Ron Paul: End the Fed by Allowing Competing Currencies

Will Ron Paul use his new position as Chairman of the Domestic Monetary Policy Subcommittee to deliver the coup de grâce to an embattled Federal Reserve by auditing its gold reserves and pushing for the legalization of competing currencies?

Date: 12/14/2010

1. You guys complaining about Democrats should realize that it was Nixon, a Republican, that RUINED the US Dollar. And then, Reagan, another Republican, that instigated the printing of BILLIONs of useless ones so he could run the big bluff on Russia. Republicans TALK alright, about money, but their ACTIONS are far worse than the Democrats. I suspect that Ron Paul has something right.
    It is REALLY the BANKS that force the FED to print dollars so they can turn their little tick marks in their ledgers into cash. There is not enough cash in EXISTENCE to pay off all the imaginary tick marks in the ledgers on Wall Street.

2. Ron Paul is WAY TO intelligent to be a politician. He doesn't fit the mold to be a politician which is One has to be a liar, power hungry, have no clue of monetary policy or economic policy, greedy, disregard the Constitution. All of those qualifications for politicians do not fit Ron Paul. He doesn't qualify for it cause he is honest, abides for the Constitution, can't be bought or sold, and has more knowledge of monetary and economic policy than any person in Congress and the Fed Reserve!

3. Sorry about that... actually that was very impulsive for me to write and I take it back. I do like 90% of what he represents, but to say he can't do this or that because his hands are tied won't wash in the long run. He will need to stand in the muck very much like JF Kennedy or Jimmy Hoffa did and be willing to put his life on the line. If you have been doing your homework as I'm sure you have, then you realize that this is not an option. Regards and my apologies.

4. Sorry about that... actually that was very impulsive for me to write and I take it back. I do like 90% of what he represents, but to say he can't do this or that because his hands are tied won't wash in the long run. He will need to stand in the muck very much like JF Kennedy or Jimmy Hoffa did and be willing to put his life on the line. If you have been doing your homework as I'm sure you have, then you realize that this is not an option. Regards and my apologies.

5. Mr Ron Paul
    Abraham Lincoln tried what your about to and was assassinated as Lincoln used community green backs as an alternative before the Federal Reserve cartel had him removed and the people denied of green back value. For every $100 dollars of federal reserve monies the people should receive $120.00 in greenbacks and business that are American offer an extra 10% on top giving America an incentive . Watch out Lincoln got kill when he told the people they can pay tax’s with it.

6. Mr Ron Paul

7. Returning us 'Back' to a 'GOLD STANDARD' would be the 'Easiest' way to return us BACK to 'Solvency'. With the 'Removal' of the FED, an the 'ENDING' of the IRS, it would go a LONG WAY to 'Getting our country Back'.

8. Dr Paul is not our President because of the zombies. Zombies are those people who shuffle to the poles chanting "Republican, Democrat" and push the button next to the name the party leader told them to push. Paul was cheated by the Republican party during the primaries because his was not the name the Zombie overlords told them to pick.

RON PAUL 2012!!!!

9. Dr Paul is not our President because of the zombies. Zombies are those people who shuffle to the poles chanting "Republican, Democrat" and push the button next to the name the party leader told them to push. Paul was cheated by the Republican party during the primaries because his was not the name the Zombie overlords told them to pick.

RON PAUL 2012!!!!

10. BUT I WILL READ THE BOOK...THANX.
    }8 ? )

11. BUT I WILL READ THE BOOK...THANX.
    }8 ? )

12. BUT I WILL READ THE BOOK...THANX.
    }8 ? )

13. BUT I WILL READ THE BOOK...THANX.
    }8 ? )

14. BUT I WILL READ THE BOOK...THANX.
    }8 ? )

15. BUT I WILL READ THE BOOK...THANX.
    }8 ? )

16. BUT I WILL READ THE BOOK...THANX.
    }8 ? )

17. BUT I WILL READ THE BOOK...THANX.
    }8 ? )

18. NOT QUITE THE SAME THING....AND RON HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THINGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS...I THINK SCHIFF IS A COLLEGE, NOT AN ADVISOR....I BET HE'S EVEN AN INFLUENCE OF HIS.

19. NOT QUITE THE SAME THING....AND RON HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THINGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS...I THINK SCHIFF IS A COLLEGE, NOT AN ADVISOR....I BET HE'S EVEN AN INFLUENCE OF HIS.

20. NOT QUITE THE SAME THING....AND RON HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THINGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS...I THINK SCHIFF IS A COLLEGE, NOT AN ADVISOR....I BET HE'S EVEN AN INFLUENCE OF HIS.