3,608 responses to “Ron Paul to TSA: Stop Irradiating Our Bodies!”

1. rainbowschild

America is losing the Global War on Terror. Proof is at the airports where TSA Terrorists of Sexual Abuse commit brutal heinous crimes upon innocent children and citizens. The enemy is domestic, not foreign.

2. William Moore

Tell ‘em Ron . Making us safe? No, making us stay home, as part of the war on tourism.

3. Elmo Erwanto

It still surprises me, how a lot of people do not know about Monezilax System (just google it), despite the fact that a lot of people make a large amount of money online because of this system. Thanks to my buddy who told me about Monezilax System, I have start making some BIG Cash from the internet.

4. Noble Mcartor

Anyone tried the Monezilax System (just google it)? I’ve heard several awesome things about it and my work buddy earn crazy amounts of money with it.

5. Putra Gunadi

This still surprises me, how many people are not aware about Monezilax System (google it), although many people make a large amount of money online with this system. Thanks to my buddy who told me about Monezilax System, I’ve start making some BIG Cash from the internet.

6. Paul Yu

woah man calm down, hes hasnet done anything wrong. Why did you hate liberty and ron paul?

7. http://stocksabroad.com

“. Initially : you can see updated new released watch free movies in the relaxation of our own house and you do not have to give a penny or nickel for a movie theater ticket. You shall look for movies on many forms of genres with Action, Fantasy, Comedy, Adventure, Animation, Biography, Crime, Drama, Family, Film , Game-Show, History, Horror, Music, Musical, Mystery, News, Romance, Sci-Fi, Short, Sport, Talk Show, Thriller, War, Western, Hindi and Korean. button and begin recording voiceovers on your slides. ) To see how the Toy Story finishes, you should see this movie and anyone lacking the last part of the story should defeat themselves up with what ever that they would like. ll be working on. Commercial Internet has totally changed the way people purchase products or services and businesses sell their products. True stories from people’s lives in history, that are worth sharing with others, as they have great meaning regarding the universal human condition. It’s truly a trusted and reliable website. new construction clean-up.

8. Laurence

Blocked by the Judiciary committee (Lamar Smith)

9. icosuperstar

Fuck you Ron Paul

10. Matt Giesler

I wish we had 20 Ron Pauls in our government.

11. Anthony Donte

Ron Paul is 100% right about TSA! Too bad, only if he got elected into the White House!

12. copmy

13. Hkhan23

Ended it like a boss

14. Hkhan23

I bet you anything RP was threatened by the NWO to drop out of the Presidency race

15. KBMCINTERNETRADIO

because obama (and the media how blocked Ron Paul.) paid from super pacs, zion thugs etc., and made him a 2 term president, again.

16. JESUS BLESS AMERICA!

For THE LORD JESUS inspired HIS Apostle Paul to write for us in 1 Corinthians 13:4-13 NLT the test that we need to apply to the TSA agents: Love is patient and kind. (Are TSA agents patient and kind?) Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. (Are TSA agents not jealous or boastful or proud or rude?) Love does not demand its own way. (Are TSA agents not demanding their own way?) Love is not irritable and keeps no record of when it has been wronged. (Are TSA agents not irritable and keep no record when they have been wronged ?) It (love) is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. (Are TSA agents never glad about injustice but rejoice whenever the truth wons out?) Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. (Do TSA agents do any of these things?) Love will last forever. (Will the TSA agents last forever like love?) There are three things that will endure–faith, hope, and love–and the greatest of these is love. (Will the TSA agents endure like love?)
    THE LORD JESUS blesses us!

17. ZoomBoomBang1

Agreed

18. ZoomBoomBang1

Agreed

19. ZoomBoomBang1 .

Agreed

20. Miguel Lopez

RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. miggysmallzz

RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. badbadger08

Ron Paul cured my apathy

23. discountstoreable.com

Hello terrific website! Does running a blog such as this require a great deal of work?
    I’ve virtually no understanding of programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I simply needed to ask. Thank you!

