Ron Paul: End the Fed by Allowing Competing Currencies

Will Ron Paul use his new position as Chairman of the Domestic Monetary Policy Subcommittee to deliver the coup de grâce to an embattled Federal Reserve by auditing its gold reserves and pushing for the legalization of competing currencies?

Date: 12/14/2010

1. NOT QUITE THE SAME THING....AND RON HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THINGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS...I THINK SCHIFF IS A COLLEGE, NOT AN ADVISOR....I BET HE'S EVEN AN INFLUENCE OF HIS.

2. NOT QUITE THE SAME THING....AND RON HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THINGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS...I THINK SCHIFF IS A COLLEGE, NOT AN ADVISOR....I BET HE'S EVEN AN INFLUENCE OF HIS.

3. NOT QUITE THE SAME THING....AND RON HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THINGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS...I THINK SCHIFF IS A COLLEGE, NOT AN ADVISOR....I BET HE'S EVEN AN INFLUENCE OF HIS.

4. NOT QUITE THE SAME THING....AND RON HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THINGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS...I THINK SCHIFF IS A COLLEGE, NOT AN ADVISOR....I BET HE'S EVEN AN INFLUENCE OF HIS.

5. NOT QUITE THE SAME THING....AND RON HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THINGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS...I THINK SCHIFF IS A COLLEGE, NOT AN ADVISOR....I BET HE'S EVEN AN INFLUENCE OF HIS.

6. NOT QUITE THE SAME THING....AND RON HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THINGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS...I THINK SCHIFF IS A COLLEGE, NOT AN ADVISOR....I BET HE'S EVEN AN INFLUENCE OF HIS.

7. NOT QUITE THE SAME THING....AND RON HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THINGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS...I THINK SCHIFF IS A COLLEGE, NOT AN ADVISOR....I BET HE'S EVEN AN INFLUENCE OF HIS.

8. Maria is another brain dead talking head

9. So if the warfare & welfare state relies on the FED and we abolish the FED, does that make America unable to engage in warfare? How will it work out with a defenceless America? And who will keep the interstate Freeways going, and the GPS satelittes runing?

• Michael, with all due respect the Fed (and Fed creators) weaseled itself into its position causing us to become dependent on an unconstitutional entity. We can can take care of the constitutional needs of government quite well without a central bank. I recommend that you read the works of some real thinkers like Rothbard or Mises instead of listening to the dribble of politicians.

10. ron paul is my adopted grandfather

11. Peter Schiff(his economic advisor) wrote that book. It's called How the Economy Grows and Why it Crashes

12. God bless ad protect Ron Paul. And keep your anti-Semetism to yourself or maybe we'll all start on the Muslims

13. His 1st Statement !Whats going on!

14. His 1st Statement !Whats going on!

15. Choosing between US Fascism and Chinese Communisim? I choose FUCK BOTH!!

16. this man will be remembed , for many great reasons, a walking kenedy, hope he is safe and the elite wont take him out. Nations beyond his nation believe in him, the ones with USA corporate media polictics dont brainwash take their hat off to folks like this.

17. In fact, the "American System" has caused nothing but instability, malinvestment and destruction.

18. You're not listening. 1837 was a deflation caused by the Bank of England calling in its loans.
    "im just saying"
    Yes, I know you're "just saying", and you are utterly, terribly, and now deliberately, wrong.
    The "American System" has caused boom-bust cycles since it was instituted by Hamilton, and the experience of recessions in 1795 and 1819 were, just like 1921 and 1929, caused by the "American System".
    Just like now.

19. well try living in China and see if you are any better off.

20. the "fed" as we know it now has been around since Madison was in office, it was called the Second National Bank back then, then when he was elected, Andrew Jackson actually dismantled it, then a cople of years later there was wild speculation leading to the panic of 1837, im just saying that the american system has always kept a balance, thats why it works, when we shift the balance, things go wrong, at least thats what history shows us.