82 responses to “Ron Paul: I Will Always Vote For Lower Taxes”

1. man4ourseason

Have you noticed it is always the fat ones in thousand dollar suits that are against helping anyone?

2. man4ourseason

Did you know they use Ron Paul's philosophy in the Jungle where they PAY NO TAXES. You just get eaten at the first sign of weakness. Great system.

3. man4ourseason

4. TheCycadsAreAudible

Mushroom Mushroom.

A Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger

A Mushroom Mushroom.

A snake a snake.

Snake it's a snake..oooohhh tt's a snake...

it'sa...(back to beginning)

5. Garyscott7

Let's face it folks, until the free food, unemployment and other benefits stop and the riots begin nothing will change.

6. 17seventySIX

We are going to lose America if we don't act now..The Fed is going to start taking possession of Federally owned land to cover the "mmoney we can't pay back...It is a lie..The FED printed green paper they never loaned us anything, they cannot be allowed to forclose on real property, land, for non-payment of fake paper money they were allowed to print. That is it, they were allowed to print our money, nothing more, the FED never loaned America or the American people anything. Go to City Council !

7. kathicII

I know Dr. Paul's platform because I campaigned for him. I simply don't believe the justice system is a good system for environmental issues. At any rate, it was interesting talking to you. I always like talking to my libertarian friends and try to get to see environmental regulation as compatible with libertarianism.

8. Libertariandebater

I see we have found common ground here... What myself and millions of libertarians, including Ron Paul supporters, are fighting for is a government that lives up to its constitutional function of, as you said, "punishing those who harm others through their recklessness." That is the function of our justice system, as you can see, it has been politicized. It is the neo-con faction of the Tea Party we stand against. Look into Ron Paul's platform.

9. kathicII

I do not intend to prevent moral use of property. That is the backbone of liberty. I simply seek to prevent the irresponsible and harmful use of property that harms all individuals and their property. As for Cap and Tax, I do not favor the specific system. I simply favor punishing those who harm others through their recklessness.