Ron Paul Invites You to CPAC 2011 – Be There!

Join Ron Paul and Campaign for Liberty for three exciting days of education, action, and inspiration at CPAC 2011 from February 10-12 in Washington, D.C.

Adult tickets are available at a discounted price of only $89, and student tickets are an extremely affordable $11. Buy your tickets now! Discounted lodging is also available. Quantities are limited, so purchase your tickets today and secure your spot!

Don’t miss this chance to team up with a number of tremendous speakers, tons of volunteers, and countless liberty-minded individuals for what is sure to be THE CPAC to remember!

1. I am a Newfoundland Canadian, Ron Pauyls iideas have changed my mind, life and political understanding. He is where its at. WE WANT LIBERTY AND FREEDOM. RON PAUL 2012. He can change the WORLD. Not just the American structure

2. I am a 65 year old Vietnam Vet. People if you want to save your country then you best do all you can to get Ron Paul elected. I have read tons of material about the Federal Reserve and have come to the conclusion that it is the most evil thing on the face of the earth. I do not say this lightly.

3. "Asshole"?? Oh, I dunno, how 'bout you try to reconcile the "official story" with the fact that the SS' founder, Emil Maurice, was ethnically Jewish. You can google the following page:

"Jewish Support for Adolf Hitler"

Nice presentation, don't you think? Of course it can all be independently verified.

4. wanna know why everyone loves Ron Paul? Please check out educatorsofliberty {dot} com to learn about the FED and why we all love Ron Paul!!!

5. i think its funny humans you are so dumbed down this man in the government seys get rid of the PATRIOT Act! yet all you people are talking about him being president.he is telling you people to stop watching tv and helping him out cause only you can stop the police state and patriot act can only be taken away if you do something and yet you still do nothing but talk on youtube SHEEPLE.if you want me to be wrong do something and show us im wrong,if you do nothing im right

6. i think its funny humans you are so dumbed down this man in the government seys get rid of the PATRIOT Act! yet all you people are talking about him being president.he is telling you people to stop watching tv and helping him out cause only you can stop the police state and patriot act can only be taken away if you do something and yet you still do nothing but talk on youtube SHEEPLE.if you want me to be wrong do something and show us im wrong,if you do nothing im right

7. RON PAUL is too old for this kind of pressure,there I said it!!

8. Statists are NOT Conservative

Expose then throw OUT the RINO Statists!

9. See ya there President Paul!

10. I'm aware of Paul's history......INCLUDING his involvement in Freemasonry.

11. I'm aware of Paul's history......INCLUDING his involvement in Freemasonry.

12. Ron Paul is a medical doctor who served in the army during nam. He turned to politics after realizing how politicians were destroying this nation while individuals like him were busy going to school and work for scumbag leeches to enrich themselves over his and other's labors.

13. I'm doing my best to make it out there. I'm still a broke student so I'm trying to convince my Father to make it out there with me.

14. I'm doing my best to make it out there. I'm still a broke student so I'm trying to convince my Father to make it out there with me.

15. Reading about this man, America seems like it would be very lucky to have him as president.

The best the UK gets is an idiot and frigid liar.

16. Dude, Ron Paul has had YEARS to shut down the Fed, but didn't even TRY until just recently!

WAKE UP. Put ordinary Americans in office so we can turn this country back to the Founders!

17. Dude, Ron Paul has had YEARS to shut down the Fed, but didn't even TRY until just recently!

18. oh yeah sending people who have no experience whatsoever into the most complicated game in the universe sounds like a brilliant idea. While we are at it lets throw some high school kids into an NFL game. Ron Paul is the real deal. He allready had a career as a doctor before he got into politics. United we stand, get over yourself and get with the program.

19. Ron Paul is a CAREER POLITICIAN......He is up to his eye balls in the BS, just like the others.

You want real change? Vote in regular people to office, not "lifers" who only want money.

20. Ron Paul is a CAREER POLITICIAN......He is up to his eye balls in the BS, just like the others.