218 responses to “Ron Paul on the Federal Reserve, North Korea and the TSA Revolt”

1. firedart10

stop repeating yourself so many times its anoyying

2. zeve14og

dam alex has been eating turkey the whole week this nigga be fat

3. werbelloff

RON PAUL 2012

4. BachGuitar3

WHAT THE CORPORATION: Rhan?

GO PAUL!

Mises.org

5. Klaffveinz

This great mans integrity is staggering.

6. KarateKidX

I hate Alex Jones

7. xylemphoenix

I’d rather die in my seat, than live with the government’s finger up my ass.

8. ExhibitMan

Ron Paul is the President of mine!

Thank you Alex, this was a great interview.

9. VegEdGoku

Enough is Enough! That’s a thinking we have to have now! That’s a slogan of Victory!

10. uturniaphobic

cannot believe our cable media outlets. they reported on the BIG “opt out” move and said not many people here to opt out…yeah, not many people there…a different KIND of opt out…all the way out.

11. guitmarc54

Dr. Ron Paul’s is not a watered down liberty it’s about Pure Freedom ! THE LIBERTARIAN Party OF WHICH I AM SHALL RE:CONSTITUTE THE CONSTITUTION..RE: TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM THE IMPERIAL FED….And RE:INVESTIGATE 911! AND STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER. Revolution! Liberty, and justice for all… or Vote in 2012. libertarian

12. guitmarc54

Dr. Ron Paul’s Not watered down! Pure Freedom Party…Constitute the Constitution…

13. Quindal

Ron Paul for King

14. paleopaladin

Upon hearing this, Sascha Baron Cohen is going to get a job with the TSA.

15. guitmarc54

Dr. Ron Paul’s Pure Freedom Party…Constitute the Constitution…

16. joepauljoe

It seems to me IMO that the American people are in a stupor,almost a sedated state.I think a very important yet overlooked area is our water.I personally believe that the flouride in our water is really working to their benefit.We The People just don`t seem to care that much right now.Get the flouride out of the water and air.Happy Thanksgiving all!

17. aristotlestudent

Bunch of pigs groping us for money. All TSA workers are now pigs. They are the same scum as their masters. I don’t care if they are “just following orders.” I don’t buy that argument with regard to the poor excuses we have for “peace officers” and I don’t buy it with TSA.
    “I needed the money” isn’t acceptable either. Go into prostitution. Done without force, prostitution is more honorable. If all parties are willfully engaging then it’s higher up on the morality scale.
    Bunch of criminals!

18. 71twimom1918

Itwouldn’t take years if people would stand u and demand the audit. If a third of the population stood up they wouldn’t have a choice.

19. tetrasin

My mom took a 28 hour bus trip just because she will not get groped at the airport. When she was in the koren war her officers would grope her and offen times make her buy drugs for them.

20. Derrick Snider

Hey Ron, on my Facebook page I am trying to start an “event” to top the “Opt Out of the Body Scanners Day” – How bout OPT OUT OF FLYING ALTOGETHER DAY(S)? This year lets just NOT FLY AT ALL FOR Christmas from Dec 20th-24th and hit the airlines, TSA, and corporate America where it COUNTS – IN THEIR WALLETS!!! Anyone reading this PLEASE GO TO MY PAGE @ Facebook.com/conspiracy.ranger and click on the event or take my idea and post it as an event ON YOUR PAGE!!! Instead of just complaining about this stuff LES START DOING SOMETHING!!! (Im not sure how the privacy settings on my acct will affect someone whos not on my friends list but feel free to hit me and let me know what it does cuz I would like to know… AND RE-POST, RE-POST, RE-POST!!! LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING… YOU ARE A TRUE STATESMAN THE LIKES OF THOMAS JEFFERSON!!

21. whothehellgivesadamn

Ron Paul 2012

22. Munnchbunnch

It’s great to hear a voice of reason and logic like Ron Paul. Everybody who can should by-cot the airlines, hitting them in their pockets is the only language that they understand.

23. Exposingthetruth41

Well, Ron Paul warned us, china and russia just dumped the dollar officially this morning.
    watch?v=q0UQtd1SpnQ

24. biozamadotcom

Ron Paul is so cute.
    the TSA thing is terrible though. Why can’t American men ever just smash this tyranny like immediately?

25. coletrain

Ron Paul is a doctor of some means, and joined Congress on principle. You can’t buy someone who already has everything he wants

26. tepids

America for the love of God offer the rest of the world a reason not to hate your ass, support Ron and Rand Paul.

27. MrWakethesheeple

The government is autonomous. Corporations can now make unlimited campaign contributions to political candidates and their money decides who will run as ‘Democrat’ and ‘Republican’ in the general election. They control all the angles.

It makes me wonder how Ron Paul slipped through the cracks. I wonder if the bankers are giving him all this media exposure because THE BANKERS THEMSELVES want to get rid of the private Federal Reserve and bring in some new bank that makes Americans even poorer.

28. braveheartwarrior

if TSA did that to me id call the cops and sue

29. MrWakethesheeple

The private Federal Reserve and their spineless, turncoat minions.

30. GompCelticPL

Two treaties on government – John Locke
    Human Action – Ludvig Von Mises
    Democracy the god that failed – Hans Herman Hoppe.

Get familiar with those titles.

31. captkirkconnell

TSA typical reverse vector government action- TSA instintivly takes their orders from the people they claim they are protecting us from.
    The Saudi Arabians with expired student visas are very pleased with the TSA.

32. jokerbookshop

i have a strange fear of bees all of the sudden.

33. sqhschief

As much as I support Ron Paul, I must unsubscribe from this channel because I can’t stand getting 4 new videos every single day about the same old shit. RP2012

34. kaewkaew

ron paul needs to stay away from the tea party, they are a trap! they are a fake group trying to attract great guys like him and then sink him with the stupid likes of sara palin

35. Serge1965

God bless you and protec you congressman Paul!