1,320 responses to “Ron Paul Reacts to Bernanke’s $9 Trillion Bailout”

1. larslarsj

Then you better open your eyes Sir. Look at all the crap he’s spitting out, and his nonstop rambling. he says o(bomba) got elected twice based on emotions, and then he links this to the nazi socialist party, essentially saying Obama is our new Hitler. He’s a complete idiot, and a disgrace. Comparing Obama to Hitler is not only disrespectful, but also ridiculous, and for his own sake I hope he’s just a troll and not a serious individual.

2. Zildjian200

That’s hilarious!

3. Zildjian200

Oh haha that’s so true!

4. Qxen8

Yeah the camera man saw him shapeshift for a few seconds there heh :D

5. Zildjian200

hahaha, it’s 1.00 am in Perth, Australia, and I am a bit drunk too! GO US!!!!

6. lokeshster

don’t expect spelling and grammar……when you are drunk :)

7. Zildjian200

I actually do get what you’re saying. Your spelling and grammar is pretty crap though.World War 2 was encouraged by Zionist Jews.The Jews controlled Germany and the country wanted them out. OMG, am I anti Semetic? No, I don’t hate the Jews, just their leaders. The Zionist Jews allowed the holocaust to happen.Don’t you dare say this out loud. Funny, how after the war the Zionist Jews got the passage they were waiting for.The Palestinians have been punished ever since.FREE PALESTINE!

8. Zildjian200

9. Zildjian200

I don’t think lokeshster is a troll, I just don’t think the poster can spell. Stop calling every person that doesn’t get their facts or info right a troll or a shill, ( is that the word?). I find it very frustrating that people are on these youtube websites trying to educate themselves and question authority but get blown down by normal people.So what if they can’t spell, so what if they get something wrong.Isn’t it important that we are asking questions?Misinformation is a very dirty word.

10. hanneesh

MAKES FUCKING SENSE!!! omg this man,

11. larslarsj

i…suggest…you…learn…how…to…write…before…commenting…on…these…matters

12. lokeshster

there it comes, one of the democribs……i may respond to your message after i’m done reading “how to argue with idiots ?” (this is just an interim message)

13. larslarsj

Oh shut up you troll. It’s not the U.S’ fault that mothers from third world countries have 12 kids whom they cannot feed. Overpopulation is what’s gonna destroy us eventually.

14. lokeshster

every minute…..18 people die of starvation in the world…….something is wrong…….the food distribution is……….while bush sr., bush jr., clintons did their own damage as president……o(bomb)a got elected twice just based on emotions……..(that’s how all nazi socialist party started, germans made emotional decision based on what hitler said and was elected to power)…….a startling analogy……..not sure if ron paul’s son is as politically consistent as his dad

15. udmbfck

No, they don’t….they are watching the “Housewives of Elsewhere”, Justin Bieber peeing in his pants, J-Z expletitives and Politicians (Republicrats and Demonrats) playing the Popular Tune…. Too bad Paul is retired.

16. lokeshster

he ran in 2008 and 2012…..knuckleheads didn’t elect him to run as a presidential candidate………does people even use their brains anymore ?

17. josh napier

idiot

18. BlackCodLulz

en wikiquote org/wiki/Talk:James_Madison

19. HoneyBadger1184

almost all comments on youtube are mindless :)

20. andrás Madocsai

Ron Paul is not a reptilian!

21. andrás Madocsai

Ron Paul is not reptilian!

22. masterbazing

7:04

for controversy

23. panna tasnim

I checked this video clip because I got truly worried about the economy and had little idea what to do. Cash money does not always mean anything any longer. So I thought I would do some investigation and found Goldiverse. I\’m so grateful, I can certainly change my personal savings from cash to various currencies, to any precious metal any moment I would like. The government can go and take a jump for all I care. Just Bing and google it Goldiverse.

24. ctl4jm

25. TheWiseYoung

99% of YouTube comments that deal with politics literally have no idea wtf they are talking about

26. Carebearbull

“Thank God, or unfortunately, we do not print a reserve currency but what are they doing? They are behaving like hooligans, switching on the printing press and tossing them around the whole world, forgetting their main obligations.”
    - Putin

RT is a channel for geopolitical propaganda.
    It’s state-owned/funded
    While that’s not always a sign of state bias, in a highly corrupt de facto dictatorship, it is.
    Russia is a big exporter of gas and oil, naturally they don’t like the FED’s easing.

27. Daniel Carson

I believe in a fair tax based system l also would put gold and silver tender and do away with fiat all together, and bring back the constitution…..

28. trueconservatie33

yes which do you prefer flat tax or fair tax

29. Daniel Carson

We also can get rid of the IRS…..

30. Daniel Carson

Transparency vs Non-Transparency Federal & Federal Reserves…….Banking System

31. Daniel Carson

Nationalize the Federal Bank

32. viralmonkeymarket101

Absolutely, true. This why that young man was crying out, “This country died in 1913.”

33. Mihail Viteazu

You want to know the truth,then,read the most important book in your life,NEW World Order,Wars,Famine,Destruction of America,etc.
    Who Is Esau-Edom…Who Is Esau-Edom.

34. thepeanutbutter0011

Only one problem with Krugman labeling JKG as just a crank. He wouldn’t have dared talk that crap when he was alive. Actually, two problems. Also, when Ken Galbraith was advising our Presidents and leaders from all over the world, the world didn’t crash. Thanks, Krugman. Thanks, Cheney. Thanks, Bush, Wolfowitz, Abramowitz, Bernanke, and all yer traitor scumbag pals that hate you too.

35. thepeanutbutter0011

People!! Don’t care even remotely what nation you call home, but if you think that the 20? More? Trillion dollar ripoff is bad, and you want to know what money REALLY is, look to the guy that is quite probably one of the greatest economic minds that humanity has produced so far; John Kenneth Galbraith. He is the one that coined the term ‘market bubble’. The one American traitors got discredited by giving out a Nobel to Paul Krugman who wasted no time labelling Galbraith as a populist crank.

1 26 27 28 29 30 38