Our readers submitted 12,346 votes and 403 comments while the poll was open from November 29 to December 11. The results are displayed below.
Should Ron Paul run for President in 2012?
- Yes. (94%, 11,560 Votes)
- No. (4%, 487 Votes)
- It depends. (explain below) (2%, 235 Votes)
- I don’t know. (0%, 64 Votes)
Total Voters: 12,346
- 94% (unchanged from 94%) of our readers want Ron Paul to run for President in 2012.
- 4% (up from 3%) want him to stay out of the race.
- And 2% (down from 3%) are undecided or said “it depends”.
The number of votes (12,346) represents the third-highest turnout of all Ron Paul 2012 polls we ran so far. In February 2009, our first Ron Paul 2012 poll attracted 6,337 votes. 6,617 voters participated in our June 2009 poll, and the November 2009 poll drew 9,312 votes. With 21,796 votes, our February 2010 poll attracted the largest number of votes, while our July 2010 poll received 18,882 votes.
In light of these exciting numbers it is important to emphasize that Ron Paul recently said that he hasn’t come to a decision yet. We hope he considers the results of this poll when he makes his choice for 2012!