Ron Paul welcomes the increased attention to the Constitution in Congress and wonders whether this newly professed appreciation is just lip service, or motivated by genuine respect for the rule of law that will lead to the end of all unconstitutional policies and departments:
- Will there be no more wars without an actual Congressional declaration?
- Will the Federal Reserve Act be repealed?
- Will only gold and silver be called legal tender?
- Will we end all the unconstitutional federal departments, including the
- Department of Energy
- Department of Education
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Labor
- Will the PATRIOT Act be repealed and all the warrantless searches stopped?
- Will TSA be restrained or abolished?
- Will the IRS’s unconstitutional collection powers end?
- Will executive and judicial quasi-legislative powers be ended?
- Will we end the federal War on Drugs?
- Will we end the federal government’s involvement in medical care?
- will we end all the federal government’s illusionary insurance programs?
- Will we ban secret prisons, trials without due process, and assassinations?
- Will we end our foreign policy of invasion and occupation?