157 responses to “Ron Paul Blasts TSA on Sean Hannity Show”

1. shiftstart

Hannity wants the United State to follow the Israeli model. Hannity needs to pack his bag, take his wife and kids and get the fauck out of this country. Coming to a cable news near you, Hannity’s Israel.

2. abirch300

Hannity, Levin, Rush….they all love to talk about the Constitution as long as it doesn’t conflict with their “rule the world” foreign policy

3. abirch300

Funny how Hannity kisses Ron’s ass now when it’s convenient but when Ron was running for President Hannity and his neocon buddies wouldn’t give him the time of day. I hate neocons more than leftist Democrats. At least the Democrats are honest about being communists.

4. steve0281

“Just following orders” was not a valid defense at Nuremburg.

5. versedaaron

Dr. Paul just just the blimp you never have to be searched again :D
    love your videos you got my vote if you choose to run i will be at least 18 by then

6. RPFS2008

The sad thing is that if there was a Republican in the White House Hannity, and almost all Republicans, would be defending the TSA

7. g

Hannity is nothing more than a sneaky double dealing dirt bag who goes whatever directing the wind blows in an effort to butter his own bread.
    I wouldnt trust that phony any further than I could throw him. I dont see how so many people cant see through him.

8. hmfmi

lmao Hannity is such a weasel… But I give Ron Paul massive respect for not holding a grudge when Hannity was a major opponent (through propaganda) during the campaign

9. matrix13thfloor

I liked everything I ever heard from Ron Paul…but I have heard stuff from his son I’m not very happy with.

At any rate, If Ron Paul would just come out of the closet and disclose himself a Truther…& if we could ensure a reasonably honest & fair election; We’d have a president who is actually capable of forging a REAL America for ALL Americans!
    No more FED, No more wars, No more jobs going to China, No more big government, FAR lower taxes….oh to dream! (Cue a 21,000,000 gun salute!).

10. Vertigo2903

If Bush was doing this he’d be for it

11. JackCoxx

I don’t agree with Ron on economic issues but I likely agree with him on social issues. He’s maybe one of a handful of Republicans who I like because he’s honest.

12. TheAnarchoCapital

I hate Hannity, but I hope he is still bowing to Ron in two years; unfortunately the media has the power to control the tax-cattle’s opinions.

13. Syphalis1

Seriously, how can anyone ever like or trust Hannity… Such a lying DB. Listen to him sucking up to Ron now. “Oh you weren’t at the debate… but I had nothing to do with that.” Hannity led the anti RP charge at Fox in 2007/2008.

Lame-Ass…

Ohwell… at least Ron gets attention now!

14. TekGremlin

Hannity is a douche. He doesn’t give a crap about the constitution or freedom. He is only somewhat supporting Ron’s position because his team is not in control. Ron on the other hand is again following his principles and logic. Too bad he must stoop to going on this idiots show to get his message across.

15. Kurt

We already have a law that protects us – the 4th Amendment!

Why cant the government abide by that!

We need to stick up for the Bill of Rights and protect it from government thugs.

16. katey1dog

I hate Hannity, but Ron lays waste to the governments position.

17. capitalist4life

I despise Hannity slightly less after hearing this interview.

18. JohnTightlips

Sean is such a retard. He does not get it. most conservatives don’t get it.

19. SlimnJim

Lets buy Ron Paul a helicopter so he doesn’t have to fly to Washington through the TSA!

20. markusgp

I hate Hannity , but if he is on our side on this one, it’s good news!

21. firedart10

ron paul stop saying 9/11 it was an inside job your making me lose faith in what you say . thumb print scanners are in prison!!!!!

22. harj2009

small government doest mean we want to america to have no government like somalia or India it means things are decided locally

a strong police force accountable to local citizens not some trigger happy directive issues from washington

23. deathmarch5

I believe honestly to leave the People alone and profile CIA FBI and aliens to America more so that the natrual born here. Excluding state Citizens and Sovereigns. A careful study of the money trail on 100% of all terrorist acts in or involving America has either been CIA, FBI, military and the IMF and FEDERAL RESERVE. Ron Paul think hard about Biometric scans… dosent its still block Liberty to travel freely and unencumbered? a Common Law right…

24. anyusmoon1

Hannity is such a wuss!!!

25. sinitskyd

I’d love to grope hot terrorist chicks. may be I should work for TSA.

26. shroomingnewman

sean hannity is afraid to take off his shirt at the pool

27. beowulf

Don’t much about American political system so I have a question. Ron Paul has been a congressman for a long time, what has stopped him for running for Governor in Texas.

28. rmccay88

Hannity is taking the side of Paul on a security issue???!!!!

That is breaking news!

29. swu880

“Im just doing my job”… where have we heard this lame excuse before? o thats right- the nazis used this excuse during the Nuremberg trials! and it sure as hell didn’t work for them so it wont work for any govt criminal.
    TSA ought be held individually responsible for each & every violation & each & every manager who orders such violations & intrusions ought to be imprisoned

30. swiftysmithuk

Lest we forget

watch?v=wyBCHInF6KQ

Hannity thinks the government has the power to allow him rights for his good citizenship.
    He thinks the military industrial complex is used to protect those rights.
    Of course, if not a citizen, or you do not conform, should you have any rights at all?
    Maybe he should read the Declaration of Independence.
    It IS self evident that ALL Men, not just US (or as then British) citizens are created equal, and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights!

31. RMMHS4RP

I, for one, would be happy to share some personal information with an airline in order to expedite the security process, so long as I had reasonable assurance that the information would be kept private. But under no circumstances would I be willing to share such private data with the Federal Government.

I also want to say that I hope RP runs in 2012.

32. a4finger

Ron Paul for President 2012!

btw if u HAVE to fly, ask to b patted down. Its better to be molested then risk getting cancer

33. voteDRNO

If Bush was president Hannity would be telling you why TSA needs to look up you bum!

34. MrGb1965

15:06 – I think we was indeed sincere, Sean.

35. MrGb1965

Ron Paul 2012, and get Walter Williams involved somehow.