221 responses to “Ron Paul on the Glenn Beck Show”

1. chriswroads

Glen beck sucks cock for Jesus

2. Al Treska

Tom, but how did Ron Paul voted on DREAM Act? How many pages long is the bill? Where to access the bill online? If it's long, I prefer to see the salient points of it.

3. Al Treska

TJohn, right on about Beck as a libertarian poser. I also hate to see Alex Jones's name near that of Ron Paul. Alex Jones, like Beck, is about marketing circus and self.

4. ashide1

How, after the experiences of the Clinton and Bush administrations — the first raised taxes and presided over spectacular job growth; the second cut taxes and presided over anemic growth even before the crisis — did we end up with bipartisan agreement on even more tax cuts? The answer from the right is that the economic failures of the Obama administration show that big-government policies don't work. But the response should be, what big-government policies?

5. ashide1

Free-market fundamentalists have been wrong about everything — yet they now dominate the political scene more thoroughly than ever.

How did that happen?

How, after runaway banks brought the economy to its knees, did we end up with Ron Paul, who says "I don't think we need regulators," about to take over a key House panel overseeing the Fed?

6. ashide1

How did that happen?

How, after runaway banks brought the economy to its knees, did we end up with Ron Paul, who says “I don’t think we need regulators,” about to take over a key House panel overseeing the Fed?

7. halflifeproductionz

haha wtf!?

8. Renea

There is my President and my Vice President....We would prosper as we were meant to

9. videowithmeaning

Hopefully Ron Paul being the chairman of the United States House Financial Services Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology will be a good start .

10. videowithmeaning

11. Aaron Rainwater

Actually, gold does "do" things. It can be used for much more than just serving as a currency base. Historically, it has been used as money because of it is rare, and with scarcity comes higher value (as you know), and it is also highly malleable and thus a versatile commodity. But again, I'm not saying we MUST use gold.

12. Jewavenger

13. videowithmeaning

Nah, you're not being rude. More people should be fired up. The thing with gold is why does gold have any value, it doesn't do anything. Plus wouldn't it have to be backed up to something there is enough of, otherwise some people won't have any (much) money? I think there needs to be a no money system; however I'm not sure how that would work either.

14. Aaron Rainwater

Considering alternatives that cannot be considered beneficial, IS pointless. Which is what I was getting at. We could sit here and come up with very obviously BAD alternatives, but what would be the point in that? There wouldn't be one.
    There is only "a point" in coming up with GOOD alternatives. Inflation falls in the bad category. End of story.
    I'm not trying to be rude, I just get really fired up about this, so I apologize if I come off as a dick.
    (continued below)

15. Aaron Rainwater

(continued below)

16. Jewavenger

(continued below)

17. Jewavenger

(continued below)

18. PhoenixFlag1776

All I'm going to say is, if you want to BE IN that crowd, be at CPAC 2011.

19. videowithmeaning

I don't think it is necessarily pointless to think of alternatives and other ways things could possibly work. You only get 500 characters to use, you can't explain everything. I think the bigger picture is that money basically means nothing and has whatever value you set to it. You can create more and lower value or destroy some and raise the value, the values controlled by the elites. A different system is needed. The only reason it has value is because it is based on other monies.

20. Aaron Rainwater

With all due respect, I think you were implying that it would be beneficial. If you weren't passing judgment, in that sense, then it would be pointless to create a scenario such as the one you came up with. If whether or not inflation "works" (without considering if it is or isn't beneficial) was all you were attempting to address, you could have simply pointed to our current system. We are inflating. And by your way of thinking, it does "work." And it absolutely does harm us.

21. Jewavenger

22. videowithmeaning

I wasn't intending to imply it would be beneficial, just simply that it would work.

23. lizardgizard2002

That is a joke right?

24. adamhaye

LOL THE SOUND! Nice video upload :/

25. COMALiteJ

If it hadn't been for FOX News slamming Ron Paul and bald-faced lying about him, he may well have won the GOP Nomination, and he woud've mopped the floor with Obama.

26. COMALiteJ

If it hadn’t been for FOX News slamming Ron Paul and bald-faced lying about him, he may well have won the GOP Nomination, and he woud’ve mopped the floor with Obama.

27. Jared McC

Can't wait for Paul to declare his run for president. I can only imagine how massive the crowd will be when he sets the date.

28. StealthSteez

29. Ron Gunz

i think the thumbs down was due to the retarded sound

30. RonnieAGonzalez

i think the thumbs down was due to the retarded sound

31. yakyakyak69

To address the HOW (End the Fed) you must FIRST understant the WHY (Big Gov't is bad and a tool of the crony-corporatists pretending to be "free marketers" and Progressive-Socialists pretending that redistribution is "justice".)

If you go after the Fed without educating the gov't school zombies as to WHY the Fed is bad, you will NEVER kill the beast.

Americans are so "entitled" that it takes a spreading of well-rounded knowledge to point back to the light of liberty

32. Al Treska

How did Ron Paul vote in the US House on the Dream Act? I support it until someone can provide me with non-emotional points against it. I voted in '88 for Ron Paul when he was LP prez candidate.)

1. Tom

read the bill!!! It is very loose on controls for who and how people get into the USA!! Read the whole bill!!!!

33. tjohn1986

Fuck Beck. The looney now wants to pretend to be a libertarian

34. korzym

Is it just me or does Ron Paul look like he's losing a lot of weight?...the concern is for his health..

35. Donald Draper

The judge has one hell of a hairline..