. You Ron Paul must gather up the courage to propose it now. Like Lincoln you may fall to the central banker mob; but propose this bill you must. How many years did you propose the audit the FED with no support in sight? It’s time you put it on the table for all to see & consider. This will bring the debate to the table & give congress a solution for the day they are ready.

13. GunClingingPalin

14. Jake

Tonight Mike is going to talk about how we the people are killing ourselves… what the effects of division are. He´s going to dispel all the plagiarism and contending theories — disprove all of them. Then in the third show, he´s going to round all this out into a firm understanding of solution. So, there will be three programs, the set of which are the whole picture — a complete prescription for how to do the revolution.

http://www.tnsradio.ning.com at 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific Time

Warm regards,

Friends of MPE

15. Citizen

Try This…
    Create a 30 year Economic Tax Free Zone in Detroit, MI
    -No Minimum Wage Rate
    -No payroll income taxes
    -SS taxes, if any, go directly into each employees personal retirement account.
    -No corporate taxes
    -No State or City taxes
    -No Property Taxes
    -Deregulate industry except for environmental clean sites rules.

Watch the blighted areas start to boom, within 2 years!

16. GunClingingPalin

Watch Friday Night’s episode of Medium. They are planting the seed to Finger Larry Silverstein for 9/11. Larry better fess up and finger his CIA co-conspirators while he still lives. Watch it here> 1/4> watch?v=ZNxkR8Cgens , 2/4> watch?v=v_d9c3xdGIA , 3/4> watch?v=xoSi0383pK8 , 4/4> watch?v=gcrov5RTOiw

17. dsa8

….It’s allot of fun to post comments and video links on the Whitehouse-YouTube videos :-)

18. thrummer1953

An immediatel across the board spending freeze followed by actual cuts, enact The Fair Tax ( Google: The Fair Tax ) publicly audit & eliminate the federal reserve as a private entity, secure the boarder, go back to a precious metals money standard,no more property taxes.
    For a start.

19. reginald58

Historically, the Baltic Dry Index has shown itself to be the EKG of future industrial demand. And, right now, the BDI is screaming “Danger, Will Robinson!” to any investor who will read it and heed it as a true leading indicator.

20. Manku

I support. Greetings from Poland congresman!

21. wearechangebranson

…all of whom are on Youtube. We have listened to Bill Cooper many times.

22. Bottomline

Ron Paul don’t need to speak angirly and hostile to get his point across. He have discussed the issues diplomatically and have won many arguments! Ron Paul is the real deal for Command & chief.

23. Andrew Gower