201 responses to “Ron Paul 2012? Sign the Petition – Spread the Message!”

1. Sergio Tkaczevski

I want to support Dr. Ron Paul. I believe that many Americans hear his message without listening. He is the voice of real America, the America of the Constitution! He indicates that the writers of the Constitution meant good things for this country and meant to keep us out of trouble not just for a few years, but especially forever! All the policies of Ron Paul represent the Real solution of our problems, not just a “band-aid”. All other candidates (of both parties) are engaged in the adventurous journey that evidently leads to disaster. My fellow countrymen listen to the voice of truly American voice! and vote for him!

2. Revolution2012RP

“Romney can’t possibly win: 1> In 2004 as governor he banned assault rifles 2> He supported the bailouts 3> He socialized medicine in MA 4> He raised taxes $700 million in a small state His record is consistent. Big Government handouts to Big Business cartel buddies while curtailing indivdual liberty” – Wyrdless Fellow Paul supporter.

VOTE RON PAUL!

1. Dawn
  3. John Bias

i must approve that through by my Dad Jeffrey Morris Bias authority…. peace out John Bias

4. MrDaleaaaa

i’m dyslexic whats you problem .and i don’t know how to typ.but i try

5. the238revolution

He announced today the formation of a 2012 presidential exploratory committee. This is good news for America!!

6. TheNova1960

Draft Ron Paul for President….This man cannot say NO…Ron Paul please run for office Americans need you more than ever! You had my vote in 2008 you will have again!

7. MrDaleaaaa

that it commie attack the person we know anything but the real issue

8. PikSokolit

What little faith in politicians that i have i owe it all to the great statesman DR RON PAUL !!

9. keithschom

Well we’ll probably get a Republican next time, so if Ron Paul can get the Republican nomination he’s in

10. mchappell13

Seriously ipkeez – Ron Paul and Ronald Reagan in the same breath? How is a big spending conservative anything like a libertarian?

11. Carlos Jorge

Ron Paul has nothing to do with JFK. He is more conservative, he is republican. Ron Paul is the closest to Ron Reagan that America has right now and ever had since the end of 80′s. Ron Paul would give a blast against the Globalists, bankers, big corporations and “power seekers” who do not care about moral values and nothing which brings stability to the people. Ron Paul to save the world and its deplorable new order with its shameful values.

12. ipkeez

13. APB

BE PART OF OUR LIBERATION, VOTE RON PAUL IN 2012!
    This man is smart, un-afraid to speak the truths that we are all aware of — now. He’s a strong-focused debater (damn u gotta watch him debate), but you can still see that he’s speaking from his heart. I had lost faith in our government and stopped voting for years now (never liked the choices). Ron Paul has restored my faith and I will be forever grateful. Dr. Paul, I thank you, I love you and THE PEOPLE do as well. Please, WIN IN 2012!

14. Angela Blass

BE PART OF OUR LIBERATION, VOTE RON PAUL IN 2012!

15. angelablass

BE PART OF OUR LIBERATION, VOTE RON PAUL IN 2012!

16. angelablass

BE PART OF OUR LIBERATION, VOTE RON PAUL IN 2012!
    This man is smart, un-afraid to speak the truths that we are all aware of – now. He’s a strong-focused debater (damn u gotta watch him debate), but you can still see that he’s speaking from his heart. I had lost faith in our government and stopped voting for years now (never liked the choices). Ron Paul has restored my faith and I will be forever grateful. Dr. Paul, I thank you, I love you and THE PEOPLE do as well. Please, WIN IN 2012!

17. Diana Bodemer

I would love to see someone like this on the ballot, then I might have a better choice than what I am hearing from the news. Good luck

18. TheTrueGamble

I’ll send you a message about where to find the Ron Paul 2012 stuff. At least where I ordered it from ;)

19. ThePatriot0991

Where can I get them at?? You would be a big help!

20. MrDaleaaaa

we need more people like Ron Paul we can’t be depending on him only every american should be at his side fighting these battles .this war is for our country .but when we win this time we need to put penaltees in place for those that seek to destroy our country with their greed,we need to put these greedy bastards in the deepest darkest holes and throw away the key.make a law that puts them in jail for their perjury.and because their crime is so great it should be a life sentance

21. andy le

<3 for Ron Paul

- From Canada

22. MapleMeadows

<3 for Ron Paul

- From Canada

23. Gioxtream

I don’t know why …But… I believe Ron Paul is scare that he may get killed. I don’t know what other Reason may have for not running. However…I don’t blame him…he have the right to protect his own life.

24. TheTrueGamble

IF he runs you say? Already got a bumper sticker and a yard sign that say “Ron Paul 2012″ hahaha :D

1 4 5 6