24. Jason

It’s so sad how fear allows the existence of organizations like the TSA to be formed. The terrorists are winning at this point without further action against us. Our liberties have fallen to the whey side, as the government “protects” us against what will probably happen anyway. Ron Paul, thank you for your service to our country and remaining so true to the Constitution. You have my vote for any office you ever desire.

25. Amelie

excellent publish, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this.
    You should proceed your writing. I’m sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!

26. Banzay27

If you are still able to hear these words on television, uninterrupted, from one of your congressman yet do nothing, I wonder what are the chances you’ll awake from your “american dream” when this no longer happens, no longer is allowed.

27. Niall W

well the difference is if the school’s rules are unfair, there’s a risk the school might lose students, which can hurt the school, so the school always has some incentive to cooperate with what parents want. If the TSA’s rules force people away from flying, airports can’t do anything about it because the TSA is run by the government. if the airports were in control of airport security, they’d have to find a balance between security and privacy to keep passengers.

28. samsung galaxy s3 screen protector

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of info
    on your site. Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hey there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

29. tedowen69

WTF why is this man not the President of the United States????

30. slitzkrieg

TRUE AMERICAN IS A TRUE AMERICAN, HERE or IN THE MOON or MARS. Well said Ron Paul.

31. Hunter Coleman

Dear Ron Paul,

My name is Hunter Coleman, an American citizen, and residing in the Republic of Texas (though that doesn’t exist, to me it does). I want you to know that this Act is very vitally important to pass!

I have checked online at govtrack.us and the status of this bill has relatively very little supporters (at best 2 co-sponsors) and have not been referred to the Committee.

I noticed this is a House bill. Have you decided to pass it through the Senate as well? Here’s why I am asking you today in 2012 instead of 2010. I have checked on YouTube.com and have found many videos about Americans who were being fondled, groped, and even literally manhandled and held down like they were under arrest for a crime they have not committed.

I know that you are very knowledgeable about the law and the U.S. Constitution and it is very important to stress that our Amendments are being eroded by the very people in power who no longer believe nor accept the roots of America: the patriotism of our freedom from the British and from all domestic and foreign oppression!

Mr. Ron Paul, please do email me as I have left you the email address and let me know why this bill has not been referred and passed. If I were a Representative or a Senator, I would be up alongside you to pass this bill and many countless others to safely guard and preserve the freedom of the American people over
    ‘false securities’ that the government falsely promises!

Thank you.

32. drollord

Call Ron Paul what you want to, but I think he is correct about the TSA.

33. cash advance loans vancouver wa

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this information for my mission.

34. April

Homeland security is not about protecting American citizens, but about controlling them.

Our government is not concerned with global threats to our sovereignty. Our government is seeking to give up our sovereignty and join the “global” community.

We never gave up our inalienable rights to human dignity to this government. Indeed, they cannot be taken away, because they come from God. A government that thinks it can dictate what our “rights” are, telling us we don’t have the right to pray in public, is a government that needs to go. Is it any surprise that this government thinks we have no protection against ill treatment at its hands?

We’re supposed to think our government is wiser than we are, wiser even than God, actually, because God has been put in a corner and told not to come out in public in America. Government wants you to think it is your parent, and to abandon the Lord your Father. Yeah, that’s exactly what the government wants.

You can’t fool me into thinking our government is benign. When has human government been benign? Get God in government and throw the godless humans out. We need Americans in government — Americans who respect God, liberty, and justice — not “global” community lovers who tell us what our rights are.

I have the right to obey God rather than men, and I have the right to petition Him for redress against our government, just as our American founders did. I have the right to have an American government — a truly American government, under God, our King — not a foreign-loving secular entity that oppresses me and tells me the “global” issues of the day matter, while America doesn’t. I have the right to an American government that celebrates Christmas instead of legislating Christ out of it. I have the right to an American government that bows before God.

Don’t have that kind of government? Then it’s not American, and it needs to be discarded.

35. GreenGearMood

No. Something has to be done, but 9/11 was legit. Stop.