3,608 responses to “Ron Paul to TSA: Stop Irradiating Our Bodies!”

1. Insight

9/11 was a false flag. Watch Fable Enemies on utube that should wake u up.

2. tnguyen9266

9/11 was a false flag. Watch Fable Enemies on utube that should wake u up.

3. 917893678251

Schools shouldn’t be able to do that either, it’s against the constitution. We have given up too much of our liberty for false security. Schools stripping down girls for advil, and the Supreme court said that it was constitutional due to safety. The supreme court in this era is bullshit and the justices need to be replaced.

4. Brad

Hmmm, can we not launch a class action suit against this. And because 9/11 was an inside job ” Say’s who? is this nessisary? The lieing cheating media and government. Wake up ye citizens common sence should prevail it is you that has enable this to occur due to unsubstantiated fear by your dishonest media and government, that does not give a rats butt about you. Ron Paul will set things right, Ron Paul will right the wrongs of they’re deception.
    “President Paul!” “President Paul!” “President Paul!” NOW!

5. Minh Nguyen

Yeah, something have to be done. Investigate 9/11.

6. Rebecca

Thank you for telling the truth Dr. Ron Paul!

7. Joe Kidd

I like Ron Paul, too, but he opposed the Civil Rights Act …

8. Flamepwnz

A true American patriot.

9. 0Enidan0

Dumb Americans are allowing this leader to slip through their hands. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE!!!!

10. sbsutphin

I’ll be writing Ron Paul’s name on my ballot, just like I did in 2008.

1. Brynda

Ditto!

11. Ragoldiesfan

Thank you Congressman Paul for telling the truth!!!!! God Bless you and God Bless America!!!!

12. KnightxxArrow

It passed the Texas House, but failed in the Senate. It failed because the U.S. Department of Justice threaten to make Texas a no-fly zone if it passed!

13. KnightxxArrow

I was at DFW last week and I didn’t see no TSA people!

14. KnightxxArrow

The American Traveler Dignity Act was only introduced, it has not made itself to the house or senate yet! This bill needs to be passed!

15. animefreak873

Are you serious? We as Americans should NEVER sacrifice any freedom for security.The TSA is made up of cooperate tools.I am sick of positions and the TSA using the 9/11 excuse to take away our freedoms.Unfortunately were not getting any security the TSA hasn’t prevented one attack.Also the TSA wants bus station check points to that shit is straight up from Nazi Germany and fascist Russia.

16. reddeadseed2

After 9/11 … it’s for our own good… some rights are lost in order to preserve the freedoms we can have… Sadly this is one we must compromise… keep in mind that the TSA is made up of U.S. Citizens. Not people brainwashed into serving the government. I dont see how you could stand so bitterly on this issue. It shouldnt even be one.

1. Kiki

Do your research buddy. Or are you working for them as well? People need to realize that 9/11 was an inside job, a cover-up, so the US could invade the accused “terrorist” countries for their natural resources as well as giving them “reason” to spy on our own US citizens… TSA, patriot act, which Obama reinstated after Bush was out of office. This country was built on lies, and the presidents who really cared about doing good for our country (Lincoln & JFK) were assassinated and made examples of! BLESS RON PAUL <3 You are the man.

2. Brynda

For our own good??!! HOW? Sounds like YOU have already been brainwashed. Why should ordinary people be treated like criminals just to get on a plane? Because of one whacko with matches in his shoe? Get real. All this TSA crap does is embarass, humiliate and inconvenience people. I refuse to fly until I can get on a plane again without taking off my shoes or being strip-searched or X-rayed. But you go ahead and drink the kool-aid. You need it.

3. Brynda

Oops, didn’t mean to post twice. My computer froze and I thought the first reply didn’t go through. Sorry, folks.

17. Steve Corey

I have had it with these motherfuckin’ snakes on this motherfuckin’ plane!

18. stevv321

I have had it with these motherfuckin’ snakes on this motherfuckin’ plane!

19. Unconventional Finance

GO RON PAUL! END THE FED! You are fighting the BANKSTERS, keep it up!

20. Elijah Johnson

GO RON PAUL! END THE FED! You are fighting the BANKSTERS, keep it up!

21. UnconventionalFIN

GO RON PAUL! END THE FED! You are fighting the BANKSTERS, keep it up!

