Ron Paul: The Federal Reserve is the Biggest Counterfeit Machine in the History of the World

Ron Paul warns against the coming collapse of the dollar and offers a simple solution: cut spending and don’t raise the debt ceiling!

Date: 12/02/2010

6. Fed Chairman, Ben Bernanke is Jew

7. Ex Fed Chairman, Alan Greenspan is Jew

8. Obama Treasury Secretary, Timothy Geithner is Jew

9. George Bush Treasury Secretary, Hank Paulson is Jew

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Rugratsbaybayyy Rugratsbaybayyy

Dr. Seuss, anyone?
    I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like the health care scam.
    I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals.
    I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.
    I do not like their smug replies, when I complain about their lies.
    I do not like this ‘Yes We Can,’ I do not like this Inept Man.
    I do not like this kind of hope, I do not like this dangerous dope.
    I do not like this spending spree. I surely know that nothing’s free!

• 2598129

That blond is funny-is she there to perfom as a clown lady?

• patrick258181

My goal to all who read this get Ron Paul videos into the millions of views. No matter what it takes. By Christmas. Blogs, Social media. Either you love Ron Paul or you don’t know who he is. The only hold back he has is a lot of people do not know about him. I’ve checked around not many people know what he stands for.

• patrick258181

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MatthewRossi Matthew Rossi

“The people have awakened. The people are waking up.” – RP

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MatthewRossi Matthew Rossi

“The people have awakened. The people are waking up.” – RP

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=rossi00891 rossi00891

“The people have awakened. The people are waking up.” – RP

• rossi00891

“The people have awakened. The people are waking up.” – RP

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Lancaster0517 Lancaster0517

Right, it’s turning into the whole Austin Powers thing.

• Lancaster0517

Other countries do not necessarily think badly of us. Anytime someone tells me ‘This is what someone thinks of America’ that makes me realize that talking to other people is the only way to know. Remember, newstations are corporations to so they are going to be somewhat biased naturally.

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ConejoZing. ConejoZing .

Pretty obvious the war (drug supply in Afghanistan) mongers and social fascists don’t really know what to make of this guy. A real financial conservative with libertarian overtones who defies the increasingly corrupt money vampire military. The only things to really be scared of would be: he turns into a complete reptilian OR he says the solution is RFID / world bank control. He is tempting me to vote Republican.

• ConejoZing

• ConejoZing

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ngonea ngonea

– humanitarian pretense is the excuse used to meddle in other Nations business, it’s no different than the missionaires in Africa in the 18th century.. it’s called colonialism and imperialism..it’s hubris!

• ezekieloak

I would vote for Ron Paul if he were on a presidential ticket.
    I don’t care about political parties when I hear him speak.

• Nakor420ish

ONE ZILLION DOLLARS!!! >:^)~

• jsj297

WTF is that dumb blonde bimbo laughing at whe RP is talking?? She got something to add to this conversation? besides some dumb looks, and the occasional cut off sentences. All she can say is OMG….Great philosphy on a very important topic.

• tlb50mustang

we must remember america has been hijacked by corupt politicians, and evil bankers that will do everything in thier power to keep thier positions. we must continue to pray for men like Ron Paul.