171 responses to “Ron Paul’s Plan to Make the Fed Obsolete”

1. GATEANGEL744

Jesus was prophetic when he threw the money changers out of the Temple and knew the future of the likes of the banking Cartels Fed. Res.. Printing valuless currency then collecting interest and burdening the tax payers to guarantee the pansey scheme. Usery interest is a SIN found in the old testement Law and Quran is a menace to all Free Producing Peoples Globally.Gold money is Biblical, Paper Note allows the crooked Banksters to manipulate War Mongering military complex for power and profit.

2. Robert Downey

i hope they dont assassinate this man.. i will cry like a baby.. but i also wouldnt be surprised.

3. WhenYourStrange93

4. Broooose

although I think betty wong is sexy, my love is with Ron Paul. sorry Betty.

5. princessgumbo

I pray for Ron Paul EVERYDAY! I hope God keeps him safe.

6. xmannythakidx

FOX NEWS. THATS WHY. “They say what goes on the news, THEY choose who gets elected, for the agenda. Spread the word of Ron Paul and seek knowledge of the Illuminati. They control who get elected and who gets what jobs. Just seek knowledge..

7. BoudiccaBlanc

You’re a day-trader of course you don’t want transparency or regulations.

8. GtTrader67

what a crack pot.

9. LottieCharlez

I am not kidding. Bill Gates actually collected the investment for Microsoft through the technique at ez-casino(dot)com.

10. Arabchick21

GOD BLESS RON PAUL!!!!!!!! i hope god keeps him safe from the evil running this country.

11. java1mama

Ive recently educated myself about Ron Paul, how come i didnt know about him before?? He’s everything i stand for, love him!!!! get rid of that stupid pointless fed reserve!!!

12. HandyMan101

every ron paul video should have millions of views.

13. Greg Bourquin

Want to make money online? Find the Secret Formula to make a million dollars in one year in my profile. This is a real online business and me and my business partners are only accepting 50 more people into my program. Join now while you still can and change your life FOREVER. Check out my URL link in my profile. It will Change your life. I have already made almost 10,000 dollars in only a month!

14. gb1421

15. OpenComments

“If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace. Peace is bought with an exchange of advantage, so make the advantage and then settle. Don’t ever defend. Always attack. Don’t ever do nothing.” – L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, “Department of Governmental Affairs”, 15 Aug 1960

16. heathey2

I have been sharing a similar anxiety to you on this one. Ron Paul is a true politician who cares about his country. They see this great man as a threat and a danger. He is up against some of the most evil ,greedy and dispicable people of the past few hundred years. If you really understood where this is all leading your hair would fall out due to shock. If anything does ever happen to him there will be a revolution in America on a scale like never before seen.

17. George Ace

Everyone should get a RFID implant then no need for money. Great idea I cant wait to be implanted.

18. Zoink555

19. jerry dudley

i hope they don’t kill him they killed Kennedy when he sign the papers to do away with the fed.

20. jerry3741

21. racenemo .

King Ron Paul would be the best option for US problems.

Sanity versus BullSh1t

22. racenemo

King Ron Paul would be the best option for US problems.

Sanity versus BullSh1t

23. LawyerScumGhost

yeah, JFK was going to take on The Federal Reserve…and we all know what happened to him. Since then, it matters not whether a ‘D’ or ‘R’ precedes a politicians name, they all work for the same people.

24. ZullGostnu2

Keep the FED, allow legal tender…gold and silver. Let us see who wins, the FED or us. Allow currency competitions. I find it bizarre, the US constitution says only gold and silver is legal tender, yet we have fiat dollars. Congress, president and supreme court vow to defend the US constitution, yet they lie.

25. Kelly Wes Kirkconnell

She just can not make Ron Look nuts- she trying her best Nodding and asking weird trying to lead him down her road- BUT RON , honest truthfull Ron delivers his message again and again- Got find a new reporter – Ron got his message again , CONSTITUTION and Transparency. Stop enslavement of Americans. Peace and good will , inovation and freedom

26. captkirkconnell

27. DayTimeJeff

if i met ron paul, id shake his hand
    obama on the other hand…. something else

28. gma683e066736

Damn she is hot.

29. Tzimnewman3

3:58 – “I don’t frankly think they’re representative of most republicans either”

I think a lot of people already know and understand that which is why Ron Paul is the better man. A true republican, something Barney Frank could try and be.

1 3 4 5