1,320 responses to “Ron Paul Reacts to Bernanke’s $9 Trillion Bailout”

1. whatDflip

Yupp...you are very strange. Tell me, why is war good for peace. War doesn't bring peace. It brings a forced peace which creates more hostility. It does not create understanding, and understanding is necessary if there is going to be peace. You're talking out of your butthole. Stop it. XD

2. OfficerRonald

RON PAUL THREATS AMERICA WITH PEACE

WAR IS GOOD 4 PEACE

3. theredscourge

Skip to 2:17

4. Ganseblumchen12

Get an absentee ballot and write in Ron Paul!
    ❤RON PAUL R[3]VOLUTION - Write-In Ron Pau ❤

5. 233kosta

I've just looked up the IMF reference from wikipedia (sarch "US", loook up ref no. 3), and it states US GDP of 2012 is 15 609.697 billion dollars. That makes it to me a chunk under 16 trillion. Last estimate I heard of the debt was 14.5 trillion (or is that just to china?), so I'll go on a best case scenario here (since your quoted 16 trillion would be worse) and estimate a 92.36% of GDP.

Find me a more reliable source and I'll reconsider. Or at least tell me where you got your number.

6. flyinghole

Just replying here, but daywalker what the hell do you mean inflation couldn't exist before the fed? It did. There are statistics to prove it. Plain and simple, gold was not liquid enough to keep up with the markets. This is where I disagree with Dr. Paul. You obviously have not been educated in

7. flyinghole

Our Gdp was 60 trillion and before the recession was 80 trillion. 16 trillion makes our debt v gdp less than 30 percent, not 100 percent. That's not to say I don't want to reign in spending or support the establishment parties, I don't. Just wanted to say your numbers are off, way off.

8. flyinghole

9. 1234AndrewRocks

every video with this man in it lags out on me, prolly just my comp but who knows right maybe its a conspiracy

10. trueconservatie33

yeah I'm surprised inflation has hit double digit, then again CPI is very inaccurate

11. g1942transient

And now we have QE3, bye bye adorable everything!

12. manvilletrain

END THE FED!

13. Day Walker

Inflation couldn't have existed before fractional reserve banking and the creation of a privately run centralized bank (Not just US, but most, if not almost all "democracies") Now if the money centralized banks gave to governments were all interest free, inflation either wouldn't exist or wouldn't be the factor it is today. Look at what happened to Zimbabwe! The Fed was just the next step in the control consolidation bankers are implementing world wide.

14. Day Walker

The Fed does not favor Republicans nor does it favor Democrats. The banks who received large bailouts and interest-free loans from the Fed are directly rigging elections. Here's the proof, Google search both "Obama 2008 Presidential contributions" and "Romney 2012 Presidential contributions". Using the OpenSecrets site, you can see who their biggest contributors are... BANKS and FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS!? No surprise there. Not to mention that SuperPacs are anonymous so how much money really??

15. ben bernanke

bank of bernank...its my next bailout

16. 233kosta

See what I mean?

17. 31ThatsTheGuy13

no either

18. 233kosta

Yeh, but I seriously doubt it was on such a huge scale. The fact that the US let their debt reach 100% of their GDP, and still allows it to rise says to me that it is either ruled by idiots or puppets of those in favour of such huge debts.

19. flyinghole

It's called inflation, it existed before the Fed as well. There were recessions, depressions, and stagnation.

20. flyinghole

Lulz, it's not a giant conspiracy.

21. flyinghole

Horrible grammar aside... I'm is.

22. flyinghole

Horrible grammar aside... I'm is.

23. flyinghole

I am no economics genius, so I hope you can explain this to me better and or dumb it down. How does the Fed favor one party over another? #ThirdParty.

24. flyinghole

There were extreme economic fluctuations before the Fed as well. The job of economics is to determine the correct amount of fluidity, that is easier said than done... But hey what do I know? #Economics.

25. flyinghole

26. flyinghole

dont worry he wont

27. Badboy21thekiller

hi the problem is IF DR Ron PauL's familY right down to his verY last decentend is threaten with letters of assasination who is going to protect his familY dun mind if i ask

28. Day Walker

Do a Google search of the following and use the Opensecrets website for your information:

Obama's 2008 top campaign contributors. (All Banks)
    Romney's 2012 top campaign contributors. (All Banks)
    Ron Paul's 2012 top campaign contributors. (Army, AF, Navy, US Marines, & US Dep. Of Defence)

I believe there is a severe conflict on interest in the American political theater.

29. theseustoo

I will; though I can probably anticipate it.

It should also be noted that inflation is a rich man's friend and a poor man's enemy - if you think about what happens to house prices in a 'bubble' economy, who benefits most from rising housing costs while the bubble is expanding and who stands to benefit most by buying up cheap properties after the market crashes; not to mention, of course, the forecloseures of mortgages when the poor can no longer repay the rising interest costs. Carpetbaggers!

30. hoffsale

your the only one on point bro.

31. hoffsale

vote RON PAUL

32. Day Walker

Well itseems as if you are looking in the right place for your information. Sadly, the history of the centralized banking system in the US is hidden from the public's eyes. The Federal Reserve wasn't the first attempt at creating a central bank in the US; it was the first time the bankers succeeded in a coup. The Federal reserve and the fractional reserve banking system have destroyed the value of the dollar, decreasing its worth by over 90% since 1913. Look up what Thomas Jefferson saidofbanks.

33. theseustoo

...and no-one dare utter a word agin' it or even audit it or else Ben Benanke will cause a global financial melt-down! Effectively it is a privately-owned corporation which is above the law; it is a law unto itself. I wouldn't say 'me and Dr Paul'; I'm only repeating things I've learned through youtube... and I'm aware one has to be extremely careful what one believes here. But what Dr Paul is saying IS, I think, the truth and the history of the Federal Reserve Bank is on public record.

34. Day Walker

You just answered your own question, regardless of the party, the overall agenda stays the same. As far as the FBI, FEMA, IRS, and the TSA go, every civilian in the US is a criminal and should be treated as one until proven otherwise. The only people who don't get incarcerated or harassed are bankers. The US government has admitted they have virtually no authority or jurisdiction over the (non)Federal Reserve because of the 1913 legislation. Can you say coup d'etat?

35. Day Walker

I agree with your argument, however, I also believe that Dr. Paul can only say so much against these corporations without fearing for his own personal safety. People need to wake up on their own. I think the underlying statement you and Dr. Paul are trying to make is that corporations in both the banking sector and military sector have successfully staged a coup of the US government beginning in 1913. The private Federal Reserve is the centralized bank in US and has illegal policing powers.

1 24 25 26 27 28 38