Ron Paul will be Chairman of the Subcommittee for Monetary Policy!

Ron Paul announced that he will be Chairman of the Subcommittee for Monetary Policy.

Date: 12/08/2010

1. The ONLY chance we have is the fact that these Statist Progressives are incompetent.

2. This is a big step for America. Congratulations!

3. Tea Farty, that's what happened when Sarah Palin came in.

4. While I would love to see Ron Paul win the 2012 Election I also have entertained the idea that he's best off right where he is.

Along with Rand in the Senate, it would give us lovers of Freedom and Liberty a watch dog in both Legislative branches and leave a Presidential run to someone who may be more likely to be elected like Judge Napolitano.

While I agree he certainly has the right message I'm not sure he's the right person to carry it to the Presidency.

5. everybody, write; Google: "Building 7" - on the backside on every money bill you have all the time and tell others to do the same!

6. Congratulations Dr. Paul.

"Doesn't that remind you of 1984 when language becomes vital?"
    "In order to stay and further attack the internet."

I remember when Dr. Paul used to recall Carol Quigly quotes off the cuff.

Look up this video;
    Ron Paul Sobre Carroll Quigley (Ron Paul on Carroll Quiqley)

Things don't change because policies don't change from one administration to the next.

7. "There's not one chance in 10,000 we'd get a chance like this (from Obama), so we have to do the right thing."
    RP

8. Napolitano is like a kid in a candy store.

Go Judge!

9. I've been listening to Ron Paul for years and he's never let me down. Needs to run for presidency.

10. This is really good news as well. Ron Paul has always zeroed in at the heart of America's problems so him working within congress dealing with monetary policy just may be what we need to obtain liberty for ourselves and be freed up from the money masters. If he does run for pres I am going to re-register as a republican and cast my vote for him.

11. ron paul, this is one thing i disagree with you on. u should have not been held hostage by this bill which compromises your fiscal conservatism to enable tax cuts. vote against it and allow the system to crash!!!! atleast you will have your dignity in tact sir. u are still my political hero =)

12. 2ndAsstJizzMopper

such a dilemma for ronald the parasite. as for most sophists, it's a false dilemma. go and sin no more, "congressman" paul, rabid denier of the non-aggression principle. oh yeah, goontown on the potomac is super worried about you.

ron paul and all paulists contribute to the preservation of the state with this hand-wringing "bitter pill" nonsense. grow a ball, RP.

13. Ron Paul 2012... 'nuff said.

14. Congratulations Dr. Paul, you have 'more' than paid your dues for this and you are finally in a position to wield sufficient influence to really make waves.

15. Still WAY too soon for a presidential run announcement in my opinion. I doubt he would launch a new political party given the recent tea party victories and I doubt new co sponser on the TSA act would count as big news. Of the last two the committee would be the biggest deal so I am going with that.

16. So, in order to have free speech, we'll need a license from the government.

Waking up yet America?

17. My guess? He's coming out of the closet.

I wouldn't bet my last dollar, but it's possible.

18. I do agree on Ron Pauls decision here to vote for the bill. It keeps taxes at its lowest possible. It's like being forced to vote for the lesser of two evils.

19. Ron Paul for President, America's last hope at true freedom.

20. IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY if he announces he will run for president.
    and on Andrew Napolitano's show too. Perfect place. I think Napolitano would be a great vice president anyway.

RUN Paul run!!!!