Ron Paul Victory Party in Lake Jackson, Texas

Ron Paul’s family and supporters celebrated Ron Paul’s reelection to the House and Rand Paul’s Senate race victory at the Lake Jackson Civic Center in Lake Jackson, Texas on November 2, 2010.

Date: 11/02/2010

00:30 – Mark Elam (Ron Paul’s Campaign Manager)
04:05 – Ronnie Paul (Ron Paul’s oldest son)
07:40 – Carol Paul (Ron Paul’s wife)
09:14 – Ron Paul
15:55 – Rand Paul (live from Kentucky)
23:33 – Ron Paul
51:55 – Mark Elam

Thanks to George Butler and http://www.liveonlocation.tv/

1. The democrats didnt even run anyone against Paul.. THey knew it would be a waste of money..

2. Mike talks about our monetary system and Mathematically Perfected Economy. Live now on: http://tnsradio.ning.com/

Tune in please...

SKYPE questions can be asked @ pfmpe2012

3. Gratz !!
    We're ALL watching and hoping !

You have the support of the world's soul !

GOGO!

I look foreward to telling my grandkids how
    you steered the country and the world back onto the right path!

4. Why would anyone even run against Ron Paul? (for congress anyway)

5. Word.

6. We are NOT Keynesian, We are NOT Austrian, We are NO communists/socialists,..................

We are People for Mathematically Perfected Economy....

We do NOT accept pretended economy, we do NOT accept pretended economy on steroid´s....WE ONLY ACCEPT TRUE ECONOMY AND FREE ENTERPRISE.

By the People, and For the people

Join us in the real revolution!!

7. hi Ron! my name is Thomas and want to please incourage you to... if are country is still on the map in 2012 please run for presedent again. I never even voted before but im for sure going to vote if you are running because we need you! so please dont give up... people are just dumb right now but I think in time people theyll get smarter and vote for you.

8. The Tea Party movement and the whole cause has been hijacked, I feel more apathy now than ever :( Its full of non-libertarian right wing nuts and FAUX zombies.

9. The Tea Party movement and the whole cause has been hijacked, I feel more apathy now than ever :( Its full of non-libertarian right wing nuts and FAUX zombies.

10. The Tea Party movement and the whole cause has been hijacked, I feel more apathy now than ever :( Its full with non-libertarian right wing nuts and FAUX zombies...

11. The Tea Party movement and the whole cause has been hijacked, I feel more apathy now than ever :( Its full with non-libertarian right wing nuts and FAUX zombies...

12. The Tea Party movement and the whole cause has been hijacked, I feel more empathy now than ever :( Its full with non-libertarian right wing nuts and FAUX zombies...

13. rand i splaying in to the fucking media ron. you need to stop your son from being to grandiose.

14. Yep I hope so...

15. I dont believe in trusting the sons or daughters of anyone unless their parent is around to still give them a wallop that is. I dont trust Rand, but I trust Ron to keep Rand honest to some extent.

16. Congress is up for reelection every 2 years. Senators every 6 years and President every 4 years.

17. I meant for his channel. There usually top of the line, with a good quality camera.

18. I meant for his channel. There usually top of the line, with a good quality camera.