22. sukhman highmoore

Make this video viral. Ron Paul is exactly what we need right now and our government is doing everything they can to get any puppet in office. Yes the two-party system is a scam. They both have one goal and I think everybody knows where im going with this. Ron Paul will not be another puppet I can guarantee that. Our founding fathers were libertarians. Its time to revive our ALREADY PAYED FOR traditional freedom

23. bennyboy1918

24. lyrics this is the way we live saints remix 2009

Hello I like your blog site. Would you like to invitee post in my very own sometime? If that’s the case make sure you tell me by means of email or perhaps reply to this comment since My partner and my spouse and i actually subscribed to notices and definately will understand should you choose.

25. xoxSugah

If I could’ve agreed with him on just a few more issues I’d have voted for him in the primaries. I wish more politicians felt the way he does about the TSA. I LOVED it when he suggested they all go through airport security and have an honest look at it. That, imo, is exactly why TSA has been allowed to get so bad; our elected representatives don’t have to deal with them.

26. elliaddy2

People who vote against Ron Paul are just as bad as the terrorists for allowing American values to deteriorate to this madness!

27. how to train your dog

I was very happy to locate this site on bing.I wanted to say thank you to you with regard to this fantastic read!! I certainlyloved every little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to have a look at new stuff you post.

28. patriotofliberty1776

Fuck the TSA! Those assholes groped my sister and harassed her needlessly. She was 22 years-old, a model and spokesperson for NFL Films. What the hell kind of threat to national security is she? Ron Paul is right.

29. MightierToaster

I refused a “thorough pat down” and was threatened with being detained and was being pulled to the back room till I exercised my rights and threatened a lawsuit, and legal action. Our 4th Amendment and 1st allow us to stand up against the TSA. OTHERS NEED TO WAKE UP!

30. hardyVeles

When I said “we” it is important to understand: I’m not Muslim (or member of some other nation that your corporations calling “Terrorists”), I’m just member of an ancient European nation, and my opinion is shared all around the globe even in the very core NATO countries

31. hardyVeles

We hate what your country has become since end of WWII – but our voices never been heard, even we knew where all that is going. Fortunately, the citizens of USA are started to wake up but when? now when more than 50 million people died in USA’s war affairs all around the globe, now you are becoming aware ? hm… not enough to be forgiven by God …

1. Brynda

Oh, you know what God thinks? You speak for Him? Will he forgive backwards ass people who blow other people up in the name of Allah, or the people in your part of the world who hold women in slavery, stone and behead people, and have sex with children? You are obviously not American, so you can’t even vote in this election. Nobody in America gives a sh** about what you think. And we don’t give a sh** what the idiots in NATO think. You and they need to stay the hell out of our business! Go blow yourself up, Ahmed.

32. hardyVeles

*uck yea! Your are right! Even there been no self-collapsing, spontaneous combustion buildings like building 7 of WTC ! That’s because of TSA ! God Bless TSA :) God Bless America and its brain washed citizens that drinking the flour in every drop of water – while wise nations forbidden flour in any kind of drink – because of scientifically proved strong correlation between strong IQ dropping (kids 3-7 age, population tested: 11.000 kids, 5.000 control group) and flour. What Feds do about that?

1. Brynda

Flour in the water? I think you mean flouride, dumbass.

33. biorgymd

You stupid Americunt. You should stick to what I’m sure you do best and I’m going to say that is voting for your favorite circus freak on your favorite TV show. Are you the new puke chuck, piece of shit byproduct that’s being produced from Americas school system that’s now ranked 28th in the world?

34. Michelle Mudge

This guy is such an idiot. Have you all forgot about 9/11? maybe if we had body scanners and a little bit of security 9/11 would have never happened…so how about you appreciate the fact that since these measures have been put into place there has not been a successful attack since then…wake up people! this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard…if you dont want to go through security…dont fly…drive there. There is evil in the world. understand that.

1. Brynda

You’re the idiot for falling for the BS. Believe me when I say that NO American citizen has forgotten about 9/11. However, nobody’s grandparents or children were responsible for that. Nor were any of the people flying for business or vacation that fateful, hateful day. So why should they be molested and treated like criminals just to get on a plane? The government a**holes who seek to enslave and control US citizens just LOVE people like you.

35. Flamepwnz

He’s a fucking boss!!!!!!